IGNORED

Intellivision Variants

Morpheus

Answering to @cmart604 and @Intymike, seeing the intersting pictures of the Horse Racing posted by @Humblejack, we might assume that that white label could have been used for the South African market, before or after the Miliuonics distributor was active.

As a matter of fact, the Horse Racing of Hankster has the very same SN 0810-G1 of the Horse Racing posted by @Spadafermo51 that had the text directly printed on the bottom flap, mentioning Miliuonics distributor.

South Africa makes also sense for Draughts instead of Checkers like UK or Australia…

We have already two games with such new white sticker on bottom flap: the Draughts I posted yesterday and the Horse Racing posted by Hankster, I think both for South Africa, before or after Miliuonics operations.

Does it make sense?

38 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Answering to @cmart604 and @Intymike, seeing the intersting pictures of the Horse Racing posted by @Humblejack, we might assume that that white label could have been used for the South African market, before or after the Miliuonics distributor was active.

As a matter of fact, the Horse Racing of Hankster has the very same SN 0810-G1 of the Horse Racing posted by @Spadafermo51 that had the text directly printed on the bottom flap, mentioning Miliuonics distributor.

South Africa makes also sense for Draughts instead of Checkers like UK or Australia…

We have already two games with such new white sticker on bottom flap: the Draughts I posted yesterday and the Horse Racing posted by Hankster, I think both for South Africa, before or after Miliuonics operations.

Does it make sense?

Lets say, I thought of South Africa as a country with British influence too. 

57 minutes ago, Intymike said:

Lets say, I thought of South Africa as a country with British influence too. 

Until I can confirm, with (Draughts as a preprinted bottom flap),  as is Poker & Blackjack, I am leaving the South African, boxes off the table for now. You are also looking at

the Africa versions as 0810, and not 0810-G1. I am also leaning on the side of caution on the, as this could be an RDF BOX, with the TWO stickers atop each other.

Las V P & BJ BX Mattel 2611-0910 S-Africa 1980-4.png

• Thanks 1

Looking for a copy of IMAGIC ATLANTIS Box Variant 710006-2A as shown in the INTV Funhouse web site.

If so, could you post clear Front view, Back view, Inside view and a Bottom flap view of the box?

I have attached the IMAGIC ATLANTIS Box Variant 710006-2B for a reference.

I have searched the internet high and low, and have not come across this variant yet.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Atlantis BX Imagic 710006-2B INT ED 1982-FV1.png

Looking for a copy of IMAGIC Demon Attack Box Variant 700005-1B as shown on the INTV Funhouse web site, at this link http://www.intvfunhouse.com/games/dmat.php

If so, could you post clear pictures of the Front view, Back view, and an Inside view of the box?

According to the INTV Funhouse Website, Hankster has reported that this version exists.

This person, might be @Humblejack, on here, but I apologize if I am incorrect.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Just a note to all people that are posting to this thread. Your answers are welcome, but when you post a picture, it would be a great help, to post not a partial picture, but the

complete set of pictures, including  a Full front View, a Full Back View, a full Interior view if Gatefold version, or a full view of the contents if not a Gatefold Version, and

if there happens to be information on the bottom Flap, A full Clear view of the bottom Flap.

This would go a long ways in helping to create the Ultimate Picture Database, that I have been working on, for the community, for the last several years. Bear i mind, once I have tracked down, All

photos required, I want to make available, a complete excel spreadsheet for the communities benefit.

Thanks in advance.