IGNORED

PlusCart(+) + SD

Andrew Davie

On 7/10/2022 at 8:53 AM, RFV22 said:

Alright friend.

Could you pass the links where you got all the components to assemble?

ESP-01S
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005002592542516.html

Board Mini Micro SD TF
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/32872921599.html

stm32f407vgt6
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005003287162641.html

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Capellão said:

I put the standard Pluscart label, was one made for this model with SD?

No one has made a label for the PlusCart Duo so far.

42 minutes ago, Capellão said:

20220712_225503.jpg

20220712_225430.jpg

nice label, did you printed it yourself?

AFAIK, with a copyright notice... you specify the range of years, including the current.  So it would be (c)2019-2022 Firmaplus(+) Ltd.

But, what do I know.

Also, it seems "game program" is no longer trademarked - so it's incorrect to have TM there.

ref: https://trademarks.justia.com/731/89/game-program-73189786.html

As to personal preferences, I do not particularly like the inclusion of the wifi and sd icons

Nor would I have "use with joystick controllers" on it.

But mostly, the "(+)" appears lower on the line than the rest - I would move this up and center it with regard to the lettering.

I'm a "minimalist" on this, and I'd just have the name and the blue graphic/logo.

And technically, it's not a "game program".  

Just some things to consider :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

AFAIK, with a copyright notice... you specify the range of years, including the current.  So it would be (c)2019-2022 Firmaplus(+) Ltd.

But, what do I know.

Also, it seems "game program" is no longer trademarked - so it's incorrect to have TM there.

But mostly, the "(+)" appears lower on the line than the rest - I would move this up and center it with regard to the lettering.

The label was done with the labelmaker2600 where the font cannot be changed and the "game programm TM" is not changeable too. Also the controller type for the "use with ____ controllers" text can only be selected from a dropdown list with "Joystick, Paddles, Driving Controller, Keyboard Controller, Kids Controller or Light Gun".

The only thing we can (and should) change with the labelmaker2600 is the copyright notice.

As to personal preferences, I do not particularly like the inclusion of the wifi and sd icons

me too.

I'm a "minimalist" on this, and I'd just have the name and the blue graphic/logo.

Not quite as minimalist as you requested:

PlusCart-Duo-plus-main.thumb.jpg.112b1afd90cc073935012652b2756606.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if it shouldn't be better called "PlusCart Duo(+)" instead of "PlusCart(+) Duo".

PlusCart-Duo-plus-top.thumb.jpg.e694f4270a7a16bebb98751a7c135f62.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

But, what do I know.

Thank you for the tips.
A minimalist version.

PlusCart-Duo-main8.jpg

PlusCart-Duo8.jpg.png

Edited by Capellão

7 minutes ago, Capellão said:

Thank you for the tips.
A minimalist version.

PlusCart-Duo-main8.jpg

Thanks for trying it out.

I'd change the title font colour to white, and revert to the original .)) shaped logo, not the (+) in the middle (blue) graphic area. I'd like to see that area quite a bit larger, too.  As to the name... personally I much prefer PLUSCART(+) DUO.  I know DUO is the official name, but I do like PLUSCART(+) SD, because the name makes it clear that it has a SD card, whereas DUO is a bit less clear.  I'm just sharing my opinions here - I'm happy for you guys to go with whatever design you feel most suitable :P

31 minutes ago, Andrew Davie said:

I'd change the title font colour to white, and revert to the original .)) shaped logo, not the (+) in the middle (blue) graphic area. I'd like to see that area quite a bit larger, too.  As to the name... personally I much prefer PLUSCART(+) DUO.  I know DUO is the official name, but I do like PLUSCART(+) SD, because the name makes it clear that it has a SD card, whereas DUO is a bit less clear.  I'm just sharing my opinions here - I'm happy for you guys to go with whatever design you feel most suitable :P

The white color didn't look good. I understand that the result was good.

434138004-main.jpg

434138004-top.jpg

1559818602-mainSD.jpg

1559818602-SDtop.jpg

846678227-main100.jpg

Edited by Capellão
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Andrew Davie said:

PlusCart-Duo-plus-v2-main.thumb.jpg.8bd5c74795226d2b90135a316bd951bf.jpg

• Like 2