IGNORED

Stupus Intellivision Homebrew Scene Timeline Release List Including Variants!

stupus

Well I think I have finished adding....EVERYTHING!!

And I just only barely lost my mind doing this list!

Would love any help with ANY corrections or additions!!! I'm sure there must be some errors still! Definitely a few dates missing and lots of copy numbers. 

Probably a few other tidbits missing too...like catalogs, soundtracks?? Maybe some other specialty items??

So this puts us at 145 unique homebrews now!!! Well past the original 125!! Plus another 35 variants of homebrews and original games! And a couple demos and limited editions as well! Cant say i ever even began to imagine a homebrew scene for our little system like we have here today! Never underestimate a full grown man's ability(stuborness) for nostalgia and love for classic games!! Wow!! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• 4 weeks later...

Just added the 2 new games from intellivision collector! Beach-head and Operation Cloudfire!

I missed the date these went for sale in the store if anyone could help with that info that would be great!

Or Luc if you want to share how many copies will be made?

Also it looks like the next new homebrew will be the 150th unique homebrew for the Intellivision!!!

What could it be??? Will it be this year too?

Also with 25 new games this year it looks like over 1/6 of all intellivision homebrews will have now come out in just 2022 alone!

Oh my!!

X6UtmCL.thumb.png.22f05bafa5a3ea19958e56d50cf17b57.png

Thanks Rev! Changing both now!

Any idea the day smurf was offered privately?

This is the 1 title I was on the fence about not listing as a limited release....but if over 50 copies total I feel more confident leaving it how I have it now.

11 minutes ago, stupus said:

This is the 1 title I was on the fence about not listing as a limited release....but if over 50 copies total I feel more confident leaving it how I have it now.

licensing

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 1:42 PM, fdr4prez said:

Before the UPCI there was a released Classic Game Controller by Intelligentvision, but i don't know the date.

Maybe @intvdave can let you know.

I've not been able to get it to work in the current Windows, but still works in Linux.  I've confirmed this using a Raspberry Pi and Retropie.

There is also the INTV2PC which is a parallel port PC adapter.  I've not seen one of these in many years.

I have all 3 of these devices.  The INTV2PC came in 2 flavors.  With or without batter connector.  That had to be before 2000.  It was used with Carl's emulator.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Rev said:
23 hours ago, stupus said:

licensing

Are you saying Smurf was released on "World IP Day", which is on April 26th?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

I have all 3 of these devices.  The INTV2PC came in 2 flavors.  With or without batter connector.  That had to be before 2000.  It was used with Carl's emulator.

I totally forgot to add these. But it would help to get the dates.....Hopefully somebody can at least provide the year for them.

There was also the bliss box but i guess it was for multiple systems.

6 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Are you saying Smurf was released on "World IP Day", which is on April 26th?

Lol I was also confused by this answer for a date :)

I had noticed Soulbusters list only has 138 titles and mine had 149.....so I went thru my whole list again and found 1 numbering error that changes mine to 148.

But it makes me curious what 10 games aren't on his?

Would love anyone else to take a look all down my list and see if all the numbers jive....sometimes a 2nd set of eyes can easily spot any errors im blind to. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just added Spider-man! The 149th original homebrew for the Inty!!

The final homebrew of 2022! 

The year intellivision exploded again with new releases!! 26 total!!😲 plus 2 variant homebrews and a new homebrew controller option!! Wow!

What will 2023 bring?? Well....TRON Anthology!!! And I have a feeling alot lot more!! :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Is there anyone working on an alternative flash cart, or is there anyone who is actually in contact with Joe? This whole situation is a bummer. I'm definitely "one of the 30 people" who would be more than happy to pay for just about every homebrew rom available, encrypted or not. I often take a hiatus from social internet stuff, but at this point I'm worried Joe just isn't coming back, and there are so many great looking games for the INTV that many of us will never get to play on an authentic console because they are out of print 😞 And I don't constantly keep up to date with what's going on in the homebrew community so I miss out on stuff often. I know some people will just say "play it on an emulator" but you know it's not the same. I like sitting down at my Intellivision setup on my CRT with my ECS and keyboard all hooked up and my library of games setting there to swap cartridges. Now when LTO's do pop up in the wild they go for $500+ 😕