IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

On 12/1/2022 at 12:57 AM, MMarcoux66 said:

When does the second batch start shipping? Just curious. I paid for mine and just anxiously waiting.

It's already shipped!

On 12/6/2022 at 4:34 PM, MMarcoux66 said:

Received mine today and the boxes are in perfect condition. Thanks! You guys must be packing these around cats and my cats ALWAYS explore anything I get from Cote' :).

Thank you ;)

On 12/6/2022 at 8:04 PM, -^CrossBow^- said:

Hmmm.... Still waiting for mine. I need to login when I get home and see what the current tracking might show now. Last time I checked it was just finally leaving France I believe.

At last... incredible delays are always possible with LA POSTE ^^

On 12/6/2022 at 8:52 PM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Received my games, controllers, & cables today! WooHoo!

Thank you Tanuki.

Everything perfect. Looks better than expected! Now to try them out..

funny-dance-3.gif

thanks ;)

On 12/7/2022 at 2:57 AM, Sinjinhawke said:

Just sucks that after almost 2 months the French Post does not know where the package that was handed to them is.  Tracking number is still not found.  

Patience is a virtue. Breathe.  Patience is a virtue. Breathe. 
Patience is a …. where the fudge is my controller??????? 😡😜

I hthink we can assume the parcel is lost, Iwill ship an other parcel next week and you'll have a gift too. I am so sorry...

9 hours ago, Rick Reynolds said:

Please add me to the list for one controller with the disc on the right.

done

4 hours ago, artrag said:

@tanuki

Hi, I have booked 2 controllers. I  will probably fall in the 3rd batch.

Can I change my reservation to 4 controllers and one adapter for the classic console?

yes you can. A lot of controllers are already shipped now.

Edited by tanuki

6 minutes ago, tanuki said:

At last... incredible delays a

Well I did check and it still shows that it left France on its way to the destination country but I want to say it has been that way for several weeks now.

Anyone know who the final carrier is that ends up delivering then to your home? Usually the same tracking number can be used with other carriers to track further. But I've already tried plugging mine into the carriers I know and they all come up blank?

6 minutes ago, tanuki said:

We have a 2 notifications from french customs. I don't know if it's for the LPDC, but perhaps we'll received 2 undelivered parcels. In this case I will inform the customers and we'll ship it again for free of course.

Hi Tanuki, How many right side disk controllers are available at this time? I have two lefty's at the moment.... I ordered one and one.... 

22 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

You have to think for Cmart everyday in the mail it's something new and probably half the stuff he forgot he even ordered it.  Everyday is an adventure.  He's not sitting around waiting for that single package to arrive like (not going to say normal people) I am.

Lol. True facts. It really is an adventure. Lots of times I'm looking at boxes going "what the hell is this?" 😂

• Haha 1