IGNORED

ABBUC Software contest 2022

holgibo

2 hours ago, Irgendwer said:

Thanks for posting the link. I am a ABBUC member, but I do not go to the forum very often because I do not speak German. 

I hope Battle of Eris and the Der Schränker games are released soon. Obviously, that is up to the developers. 

Bob C

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the final seven games in ABBUC Entries Playthrough: Part 2 on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

893628950_20221122-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.9a56a34aa9cb966f7f49223e303acb5a.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 5:25 AM, michomis said:

Just finished your Moon Quest game tonight. So well done, and so much fun to play! Thanx for making it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, michomis said:

I am glad you've enjoyed it. I've had so much pleasure making it, even if I do not consider myself as a game developer :)

It's really well done.  Like you, I don't consider myself a developer of any magnitude, but seeing this inspires me more to complete something (I've been on / off for years...I get about 50% through and I give up).

Many thanks @michomis for a few fun hours. Your game is really well done.

For the impatient I have attached a map, but in German.

In case someone wants to translate it: You need Trizbort to edit and render it.

One archive contains (spoilery) objects and hints, the other does not.

Moon_Quest.zip Moon_Quest_NoObjects.zip

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, DjayBee said:

Nicely done! All I have is a developer's map made by me with handwrite on a piece of paper :)

Your map is done with care, and for sure will help other players. Thanks a lot!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Have been writing a quick review of this years abbuc games for the next Pro(c) Magazine - we still hope it will appear soon!

Please can someone tell me what is the relationship between Retro Dschump and the Happy Computer game JUMP? Was this just used as a base?

https://a8.fandal.cz/detail.php?files_id=2140

I like Retro Dschump and can see it being played in the High Score Club in it's own right :thumbsup:

Jump!

45 minutes ago, therealbountybob said:

Have been writing a quick review of this years abbuc games for the next Pro(c) Magazine - we still hope it will appear soon!

Please can someone tell me what is the relationship between Retro Dschump and the Happy Computer game JUMP? Was this just used as a base?

I like Retro Dschump and can see it being played in the High Score Club in it's own right :thumbsup:

Jump!

I think it was covered earlier in this thread :) :

https://forums.atariage.com/topic/333458-abbuc-software-contest-2022/?do=findComment&comment=5102414

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, therealbountybob said:

There is no direct relationship, short of me having typed in the original Jump! game from a magazine and having enjoyed it very much :)

I did ask the original Jump! author if I could use his ball animation, so there is a version with the same ball.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...