IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

At the moment, only people in the green zone should place orders on the website.

People having ordered while not in the green zone will not receive before we reach there position.

It's just that we do not want to take your money too much in advance, especially not knowing when we will exactly be able to deliver.

By Chritmas we should have another batch of ~150 controllers (first batch is 100).

The second batch will also include the firsts "Disk On Right" controllers (I've messed up with the first PCBs and we need to produce new ones).

The red line should be removed, at one point in time we wanted to stop pre-orders because we had already a full list.

People didn't read the post and continued to ask being added to the list.

We've reviewed our setup since (and I've buyed another 3D printer) to cover the orders in a "reasonable" timing, hopefully by end of next year everybody should be served. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

On 9/22/2022 at 9:27 PM, JohnPCAE said:

Will you be contacting us in the forum when it's our time to send payment? I haven't been paying close attention (and I'm not too keen on reading 26 forum pages). How does this work?

We'll post on this topic first and if we see we have people who don't pay for the controller we will contact them.

On 9/23/2022 at 5:35 AM, Humblejack said:

I would like one of each when my turn comes.

Thank you,

HJ

If we have your nickname+ real name, we'll update our files ;)

On 9/23/2022 at 10:02 PM, Morpheus said:

Hi Tanuki,

I did place my order and get an out of stock reply.

Have I been too late?

When many people try to buy at the same time the stock doesn't follow, but it's a glitch 9 times out of 10

On 9/23/2022 at 10:25 PM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I did too on the first day. Tanuki said there was stock and to try again. I did... and was able to purchase.

I think its a glitch or something. Keep trying morpheus.

Yes it is ^^

On 9/25/2022 at 1:12 AM, AtariBrian said:

I only ordered the two games because I figured why not since I could save shipping cost with the two controllers. I would not have ordered them if I knew they were sold out. I still would want the two games as long as they don't hold up the shipping of my two controllers. When will the controllers start shipping and when will the back ordered games ship? 

The games are not on backorder as we can't reproduce them now. Data are lost. We'll then reimburse you if we can ship the games. If we can ship them but not at the same time as the controller we 'll ship the controller first ;)

On 9/25/2022 at 8:50 PM, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

Whoops.. I didn't realize I was so far down on the list, but I already paid. Guess I should've been quicker on the draw! 😬

Oh well, just hang onto the payment I guess.. Doesn't look like I'll get the controller anytime soon, but at least it's paid for. ;)

Don't worry we have files with people who have paid.

On 9/25/2022 at 10:06 PM, JohnPCAE said:

Where do we go to pay for them? Do we wait until we get contacted?

If you are on the green part of the reservation list you can buy the controller on our webshop : https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

15 hours ago, GrizzLee said:

I have the same question.

If you are on the green part of the reservation list you can buy the controller on our webshop : https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

15 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

Just checked in on this thread for the first time in a while and I see a bunch of comments about "adapters" that was not discussed originally. Couldn't really figure out what they're for exactly, even by looking through the original (updated/edited) post and several pages of the thread. Are they necessary for Intellivision 1 consoles only? I have a Sears unit, so I'm guessing I don't need an adapter since the controllers are detachable?

Also, @tanuki, I noticed on your spreadsheet/list on the first post that my username is misspelled as "sisxersfan105" instead of sixersfan105. Please update your records when you get a chance. Thanks!

Your Name is updated ;)

YOU NEED the adapter for INTY 1. YOU DON'T NEED it for sear. Sorry if it was not clear before but it is not always easy to be understood

15 hours ago, evg2000 said:

https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

but I don't think you are supposed to pay unless you are in the highlighted section. But I could be wrong!

that's it. Thanks ;)

15 hours ago, fdr4prez said:

It seems that if you are not in the green section of the list then you are simply pre-paying for your controller(s) and you will wait for your controller as they work down the list. 

I'd imagine that if people in the green area don't pay in a timely manner then they'll start moving people up. 

that's it. We'll contact people in the green area if they don't pay withing 15 days. Then we'll wait again and will give their controller to the next one ;)

2 hours ago, artrag said:

@tanuki

I am in the list after the red line (reservation complete). 

Should I wait for ordering on the website?

Yes please.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, WaveRider1970 said:

Holy s...t , just noticed this and I am in the green zone. Hope it is not too late. Little confuse here with all these threads. Any games that I need to include? Cheers

Go to the website and pay for the controllers if your in green zone. If your using them on system I, also order the adapter set.

If you already ordered Norseman, they can ship all together. If you didnt already order Norseman, youll have to wait. They are all sold out for a while.

52784.gif

21 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Go to the website and pay for the controllers if your in green zone. If your using them on system I, also order the adapter set.

If you already ordered Norseman, they can ship all together. If you didnt already order Norseman, youll have to wait. They are all sold out for a while.

52784.gif

OK thanks. Already ordered and paid for Norseman. Cheers. Wave.

@tanuki

Hello.  I placed an order on your website last week for 2 Intellivision Controllers but my name is outside the green highlighted section on the list.  Sorry for jumping the gun on putting the order in.  Do you need to cancel that order for now and have me wait to be notified to put in another order?

17 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Just curious if anyone has received their controllers yet? Meaning people who were high up on the list who have paid in full? 🤷‍♂️

Not I. I would assume we would get some sort of shipping notification? I'm kinda hoping it takes a few weeks since I will be out for PRGE in about a week.

• Like 1

Hello everyone.
I've delayed the answers because we have good news. We should be able to recover the lost data from our hard drives. We will not produce a variant (phew, collectors ^^).

AND we are shipping everything: Norseman and controllers!

On that note, the answers on the following message.