holgibo

19 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

just spied a small update today on Shanti's Trax WIP game on Atarionline.pl:

https://atarionline.pl/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=6627&page=2

Looking promising - lots of weapon and armor upgrades :D

The game's store/shop front:

?PostBackAction=Download&AttachmentID=22372

:lust:

Thanks for the update. I was just wondering about the status of the completed game. 

Bob C

54 minutes ago, darwinmac said:

Thanks for the update. I was just wondering about the status of the completed game. 

Bob C

No worries. It's amazing the level of detail and commitment Shanti gives to his games.

I just extracted the gif above and blew them up here just to show how much detail and how many colours are going into this. I'd imagine he is going to be putting a lot of thought into the gameplay as it evolves further too from the beta/competition versions Looking more and more like a Chaos Engine A8 inspired game on the A8 - can't wait:

shop02 (1)_frame_0002.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0003.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0004.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0005.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0006.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0007.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0008.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0009.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0010.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0011.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0012.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0013.jpg

shop02 (1)_frame_0014.jpg

EDIT: lso this was posted on his YT channel a month ago:

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Will all the weapons to buy and armour upgrades I wonder if - in game - a multi button controller like SNACK will be supported, so you can switch weapons on the fly?  I love my SNACK controller. :lust:

I am always completely astounded by what Shanti can squeeze out of the A8's chipset. Kudos.

• Like 2

heads up - Shanti just posted a gameplay video within the last hour:

Nice sampled SFX/promising music.

Edit:just watching the video you can see that in addition to the single shot stock weapon there also appears to be perhaps a secondary energy burst weapon projectile shot used on occasion to hit the towers.

Plus the main character can be seen picking up a new weapon later (ust before then video ends, perhaps to avoid spoiling the surprise).

Loving the graphics. Hopefully with the weapon upgrades and (fingers crossed) some evolving and challenging level design, secret/hidden areas and tricky enemies, the gameplay will live up to the amazing graphics we are seeing so far.  Go Shanti!!!! :)

(Man I look like a right stalker posting this video so quickly!! ;)  Honestly just happend to search on the offchance a video had been posted given the activity on Atarionlne.pl about this WIP game heh heh!)

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

Man I look like a right stalker posting this video so quickly!!

Good point... local authorities have been informed, and your partial confession can and will be used as evidence, should criminal charges ultimately be brought against you.

I advise you to keep a low profile for the next several weeks. Maybe spend some time playing 221B Baker Street, selecting Case No. 1 shown below. This will give you some idea of where you might end up, should you choose to continue on the path you've been taking lately...

221characters.thumb.png.b390db93e6ded0bcd481fcaa75c27f65.png    221cases.thumb.png.74199be1a7e7353a2c23160ac328cb0e.png

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

no prison can hold me!!!!!:-D

Top 30 Dildo Prison GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

That's fake :roll:

I think this may point to the source of the problem: you seem to be mixing cartoons, video games, and reality. How much alcohol have you been consuming in the last several days?

• Haha 1

Just like to add alongside Shanti's work on the Trax game, Odyn1ec/Odyniec is working alongside in terms of the artwork. Amazing work.

https://atarionline.pl/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=6627&page=2#Item_42

Really can't wait for a playable beta of the WIP if and when it might emerge. Seems it's really gathered momentum and evolved since the original competinion release, (which afaik the coders were pretty clear was an early days/testing the water/proof of concept beta as it were). 

• Like 4