IGNORED

Opcode 2019

opcode

Pick any 4 you would like to see ported for SGM2/OMNI. In addition to regular mode, games get enhanced modes with improved graphics, sound and depending on the game, extra content.

- Moon Patrol

- Zaxxon

- Donkey Kong

- Donkey Kog Jr

- Pengo

- Ms Pac-man

- Galaga

- Rally-X

- Frogger

- Jungle King

- Elevator Action

In no particular order:

1 - Jungle King (glad it's King, much preferred over Hunt)

2 - Elevator Action

3 - Pengo

4 - Zaxxon

• Like 1

Pick any 4 you would like to see ported for SGM2/OMNI. In addition to regular mode, games get enhanced modes with improved graphics, sound and depending on the game, extra content.

- Donkey Kong

I only have one: Donkey Kong, but with a twist: D2K aka DK II: Jumpman Returns as the "enhanced" mode.

I only have one: Donkey Kong, but with a twist: D2K aka DK II: Jumpman Returns as the "enhanced" mode.

With the regular SGM it would be super time consuming. With the SGM2 should be near trivial, since all objects are still sprites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if you've already said anything, but maybe make a post/link to this in the regular ColecoVision section.. people may not know about this poll.

Sure, I will do that. But I will wait until we have the SGM2 prototype to show, which should happen around April (in the meantime I will be busy with a old promise) I have a good feeling about this project, I have been giving this thoughts for many months now. The last couple of years were filled with drama, and that took a toll on me. This community kept me going, that is for sure, and I feel renewed energy. Thank you so much. Hope to make all of you happy this year.

As for the game list, it seems to me Moon Patrol, Zaxxon, DK Jr, Galaga, Jungle King, and Elevator Action are the strongest contenders. I may pick 4 of those myself, I don’t know. Will have them ready for the SGM2 launch.

• Like 3

- Moon Patrol

- Zaxxon

- Donkey Kong

- Donkey Kog Jr

- Pengo

- Ms Pac-man

- Galaga

- Rally-X

- Frogger

- Jungle King

- Elevator Action

1 Donkey Kong

2. Galaga

3. Frogger

4. Jungle King

Honorable mention: Phoenix arcade

I don't know about the 4 games but Zaxxon should be a must just so we get a smooth scrolling background on the colecovision version! IMHO it's the game that could have the biggest visual impact from a new release.

True if the plan was to just release straight ports. But Ilija, our new pixel artist, with years of professional experience in the industry, will create new 16-bit grade graphics for all those games, so we can offer something that is unique and exclusive to the SGM2/OMNI versions (in addition to the original graphics we all love). :)

• Like 1

What am I missing with regard to Jungle King? I've never played this game and have only watched a video of it on YouTube. From what I saw it looks closely related to Jungle Hunt and not a particularly good game. I'm not trying to put it down, but would seriously like to understand why it is so popular in people's poll responses.