IGNORED

Intellivision Variants

Morpheus

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Not really dude, there are plenty of 0910-G1 made in USA or HK.

The only three 0910-G2 boxes I'm aware of (Basketball, Football and Soccer) are made in HK

The 0920 is for manuals...

I meant that they were boxes that were used in the USA  

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Intesting dude, no trayless pocket PGA Golf are not listed in intvfunhouse...

It looks to be USA Rog, when it's HK it's written on the cartridge label.

We have a new variant here, not that rare probably!

Not really dude, there are plenty of 0910-G1 made in USA or HK.

The only three 0910-G2 boxes I'm aware of (Basketball, Football and Soccer) are made in HK

The 0920 is for manuals...

I just purchased this version from the eBay ad today. Will take pics and ad it to the global database. 

I looked and looked and didn't see that one.

Dammit I was just gonna grab it, crap. The front is pretty badly damaged,  so that's ok to miss out on it for now.  But yeah, this variabt is not easy to find at all.

Edited by Omnibro

23 minutes ago, Omnibro said:

Dammit I was just gonna grab it, crap. The front is pretty badly damaged,  so that's ok to miss out on it for now.  But yeah, this variabt is not easy to find at all.

The only reason I grabbed it, is mainly for pictures of the Bottom of the Box. I may consider selling it later.

1 hour ago, Omnibro said:

Dont worry.

I found it in under 3 minutes. Another will pop up im sure

11 hours ago, Omnibro said:

10 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Dont worry.

I found it in under 3 minutes. Another will pop up im sure

Yeah, I don’t think it’s an holy grail…

And that one was not even CIB…

4 hours ago, Omnibro said:

That would be the only one I've seen available anywhere (if it is one) in the last couple of years.  It's a lot tougher to find than it seems. 

I’m sure that Grant won’t ask for trillions to let it go…👍

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I’m sure that Grant won’t ask for trillions to let it go…👍

No... Just Millions... On another note, Once I receive the game, and Pictures are taken, I will be able to deduce the

differences between that and the other boxes. I will keep it in my rare section of games, and maybe put it up for sale later on this year.

I might even consider trading it for a cartridge and manual of Learning Fun II.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

No... Just Millions... On another note, Once I receive the game, and Pictures are taken, I will be able to deduce the

differences between that and the other boxes. I will keep it in my rare section of games, and maybe put it up for sale later on this year.

I might even consider trading it for a cartridge and manual of Learning Fun II.

crazy-laughing-hysterically-tyrzwa8prl92buh3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Wizewonathome said:

The PGA Golf Game, without a Plastic insert came in the mail today. It is the genuine

deal. Just need too take pictures, and I might consider selling it to the highest bidder.

I believe it was overpriced from the beginning with the damage on front.

14 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I believe it was overpriced from the beginning with the damage on front.

By the same token, I have saw other games, go a lot higher in price, with more damage to the box. I will wait till someone on this forum can show another of this variant before

I consider it to be over priced. Here is a snap shot of the cost including shipping. My shipping charges for one box to Canada, have always been in this range. This box is now one of four rarities in my collection.

A5EF1E8B-2A3A-4D6E-9A41-E6AA483D3B5A.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Wizewonathome said:

By the same token, I have saw other games, go a lot higher in price, with more damage to the box. I will wait till someone on this forum can show another of this variant before

I consider it to be over priced. Here is a snap shot of the cost including shipping. My shipping charges for one box to Canada, have always been in this range. This box is now one of four rarities in my collection.

A5EF1E8B-2A3A-4D6E-9A41-E6AA483D3B5A.jpeg

Im not trying to downplay it or anything.

But, i found that game in literally 5 minutes of looking after someone asked if there was one. I would not consider it a rare game (which is why i posted it). I do believe it is uncommon though. I only go by how hard it is for me to find. Sure wish it was treated better, but oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

I came across an interesting game in my variants! Is this a new variant or is it known?

Auto Racing 1113-0610

Manual 1113-0620-G1

Produced by Radofin/ HK box

The cart is very interesting also. Its a rough texture plastic with no "insert to this Line" text.

Glossy HK label/ Mattel Inc 1979 indented stamp on bottom/ phyllips screws/ QC #20 round inspector label.

Anyone have this?

20240203_125655.jpg

20240203_125754.jpg

20240203_125808.jpg

20240203_125817.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I came across an interesting game in my variants! Is this a new variant or is it known?

Auto Racing 1113-0610

Manual 1113-0620-G1

The cart is very interesting also. Its a rough texture plastic with no "insert to this Line" text.

Glossy HK label/ Mattel Inc 1979 indented stamp on bottom/ phyllips screws/ QC #20 round inspector label.

My only 610 box is Australian, with Lifestyle stickers on it, but it is likely the same box underneath.

The cartridge would not seem to me to go with the G1 manual. I would expect a cartridge without a line to be quite early, so I would expect it to have original steering, while I think the G1 manual (which I do not have any of) might be using the revised steering. Have you played it to see?

33 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

My only 610 box is Australian, with Lifestyle stickers on it, but it is likely the same box underneath.

The cartridge would not seem to me to go with the G1 manual. I would expect a cartridge without a line to be quite early, so I would expect it to have original steering, while I think the G1 manual (which I do not have any of) might be using the revised steering. Have you played it to see?

I havent, but i will to see.

Although the cart has no "insert to line" text, it looks different than the original no-line (early) cart shells. The plastic has a matte finish on it... unlike the usual shiny plastic carts. Ill show a closer pic when i can. 

10 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Auto Racing 1113-0610

Manual 1113-0620-G1

Anyone have this?

20240203_125655.jpg

20240203_125754.jpg

20240203_125808.jpg

20240203_125817.jpg

Hey Rog, where is the manual from? HK? What's on the back? Is it an ACE or Lifestyles manual? 

13 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Auto Racing 1113-0610

Manual 1113-0620-G1

Anyone have this?

20240203_125655.jpg

20240203_125754.jpg

20240203_125808.jpg

20240203_125817.jpg

Very interesting Rog!

The 0610 SN is very fascinating…

You might have spotted a new variant if your copy has on the bottom flap the "distributed by Advanced Consumer Electronics, manufactured by Radofin" text of the UK variants.

I have three sub variants for that specific Auto Racing 0610 variant.

1 - regular bottom flap three lines text "made in HK, etc…

It came with a 0620-G5 manualIMG_5187.thumb.jpeg.8bcc18e35cfd2020cb732d181acbd7ac.jpegIMG_5188.thumb.jpeg.18586d0f809f3080ac59a028a0a7c97f.jpeg

2&3 - Austalian market with bottom flap Lifestyle white sticker ending one with manufactured by Radofin and another by Mattel. They came with a 0620-G2 manual.

IMG_5189.thumb.jpeg.80f8314963fc0752662c3c9103af5f70.jpegIMG_5190.thumb.jpeg.b0f24c1f9a9d55a87e60a8bde84e8297.jpeg

This matter, as everyone can understand, is extremely important, we might have a new variant.🤠🤠🤠🤠

Please post the pic of your bottom flap as soon as you can!!!🙏🙏🙏

13 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

Isn't it also odd to have a cartridge without the insert to line made in Hong Kong. 

21 hours ago, Cellblock1138 said:

Could be the lighting but that box blue looks slight different shade than standard. 

Yes, it does have a more royal blue shade, probably from the white card stock they used to make the box... instead of the normal brown cardboard. The Radofin box is also very shiny in the light. Here are comparison pics with original U.S. box on top & Radofin HK box below.

20240204_104014.jpg

20240204_104048.jpg