IGNORED

Intellivision Variants

Morpheus

1 hour ago, Humblejack said:

I see Math Fun missing from your Australian list. And before you say it, I know, the manual says England. Go figure, but that's the one that came with it.

To be honest @Humblejack, That list was just a start of the Australian games. I am now full bore into getting all the pictures available for this group. I have a contact now in Australia, that is going to help the cause. Your updated copy of my data base is coming soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if there are more variants for Sharp Shot Mattel.

In Intvfunhouse there are only two:  the 0910-G1 USA trayless and the 0510 French Canadian.

I found the 0410 international with slots back:

49D3EE1B-3FAC-4CF5-A1A4-7DFE8560BC71.thumb.jpeg.107568931c0138b62e875994e5f6313b.jpeg

1EDDC1DB-3FBB-461D-8FCD-F52E330F1E79.thumb.jpeg.55c87ea3cade56a75b98b0c640a77cd3.jpeg

and I would like to know if there are more (0410 without slots? 0810? 0910?)

@Wizewonathome, what do you have in your file?

24 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if there are more variants for Sharp Shot Mattel.

In Intvfunhouse there are only two:  the 0910-G1 USA trayless and the 0510 French Canadian.

I found the 0410 international with slots back:

49D3EE1B-3FAC-4CF5-A1A4-7DFE8560BC71.thumb.jpeg.107568931c0138b62e875994e5f6313b.jpeg

1EDDC1DB-3FBB-461D-8FCD-F52E330F1E79.thumb.jpeg.55c87ea3cade56a75b98b0c640a77cd3.jpeg

and I would like to know if there are more (0410 without slots? 0810? 0910?)

@Wizewonathome, what do you have in your file?

There is also a rather hard to find Hong Kong version.

606462775_SharpShotMEHKEngland01.thumb.JPG.68d8919b011ecb1488e0f95a4c4d6d59.JPG

763326238_SharpShotMEHKEngland02.thumb.JPG.bbd8549d6d7f6b70e9730eee68965202.JPG

870788892_SharpShotMEHKEngland05.thumb.JPG.979a6ad3250902fd94eca70d8732c26c.JPG

424916780_SharpShotMEHKEngland07.thumb.JPG.a12d06ab9a48a0a897c4d6418f93820c.JPG

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Humblejack said:

There is also a rather hard to find Hong Kong version.

606462775_SharpShotMEHKEngland01.thumb.JPG.68d8919b011ecb1488e0f95a4c4d6d59.JPG

763326238_SharpShotMEHKEngland02.thumb.JPG.bbd8549d6d7f6b70e9730eee68965202.JPG

870788892_SharpShotMEHKEngland05.thumb.JPG.979a6ad3250902fd94eca70d8732c26c.JPG

424916780_SharpShotMEHKEngland07.thumb.JPG.a12d06ab9a48a0a897c4d6418f93820c.JPG

Agreed. This one is definitely less common. I sent Steve pics of it along with two Italian manuals and a German manual a couple years ago. I'm sure it's on his to do list.

??

12 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Agreed. This one is definitely less common. I sent Steve pics of it along with two Italian manuals and a German manual a couple years ago. I'm sure it's on his to do list.

??

I have both a Sealed 0910-G1 USA Sharp Shot, and a Open 0910-G1 Hong Kong Sharp Shot box in my

collection. I have also Catalogued a 0410 International (Slots version), a 0510 French Version and a

an Intellivision Inc. version for a total of Five variants.

7 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

I have both a Sealed 0910-G1 USA Sharp Shot, and a Open 0910-G1 Hong Kong Sharp Shot box in my

collection. I have also Catalogued a 0410 International (Slots version), a 0510 French Version and a

an Intellivision Inc. version for a total of Five variants.

I'm away from my collection at the moment but I believe those are the five that I have. I don't think there's another box, although there definitely are quite a few manuals 

2 hours ago, cmart604 said:

I'm away from my collection at the moment but I believe those are the five that I have. I don't think there's another box, although there definitely are quite a few manuals 

The box variants have taken their tole on my well being. Some one else can start a listing of all of the Manual variants. 730 plus variants so far, and the Australian variants are not completely picture catalogued yet.

1 hour ago, intellivotion said:

quiete a few manuals indeed. Not less than 10 different manuals have been documented, of which the most uncommon are probably the Italian "Printed in Italy" variant and the Swedish one.

I see you seem to have some manual variants. Do you have box variants in your collection also?

3 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

I see you seem to have some manual variants. Do you have box variants in your collection also?

all the Sharp Shot boxes I know of have already be mentioned here (-910-G1 US-US, -910-G1 HK-US, -510 FC, -410 INT and Intellivision Inc.). As Cmart said, I think there's no other Sharp Shot box.

7 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

The box variants have taken their tole on my well being. Some one else can start a listing of all of the Manual variants. 730 plus variants so far, and the Australian variants are not completely picture catalogued yet.

So does this mean your bailing?

Or, just not doing the manual variants??

I believe the manual variants are much more interesting than the boxes as many of the manuals are localized to that region/ or country.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

So does this mean your bailing?

Or, just not doing the manual variants??

I believe the manual variants are much more interesting than the boxes as many of the manuals are localized to that region/ or country.

I am not bailing on the boxes. But will be taking a break, for a while to take care of other tasks, once the boxes are up to date as much as possible. As far as the manuals, if some one wants to send the PDF’s of them, my way, I will store them, on file, and then organize and name them accordingly at a later date.

11 minutes ago, Wizewonathome said:

I am not bailing on the boxes. But will be taking a break, for a while to take care of other tasks, once the boxes are up to date as much as possible. As far as the manuals, if some one wants to send the PDF’s of them, my way, I will store them, on file, and then organize and name them accordingly at a later date.

This is why everyone said it was a large undertaking. You need to pace yourself. With all of the collectors here on AA helping, you can put together a nice catalog of all known variants. Unfortunately it takes alot of time and effort. (This is why i was gone for years, Steve hasn't updated variants on Funhouse in a while, and Rev behind on updating Serial number database). It does get overwhelming sometimes. We all know that. Take time off when you get overwhelmed and come back to it. I wouldnt count out the manual variants or the overlays just yet. Maybe once you have boxes done you will be up to moving on the the bigger stuff. The manuals and overlays are the most interesting part imo. Especially with some of the rare variants BSR Steve has shown us lately.

Itll all be worth it when its done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

This is why everyone said it was a large undertaking. You need to pace yourself. With all of the collectors here on AA helping, you can put together a nice catalog of all known variants. Unfortunately it takes alot of time and effort. (This is why i was gone for years, Steve hasn't updated variants on Funhouse in a while, and Rev behind on updating Serial number database). It does get overwhelming sometimes. We all know that. Take time off when you get overwhelmed and come back to it. I wouldnt count out the manual variants or the overlays just yet. Maybe once you have boxes done you will be up to moving on the the bigger stuff. The manuals and overlays are the most interesting part imo. Especially with some of the rare variants BSR Steve has shown us lately.

Itll all be worth it when its done.

@Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog  Thanks for the pep talk. I have at least 1 copy, of each box variant in picture format, and this catalogued in the database. I thank all of the community for the on going help, with pictures. Having revamped the spread sheet, many times over, the information, and ease of searching it, is making the project go easier. I have taking the information that you commented on regarding searching boxes, and implemented it into the spreadsheet. A copy will be sent your way soon, for critiquing. Had you not made the comments, I may not have bothered to improve the spread sheet.

Too all the collectors out in Intellivision Land including @cmart604, @Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog, @intellivotion, @Humblejack, and

the many others out there collecting variants, and that know some history, of these variants.

In regards to the Parker Brothers Line up

Frogger               6300

Popeye                6370

Qbert                  6360

Star wars            6050

Super Cobra        6320

Tutankham          6340

How were the Part Numbers as posted in several web sites, including INTV Funhouse, Intellivision Brasil, Intellivision World etc:

for Super Cobra, (6320) and Tutankham (6340) Derived?

If you have a catalogue page or another source could you please post it here.

Thanks for your help.