IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

He can't even write correctly in his emails:

"I realise I am probably the last person you want to hear from right now but I have been mulling over ending you an email for over a week now..."

You are the last person that any right-minded person wants to hear from, period.

"I am not asking for your forgiveness or for you to understand why I said those things but I do want you to understand the reasonign behind why I did it."

Basically the above sentence says "I'm not asking for you to understand why I said those things but I want you to understand why I said those things."
Which is it? You ginger jerkrag!

Nothing you have to say socially, "professionally" or "journalistically" is of any merit.
You have cried wolf far too often, your lies are as facile as your attempted, risible publications.
Your excuses are feeble and indefensible.
Your claims of mental health issues neither exempt or expiate you in any way.

NOTHING excuses any of your reprehensible actions towards innocent and fragile members of the retro community.
NOTHING excuses your snide, surreptitious attacks on respected members of the retro community, whose achievements you attempt to claim credit for,  achievements that fuel your endless petty jealousies due to your complete failure as a human being.

"and as they say with great power comes great responsibility."
No, only Stan Lee and Spider-man say that.

" I can say without any question that you are one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met.."

CNT.png

Make your mind up Kieren, which one is she?
How is anyone supposed to believe either of these two diametrically opposite opinions of the same person?
How is anyone supposed to believe anything that falls out of the hole in the front of that vacuous rusty bucket you call a head?

You are a sad, excuse of a man, if such a word can be used to describe the loathsome creature an ever-growing crowd are finally realising you to be.
You claim to have evidence in abundance that will prove your innocence on any/all charges, yet to date nothing has been shown.
Your 15 page deflection did nothing you claimed. It was the ramblings of a madman, desperately thrashing in all directions, flinging shit like some deranged chimp hoping against hope that some would stick.
The circle of those eager to employ you decreases daily.
Your credibility, wafer-thin at best is all but gone.
Tweet away monkey-boy, you can only hide for so long.

Edited by Landstalker
additions
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mr.T said:

Well, that’s us told. ?

That shovel must be worn down to a nub by now.

DE6D0A50-6049-4E29-AE91-CB17B784226D.jpeg

DECBBA67-747E-46EF-8759-E33DBDE86D30.jpeg

Unicorn is definitely Kieren as Kieren went to some lengths on RG forum to highlight the Jaguar's short comings:

The laird wrote:Ok, when somebody was being a bit of an idiot in the thread earlier I mentioned the flaws of the Jaguar so I thought I would go back to them in more detail.

Hardware Texture Mapping - This ended up being the Jag's biggest deficiency when put next to the competition, the 3DO had it so the Jag should have had it really too. Although in fairness when the Jaguar was being designed 2D was still king and that didn't look like changing any time soon.

Unified bus - All the processors in the Jaguar share a unified 64-bit bus, this mainly causes a problem when the 16-bit 68000 is being used, slowing the whole machine down and stopping Tom & Jerry from doing their thing. If they had given the GPU it's own bus it would increased performance no end,

Motorola 68000 - Leading on from the last point, this was put in there purely to make the Jaguar more "friendly" for developers who were used to the MD, Amiga and ST etc. It ended up being a hindrance as people used it for quick and dirty 16-bit ports. A better choice would have been a 68020 or 68030 (like the Falcon) a proper 32-bit CPU that could have been used for much more than just a slave chip. Although this definitely would have increased the cost of the unit.

Shared RAM - The Jag has 2MB of RAM which, for the time, is totally acceptable. But the problem is that, like the bus, this RAM is shared. If the Jag had been given an extra 1MB of VRAM this would have helped the graphical performance a great deal. But again, this would have increased the cost.

Jaguar CD - The CD unit was a nice bit of kit that ended up having many of the Jag's best games on it but it really should have had some extra hardware on board other than the ability to do Cinepak. Extra RAM and a texture mapping chip (which were both rumoured) should have definitely been included.

It sounds like a dreadful system 

:-)) 

And Kieren confirmed that himself once again:

Believe it or not I am a huge critic of the Jaguar, it had a huge amount of problems. Some of which I have outlined in this thread more of which I outlined in my RG article. But when it comes to the Jag you don't really seem to know what you are talking about, so we should just get back to the actual subject matter of this thread or discuss it elsewhere.

Just GIVE IT UP KIEREN. 

Your Sock Puppet tomfoolery is as convincing as your ability to write a games review, convey an historical viewpoint via those awful Story Of..YT videos, run a successful forum, crowdfunding book project, be the middleman for a Homebrew arm.

Your terrible at all of these.

The deeper you dig, the more of your own content from the public domain we are going to drag out.

You've tried the critiscm of the Jaguar tactic numerous times over the years as a means of deflection,  it's never worked.

Edited by Lost Dragon

Sockwatch: 

JoeMilano1980 tweets now hidden again since this afternoon.

’notkierenhawkenwomanhatingmisogynyaccount’ PoppyFluoxetine self-referencing again.

You have been told. Test me and remember what we discussed.

DBB3D726-BA85-4DD0-B3D3-8F853CA1966E.jpeg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mr.T said:

I’m always immediately suspicious when I see any kind of pally commenting or supportive chat around any of his talk. In those screen caps from JS3, can anyone confirm they are real people he’s even talking to? His exchanges with them seem very typical and ‘leading’, much like his sockpuppet interaction on Twitter. I did a search for Kyle Daniels (a name I think I’ve seen appear to talk to him on Twitter in a similar way) and Dave Beasley on Facebook, and scanned back through the profile pics of a dozen or so and couldn’t find those profile pics linked to any of them. That most likely means they are very distant people (eg. Americans or Australians etc. Though these do still turn up the further down the search list you go), that they are accounts that have me specifically blocked, or they have changed their ID/been deactivated. I know he has sockpuppets on every media platform and these wouldn’t be the first on Facebook if they were, as he used sockpuppets to view profiles hidden to him in the past and was even scheming enough to personally threaten individuals who were openly talking up and promoting coming to our events for the first time and pretending to be associated with us (see attached pic).

Whilst I’m on it; PoppyFluoxetine on Twitter is back daily active again and self-referencing pokes made about him on here, stupidly giving himself away again. JoeMilano has also unhidden his tweets again with a dig at Lee Fogarty, cos deflection is now needed. Idiot.

E291E2E5-6293-4431-B5F2-9682EA48C0E2.png

8DD31DDE-3B0C-42A4-8EBF-14FA55619102.jpeg

5F29718E-2A18-4AE8-B6C1-7B870C63734B.jpeg

I can confirm Kyle Daniels and Dave Beasley are real people. They are not sock puppet accounts of Kierens. 

As for you Kieren, I know you will be seeing this message here on the forum as a guest because you are obsessed, I just wanted to say publicly that I hope you enjoyed throwing me under that bus the other day, kick a man while he is down and of no use to you anymore, eh?  I'm gonna get you back boy. I promise.

Have fun in your paranoid little world of JS3 where everyone is a Reboot spy.

Btw how does your wife feel about you obsessing over the pink haired. Gamer girl with your sock puppet accounts? I know if I were dropping creepy tweets like that mine would kick my ass, as yours should as well

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lost Dragon said:

it would increased performance no end

The grammar is up to it's usual top standard as usual.

huge critic of the Jaguar, it had a huge amount

For some with such a small vocabulary he certainly likes the word huge.

I have outlined in this thread more of which I outlined

He certainly likes repeating words in the same sentence. This only outlines my previous statement regarding his limited grasp on the English language.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Landstalker said:

The grammar is up to it's usual top standard as usual.

For some with such a small vocabulary he certainly likes the word huge.

He certainly likes repeating words in the same sentence. This only outlines my previous statement regarding his limited grasp on the English language.

He's been consistent over the years:

The Laird wrote:I will never understand the hate Cyber Morph gets from some people. I think they forget how ground breaking it was at the time and how many awards it won, including game of the show at CES and game of the year in the American press.

Cybermorph joining Hawkeye as being presented as 2 words by Kieren. 

And here we go, back to the issue of where did he get his ST best selling figures from:

The Laird wrote:The Atari ST figures are certainly very murky no doubt, they differ all over the place. But then Atari sales figures have always been like that. We still don't know official sales for any of their machines other than the verified 3.77 million for the 7800 in the US. Wikipedia STILL states that only 500,000 Lynxes were sold (citing some nonsense worst consoles list from Game Pro :roll: ) yet there actual press reports out there of Atari having sold 1 million by 1991 and when I interviewed ex-Atari UK boss Darryl Still recently he told me that around 2.5 machines were sold in total.

Admits there's no hard evidence for ST sales and gets Darryl Still's position at Atari UK wrong.

Darryl was Marketing Manager 

Bob Gleadow (his) Boss of Atari UK.

And Kieren later went onto claim in his infamous RG Lynx article, Darryl told him it was 3 Million Lynx units sold.

Never mind the Spade tips earlier..

May i point you in the direction of this Kieren? 

Edited by Lost Dragon

11 hours ago, Mr.T said:

Sockwatch: 

JoeMilano1980 tweets now hidden again since this afternoon.

’notkierenhawkenwomanhatingmisogynyaccount’ PoppyFluoxetine self-referencing again.

You have been told. Test me and remember what we discussed.

DBB3D726-BA85-4DD0-B3D3-8F853CA1966E.jpeg

As subtle as a sledgehammer. I figured he’d have something to say about the little bit of drama on the last page and surprise surprise there he goes on the ShillerSimon account. (Registered in 2018 and has only just started posting again) Keyron, you aren’t clever enough to do what you are doing with these sock puppet accounts, we can all see through them!!

What is his problem with retroprincess? He’s really taken aim at her recently.

Edited by Grassomaniac

37 minutes ago, Grassomaniac said:

She suffers from the affliction of "being an innie not an outie in the nether regions" disease according to him.

Also, to quote RED2, she has something he'll never have - the ability to have people like them.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Grassomaniac said:

As subtle as a sledgehammer. I figured he’d have something to say about the little bit of drama on the last page and surprise surprise there he goes on the ShillerSimon account. (Registered in 2018 and has only just started posting again) Keyron, you aren’t clever enough to do what you are doing with these sock puppet accounts, we can all see through them!!

I think he's is pissed off that the hoarcegate backfired on him

• Retroprincess has had lots new artwork commissions (temporarily onhold due to COVID19), new contracts for licensed plushes and successful charity streams.
  • Octav1us king has become a minor celebrity because their friendship with John (Dark Room) Robertson, and a group of written projects are incoming.
Edited by tomasparks
spelling
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, tomasparks said:

I think he's is pissed off that the horacegate backfired on him

• Retroprincess has had lots new artwork commissions (temporarily onhold due to COVID19), new contracts for licensed plushes and successful charity streams.
  • Octav1us king has become a minor celebrity because their friendship with John (Dark Room) Robertson, and a group of written projects are incoming.

Almost like having tits doesn't guarantee you anything, but acting like a tit does!

I hear its gone very quiet on Kieren showing his evidence, all he's got left is this stupid Twitter sock puppetry that he thinks people haven't sussed out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Landstalker said:

In these uncertain and depressing times, I thought I'd throw you a few more Hawkenisms to brighten your day.

"when you all this the existing features" Kick Off 2 page 63.
Poor lamb, writing is so hard.

"With your bat on the right you now launch your ball towards the formation of bricks on the right."  Krakout page 65.
A favourite of mine.

"anyone no so familiar with the game that didn't originate from the arcade." Jetpac. Page 38
Any thoughts as to what this is all about?

"the many rooms so of the more" Jet Set Willy Page 57

"the actual game isn't very good. Graphically it's very good...." Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Page 52
It was very good to see this particular faux pas.

"supposed to a film too," Indian Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Page 52
?

"If you don't want to killed doing it!" Impossible Mission. Page 51
And who wouldn't?

"Make their way to pit..." Klax Page 64.
Don't we all?

As painful as this has been, I have determined to check the two pdf files I have of his Atari 2600 and CDi travesties to see if they are similar in any way.
The one thing you can say about him without fear of contradiction is that he's consistent.

For a narcissist who has no empathy for people (viewed as nothing more than objects that are either useful commodities to further his own ego and endeavours or as useless trash to  be stepped on to get what he wants), his most common and ironic grammatical mistake when talking about any subject is completely missing out pronouns, prepositions, conjunctions and determiners. In psychology this is indicative of dissociative personality problems where people and things are both regarded as the same thing, with neither given any relevance or respect of correct referencing because they are irrelevant to the message of the speaker.

The, it, of, a, he, she, that... nothing matters but his authority on whatever point he’s trying to make, that you absolutely must accept.

Yeah... nah.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Landstalker said:

Such a cunning little stunt.

93612664_591557335038066_1220286434557034496_n_cr.png

oct.png

Kieren's vocabulary is so limited, he keeps using the same terms and phrases in everything he does.

It's like a criminal leaving his DNA at the scene of every crime.

Back onto his books...

Bloody hell, the criteria for inclusion in these guides appears to be:

1.Can i just alter a few lines of text to suit every system it appeared on?

2.Can i crowbar in a reference to Atari within the review? 

The CDi A-Z:

3rd Degree review starts of detailing Rob Fulop and his Atari work.

Alien Gate references Centipede. 

The Nintendo GB A-Z:

Alleyway and Exploding Break done so he can mention Breakout. 

Asteroids so he can mention the Arcade and Lynx versions.

Centipede (complete with the fuck up over what you control in-game)

Castelian so he can mention what the Atari console version is called.

Edited by Lost Dragon
Welshworrier answered the Q of which sock puppet account used phrase Incels
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Landstalker said:

If it’s anything, and it’s only a small note in proceedings, Kieran isn’t the only one I’ve found guilty of repeating the same word in a sentence while proofing. So he’s not alone there. And it is one of those things I try to edit out or rephrase.

Before Kieren gets anyone else running to the comments section of YT, claiming those of us tearing his paid-for work apart are undertaking a smear campaign against him.

Kieren's reaction to our unpaid work, which we did just to help others projects out.

flatapex

Re: Andrew Holdroyd new interview

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Antiriad2097 wrote:
The Laird wrote:Cool interview, just a shame that nobody proof read it before posting (it was very tough to read).
I assume it was a straight copy and paste from the email exchange that comprised the interview. On that basis, I reckon the raw text is just fine as is, typis and all. It is only a forum post, after all, not some feature piece on a website, or mag article.
It was copied straight over from ross' email exchange which was sent straight to me.

I have been able to post an interview done today in which the questions were replied to within two hours, not possible had i done any more proofreading

It literally was as has been described,  a raw email exchange Q+A,  that was answered within 2 hours and passed on.

Because Andrew was talking about his Atari 7800 work for Tiertex (Paperboy)  as well as his Sega Master System work, i thought he was worth contacting and would made for some useful info on Flatpex's Sega site.

To Kieren though, it was an easy target.

It's because of examples like this, where Kieren expected proof reading on free to read material,  people like myself are constantly asking why he hasn't applied his own standards to his own paid for work.