IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

8 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Two things I will never get.

1) why do people find this thread, say Tommy can say what he wants. FREE SPEECH! Then come back after "research" and apologize. AND they get mad that they don't like Pat Contri's, FREE SPEECH! 

And 2) Why do nerds cry over Diablo so much?

image0.gif.0e0b91f219719f52c3e111cd688b4ec8.gif

1) Huh i never said I was against Pat's right to free speech, he can say all the bs he wants and I will call him out when he does, it's that simple.

2) Either you have no knowledge of the Diablo immortal shilling that Pat and Ian did ( and how they reacted to being criticized for it ) or your a corporate cock sucker, there's not in between when it comes to this topic.

5 hours ago, JPF997 said:

2) Either you have no knowledge of the Diablo immortal shilling that Pat and Ian did ( and how they reacted to being criticized for it ) or your a corporate cock sucker, there's not in between when it comes to this topic.

Why you coming in so hot, bud? And why do you keep trying to rally everyone against some random YouTubers who, last I checked, DIDN’T steal 17 million, try to ruin this very forum, and sent legions out to physically threaten some of the very folks you are talking too? I mean, I don’t care about Diablo… never played it… but I wouldn’t run to a Diablo forum and either rush to defend Pat without knowing anything or attack him personally (and insult anyone who disagrees as you did above- with a nice dash of homophobia mixed in  as well).

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

so, i fail to see how Pat and Ian figure into this Amico thread talking about Diablo Immortal.

So, how about those FCC certs or Amico trademarks?

They don't, I made a mistake a few days ago  when I was still new here of mentioning them in the wrong thread   ( this one ) when all i  wanted was to discuss with people what they're thoughts regarding Pat and Ian's latest video on the 2600+  were (i also mentioned how they had previously defamed the Polymega and the VCS on multiple occasions),unfortunately this event   unleashed a few trolls around here that now think it's funny to accuse me of somehow being an Amico/Tommy shill or something to that effect.

Also there are no updates on Amico trademarks or FCC certs at this time, sorry.

6 minutes ago, JPF997 said:

They don't, I made a mistake a few days ago  when I was still new here of mentioning them in the wrong thread   ( this one ) when all i  wanted was to discuss with people what they're thoughts on Pat and Ian's latest video on the 2600+  were ( I also mentioned how they had previously defamed the Polymega and the VCS on multiple occasions ), this unfortunately this event   unleashed the trolls that now think it's funny to accuse me of somehow being an Amico shill or something to that effect.

Crazy idea… how about you start a Pat and Ian thread? You can rally an army to finally take them down and make sure their wrong opinions are finally avenged. Also maybe you should learn what the word “defaming” means- and also what Freedom of Speech actually is (hint- it doesn’t apply to a retro video game forum)

But when engaging in conversation with random folks, coming in super angry and accusatory won’t usually help your case. Just saying.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jerseystyle said:

Crazy idea… how about you start a Pat and Ian thread? You can rally an army to finally take them down and make sure their wrong opinions are finally avenged. Also maybe you should learn what the word “defaming” means- and also what Freedom of Speech actually is (hint- it doesn’t apply to a retro video game forum)

But when engaging in conversation with random folks, coming in super angry and accusatory won’t usually help your case. Just saying.

Super angry? Brother I'm as relaxed as someone can be, exposing frauds is just a  fun/enjoyable thing to do when you have a little  spare time 😎

Another random new Youtuber trying to make sense of this. Folks, it's simple: check out hbomberguy's stuff and stop talking about this as if there's anything unknown or surprising. Pathological liars aren't likely to create legit companies and actual hardware.

I do like how he points out that the BEST Amico video just makes it look like Wii Sports. In 2021.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JPF997 said:

They don't, I made a mistake a few days ago  when I was still new here of mentioning them in the wrong thread   ( this one ) when all i  wanted was to discuss with people what they're thoughts regarding Pat and Ian's latest video on the 2600+  were (i also mentioned how they had previously defamed the Polymega and the VCS on multiple occasions),unfortunately this event   unleashed a few trolls around here that now think it's funny to accuse me of somehow being an Amico/Tommy shill or something to that effect.

lol- i know as well as anyone else the status of the Amico, my point was exactly that in redirecting the shitposting.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

Well if the way you communicate in these forums is you relaxed, I’d hate to be around you angry.

You guys take all this nonsense so seriously, edgy humor is nothing new to the internet, you should learn to relax and just enjoy the Atari Wave (we're on Atari age after all )

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Matt_B said:

I thought they cried over Diablo because they didn't have phones, or something along those lines. 🙂

Oh that is great! I don't have to worry about them calling me crying. Then I'd feel weird for telling them they maybe needed to touch grass.

8 hours ago, digdugnate said:

so, i fail to see how Pat and Ian figure into this Amico thread talking about Diablo Immortal.

So, how about those FCC certs or Amico trademarks?

Did you hear that Amico Home can't handle public wifi? DJC and friends will be crushed they can't pick up chick's at the bar with it!

6 hours ago, freewheel said:

Another random new Youtuber trying to make sense of this. Folks, it's simple: check out hbomberguy's stuff and stop talking about this as if there's anything unknown or surprising. Pathological liars aren't likely to create legit companies and actual hardware.

I do like how he points out that the BEST Amico video just makes it look like Wii Sports. In 2021.

Well like what has cropped up here within the past week and months people just haven't heard about it. The only reason we know is because we were here as the cult was being developed at AA.

In the grand scheme of things, nobody knows or cares. Which is partially a testament to how it was an iffy idea at best and not many care about Intellivision.

I'd love to see the crossover of Amico fans still standing with people who hate Pat or Nintendo.

4 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

image.jpeg.9e7a6442ed88f152dbdcc507df59e1d7.jpeg

ezgif.com-add-text.thumb.jpg.c0e6d9f6f0e1462cc87652c9b8fcbaa7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, JPF997 said:

1) Huh i never said I was against Pat's right to free speech, he can say all the bs he wants and I will call him out when he does, it's that simple.

i'm personally glad we have some random inconsequential dipstick to 'call people out' since we aren't stepping up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, JPF997 said:

The Blizzard guy said “don’t you guys have phones,” Pat agreed with him thinking the fans were overreacting. Since then, Diablo 4 has come out and everyone else has moved on. Maybe you should, too? Or start a “I have global thermonuclear butthurt over something Pat Contri said 3 years ago” thread. 

9 hours ago, JPF997 said:

(i also mentioned how they had previously defamed the Polymega and the VCS on multiple occasions)

It’s called having an opinion. Can you point to a single thing either Pat or Ian said about VCS or Polymega that was deliberately untrue? 

8 hours ago, JPF997 said:

Super angry? Brother I'm as relaxed as someone can be, exposing frauds is just a  fun/enjoyable thing to do when you have a little  spare time 😎

Who’s the fraud?

2 hours ago, JPF997 said:

You guys take all this nonsense so seriously, edgy humor is nothing new to the internet, you should learn to relax and just enjoy the Atari Wave (we're on Atari age after all )

Where’s the humor? 

32 minutes ago, JPF997 said:

Not dealing with you  troll's any longer, back to viewing more entertaining content

Buh-bye! BTW apostrophes are appropriate for possessives, not this greengrocer’s method you favor. it’s only slightly less annoying than trying to start fights about the oh-so-very-dead Intellivision Amico. 

• Haha 2

My take on the Diablo Immoral situation is that ActiBliz are a particularly egregious money grubbing corporation, even by the standards of a games industry that also includes Ubisoft and EA, and that their fans acted like a bunch of crybabies when they started to figure that out.

There you go, you really can have that one both ways.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, JPF997 said:

you should learn to relax and just enjoy the Atari Wave (we're on Atari age after all )

Meh, we're not all completely sold on some of the stuff in the wave, though.   Like that new product they're coming out with.  Here's a video, if you wanna see some potential concerns that some people are having --

• Haha 4