IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

6 hours ago, Shawn said:

I'm hazarding a guess your ass gets graded a 10.0 A++ "Pristine Condition" ;) 

Pretty sure as a kid I had to go through the rite of passage called “the suppository” a few times … then given the age the occasional prostate check and of course I reached the milestone where for that birthday you get a magnificent introspective gift (hella expensive tbh) called “colonoscopy” …

I am afraid WATA would not rate it “pristine” … it’s open box for sure (pretty sure it was never sealed), wouldn’t say loose but still complete, maybe?

Fun fact about humans … of the two holes connected to the digestive system (that’s mouth and arsehole just in case) the first one to open up as embryo ain’t the one you eat with … https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deuterostome

(granted all vertebrates are like that)

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, phoenixdownita said:

Pretty sure as a kid I had to go through the rite of passage called “the suppository” a few times … then given the age the occasional prostate check and of course I reached the milestone where for that birthday you get a magnificent introspective gift (hella expensive tbh) called “colonoscopy” …

I am afraid WATA would not rate it “pristine” … it’s open box for sure (pretty sure it was never sealed), wouldn’t say loose but still complete, maybe?

Fun fact about humans … of the two holes connected to the digestive system (that’s mouth and arsehole just in case) the first one to open up as embryo ain’t the one you eat with … https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deuterostome

(granted all vertebrates are like that)

I had the pleasure of getting an endoscopy and a colonoscopy some years back.  The doctor had no sense of humour.  When I asked him if they could make the two cameras touch, he thought I was serious and proceeded to tell me why that was not possible.  Sigh.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Good morning my Amicos and stupid AI programs. While drinking my morning coffee I was thinking of redesigning my kitchen.

OC24015989_2_7.thumb.png.8954bbcec6c9453bd43726f6ed503159.png

I was thinking of making it Egyption themed. Thoughts? (AI programs need not reply)

So Amico Home is totally disrupting the industry. Considering the amount of downloads, I think there's less than 1000 moms who care and want to buy this stuff.

Screenshot_20240430_084735_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.599ec317f5c52eb5e7e9a892224d4219.jpg

Tommy slipped something into your coffee I think.

42 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I had the pleasure of getting an endoscopy and a colonoscopy some years back.  The doctor had no sense of humour.  When I asked him if they could make the two cameras touch, he thought I was serious and proceeded to tell me why that was not possible.  Sigh.

The few prostate checks I had to undergo I was always terrorized that during the check the doctor would just utter the follow : “ hey look, no hands!”.

Wrt colonoscopy only positive side was that somewhat recently in this neck of the woods they lowered the suggested age for the check so the wife had to do it first … petty consolation but I chuckled when she had to schedule hers a good 6mo ahead of mine due to the new recommendations.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, CurlyQ said:

tommy-tallarico-intellivision-amico-ceo-for-dummies-author-brett-weiss-vgl-video-games-live.thumb.jpg.2d9fbe6686e70a76590120badb4822cf.jpg

So close.   But it was actually "CEO Cosplay for Dummies"   and in blue -- Learn How to Pretend to be a Big Boy CEO!"

with a disclaimer of "100% Refundable at ANY Time" in big bold print and "... but not really" in really fine print

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/30/2024 at 8:23 PM, Razzie.P said:

So close.   But it was actually "CEO Cosplay for Dummies"  

Nah, "CEO Cosplay" is Pat & Ian's shtick.

Apparently Pat & Ian have been fishing...

pat-and-ian-cupodcast-youtube-fishing-boat.thumb.jpg.45718798837a959299c5d65c0a9b7720.jpg

Fishing for Subscribers :lol:

ba-dum-tss-troll.gif.f389ae5447f934377d211671db055d57.gif

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

Tommy slipped something into your coffee I think.

The left side is how I want them redesigned. 🙄

image0-1.thumb.jpg.c5ad1311e25c070b7a30bde9ac31d133.jpg

5 hours ago, phoenixdownita said:

The few prostate checks I had to undergo I was always terrorized that during the check the doctor would just utter the follow : “ hey look, no hands!”.

Wrt colonoscopy only positive side was that somewhat recently in this neck of the woods they lowered the suggested age for the check so the wife had to do it first … petty consolation but I chuckled when she had to schedule hers a good 6mo ahead of mine due to the new recommendations.

Please don't remind me that I'm slowly getting closer to that age. 😝

1 hour ago, CurlyQ said:

Nah, "CEO Cosplay" is Pat & Ian's shtick.

Apparently they have been doing a lot of fishing lately. Two buds, spending quality time together.

pat-and-ian-cupodcast-youtube-fishing-boat.thumb.jpg.45718798837a959299c5d65c0a9b7720.jpg

They did recently do a show and briefly discussed how Tommy may be selling someone else's work/sheet music. 

https://podbay.fm/p/completely-unnecessary-podcast/e/1713972713

10 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

They did recently do a show and briefly discussed how Tommy may be selling someone else's work/sheet music. 

https://podbay.fm/p/completely-unnecessary-podcast/e/1713972713

Today's CUpodcast is brought to you by the Manscape nut shaver.

At what point in time did Tommy throw his arms up and say: "Fuck my name, my credibility AND my reputation."

He's really done a number on himself.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CurlyQ said:

Today's CUpodcast is brought to you by the Manscape nut shaver.

At what point in time did Tommy throw his arms up and say: "Fuck my name, my credibility AND my reputation."

He's really done a number on himself.

He didn't. He is more of the type to blame it on anyone but himself. CUPodcast didn't hurt Amico. Tommy's bad choices did. He won't ever admit that.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

"If Tommy could read, he would be very upset"

Tommy: SHARON! Can you read this too me while I fall asleep! I got to show them to never underestimate me!

Shannon: Dammit Tommy you illiterate idiot how many times do I have to tell you my name isn't Sharon!

3 hours ago, kevtris said:

but at least he can play boogie woogie on the piano!  that takes what, 3 fingers max?

How many fingers does on need to effectively air guitar?

Edited by MrBeefy

Posted (edited)

Fun was and still is being had in the Beefy household. Grilled some dogs and brats for Jr, and his cousins.

While playing they were acting like they were Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Toad. Then they had me throw smoke bombs with different colors as different power ups. Take note they were not playing running man, astrosmash, Shark Shark, night Stalker, or Cloudy Mountain. They are playing things that kids actually like. 🤣

They are now inside cleaned up and playing Bowsers Fury and Princess Peach.

20240501_192929.thumb.jpg.2ca28e76e6def3584d6c7702eeca9e35.jpg20240501_193005.thumb.jpg.197665c864d9fb2cbfa5efef84ad8311.jpg

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/1/2024 at 6:41 PM, MrBeefy said:

Fun was and still is being had in the Beefy household. Grilled some dogs and brats for Jr, and his cousins.

While playing they were acting like they were Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Toad. Then they had me throw smoke bombs with different colors as different power ups. Take note they were not playing running man, astrosmash, Shark Shark, night Stalker, or Cloudy Mountain. They are playing things that kids actually like. 🤣

They are now inside cleaned up and playing Bowsers Fury and Princess Peach.

20240501_192929.thumb.jpg.2ca28e76e6def3584d6c7702eeca9e35.jpg20240501_193005.thumb.jpg.197665c864d9fb2cbfa5efef84ad8311.jpg

You mean you went and visited someone with a wife and kids, right? 😅

• Haha 1

On 5/2/2024 at 9:09 PM, CPUWIZ said:

You mean you went and visited someone with a wife and kids, right? 😅

Shhhhh.... I don't want everyone knowing that haters got no job, no kids, and no girlfriends, and live in moms basement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1