IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

Short status from my side, I did an 8 bit overflow this weekend and produced the 256th LPDC controller (not taking into account prototypes and scrapped parts).

Fo next year I plan to upgrade and use a DECLE for encoding the serial number!

We also made 50 adapters during the last 6 months.

I'm now takling a small break and will restart production during January.

• Like 6

On 12/14/2022 at 4:25 PM, nurmix said:

I received my 2 "DISC on the LEFT" controllers a few days ago.  Haven't had a chance to try them out yet but they look great!

I'd like to be added to the list to get 2 of the "DISC on the RIGHT" versions as well when they are available.

Thanks!

Yes I would also like two right side discs. Please add me to this list as well...... Again, if anyone wants to trade my lefties for righties let me know...... 👍

On 12/14/2022 at 4:25 PM, nurmix said:

I received my 2 "DISC on the LEFT" controllers a few days ago.  Haven't had a chance to try them out yet but they look great!

I'd like to be added to the list to get 2 of the "DISC on the RIGHT" versions as well when they are available.

Thanks!

Same here. I'd like to be added to the list for 2 right discs

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 8:54 PM, pasticc10 said:

I've already sent an order to a european retailer.

Sorry for my request.

I no longer need to reseve controller.

Thanx for the answer

You've ordered it to a shop ? We don't have any partnership with it, be careful ;)

On 12/14/2022 at 6:50 AM, IntvCasey said:

I should be coming up soon. I’m not sure what I was listed reserving but I would like 2 of each item if possible. Thanks 

On 12/14/2022 at 10:25 PM, nurmix said:

Thanks!

you are on the third batch for 2 disc on left, 2 disc on right ad 2 adapter ;)

On 12/15/2022 at 12:32 AM, BuffySlayer said:

Hi, 

I should be in the 3rd batch (BuffySlayer) - is it possible to add a second controller with disc on left, please and thank you. 

yes it is but you are on the 4th batch ^^.

On 12/15/2022 at 9:06 PM, ohtagerbilhero said:

I'd like to reserve a pair of left disc controllers!  Thank you very much!

you are now on the list

On 12/17/2022 at 5:24 AM, 7800 Guy said:

Can you post a link to the shop?

here : https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

On 12/19/2022 at 9:57 PM, Rickster8 said:

Yes I would also like two right side discs. Please add me to this list as well...... Again, if anyone wants to trade my lefties for righties let me know...... 👍

you hae a PM

On 12/24/2022 at 6:18 AM, jfng said:

Same here. I'd like to be added to the list for 2 right discs

you have a PM

On 12/26/2022 at 4:58 PM, Jagaroth said:

Should I be concerned I haven't received my controllers yet?  I received a shipping email on 11/9, but the provided tracking number does not show any receivement or movement information.

Deliveryvery slow since at least 2 months. Even if the parcel returns we'll ship it again for free ;) is

On 12/26/2022 at 7:34 PM, AtariBrian said:

I have not received mine either 😬

same as above

22 hours ago, Intymike said:

Still waiting too. 

I don't know what to say...

• 4 weeks later...

I think the Cote guys need to look into a different shipping option to the USA in particular.  If need be make people pay more for shipping.  A service where the goods do not sit in French customs for two months.  Trust me this is not a US customs issue, we let most everything fly through!

19 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

I think the Cote guys need to look into a different shipping option to the USA in particular.  If need be make people pay more for shipping.  A service where the goods do not sit in French customs for two months.  Trust me this is not a US customs issue, we let most everything fly through!

I just got informed that I was one of the people who's controllers got lost in the shipping process!  They are going to at least ship me a replacement, hopefully sooner than later.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

Yes and no..

Mine didn't leave France until Nov 17th. Pretty much exactly one month later they appeared at being in the destination country and in US Customs and nothing after that. Then last week they suddenly were delivered. So it would seem they sat in France for a month before getting shipped out and then spent another month in US Customs before being delivered.

I've used them a bit over the weekend...

On 12/29/2022 at 2:16 AM, tanuki said:

You've ordered it to a shop ? We don't have any partnership with it, be careful ;)

you are on the third batch for 2 disc on left, 2 disc on right ad 2 adapter ;)

yes it is but you are on the 4th batch ^^.

you are now on the list

here : https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

you hae a PM

you have a PM

Deliveryvery slow since at least 2 months. Even if the parcel returns we'll ship it again for free ;) is

same as above

I don't know what to say...

4th batch, argh 😫

At least it's my lucky number 😬

Hi Folks!

Is there a Chris Clifford waiting for something?

Today I did receive a nice box with two controllers, one Norseman deluxe and one Norseman budget version at my place, in Torino, Italy.

That was my order too, that got lost last year and kindly re-shipped by @tanuki last week.

The point is that inside the box I did receive today there is the invoice to Chris for just one Norseman deluxe.

@tanuki, let me know what do you want me to do with this nice unexpected box!🤠

• Like 2