IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

sorry, i read just now that 1 adapter works for two controllers so i need just one adapter then.

I asked for one left-sided and one right-sided disc controller - I don't understand what "normal" and "revert" mean in the list - is it left-sided and right-sided? 

Can you please update my order - thanks!

On 11/16/2022 at 4:45 AM, tanuki said:

I confirm your parcel is shipped. I wonder if large packages are held up longer by the post office. As it is an economical way of shipping, they may arrange to place the shipments according to what suits them.

Ok but if you have a tracking number would that somewhat tell you where it is roughly at? 

2 hours ago, AtariBrian said:

Ok but if you have a tracking number would that somewhat tell you where it is roughly at? 

you may not have been keeping up on all these posts, but it seems that the parcel service isn't updating the tracking information, and some are delivered even before the tracking number has even been updated

• Like 2

The thing I've always heard is that packages to and from the USA that end up in USPS surface mail will use any transportation available.  So that could end up actually being a plane but it could also be a slow cargo ship carrying gravel.  If it says it is on the way then it probably is - you just got the slow boat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, wongojack said:

The thing I've always heard is that packages to and from the USA that end up in USPS surface mail will use any transportation available.  So that could end up actually being a plane but it could also be a slow cargo ship carrying gravel.  If it says it is on the way then it probably is - you just got the slow boat.

Well said,it's out of the shippers hands at this point. 👏 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 11:48 AM, wongojack said:

I too finally got an update.  They put it on the plane on the 16th, and it's passed US Customs.  Why USPS sent it from JFK customs in NYC to Louisiana, to get to me in New Jersey, I don't know.  Hopefully arrives in a few days.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

I too finally got an update.  They put it on the plane on the 16th, and it's passed US Customs.  Why USPS sent it from JFK customs in NYC to Louisiana, to get to me in New Jersey, I don't know.  Hopefully arrives in a few days.

I'm under 30 minutes from JFK, and I've seen the same thing, usually they end up in Indiana along the way.

• Haha 1

Finally got mine today.  Just an FYI to @tanuki for USA next time make sure you have the full zip code and the state on the address.  Mine was missing the leading 0 and that could have been what had them route it a bit off course.  It's CITY, STATE ZIPCODE.

I replaced the plain disc with the D-padded disc straight away.  Installation of the adapter went smoothly.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

Finally got mine today.  Just an FYI to @tanuki for USA next time make sure you have the full zip code and the state on the address.  Mine was missing the leading 0 and that could have been what had them route it a bit off course.  It's CITY, STATE ZIPCODE.

I replaced the plain disc with the D-padded disc straight away.  Installation of the adapter went smoothly.

Sorry. Sorry again and...sorry☹️