IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

2 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

I’m glad you’ve been released from TT’s stasis chamber. What you’ve said above means nothing. Compare  Wii bowling from 15 years ago and this- one is terrible in every way, and one is not.  Even John’s explanation is nonsense as these games are supposed to be “simple”- even for grandma (which by the way is a sexist and misogynistic trope that these scumbags love to roll out), and yet even the die hards have been complaining about the controls.

Funny thing, well to me at least, is a while back he was saying that the reason he replies is because y'all troll him/tag him into these.  But there it is, no trolling, no @ to him, no quoting him, just plain ol’ volunteering to rush in and meSplain it. 

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

Funny thing, well to me at least, is a while back he was saying that the reason he replies is because y'all troll him/tag him into these.  But there it is, no trolling, no @ to him, no quoting him, just plain ol’ volunteering to rush in and meSplain it. 

This has already been discussed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

"This has already been discussed" has already been discussed.

I heard from an employee that they were done discussing. They said they had passed their preliminary discussion.

I was also very impressed with the amount of discussion they raised. I also find it funny that discussion was in an attacking manner towards normal people. They had those discussions coming to them because Intellivision is great. But that has already been discussed.

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Haha 1

I vaguely remember a certain @Tommy Tallarico throwing shade at AtGames for including some games on a device that they supposedly didn't have the license for.

Seems like someone likes to project a lot.

https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/04/musician-behind-vgls-zelda-medley-hints-that-tommy-tallarico-is-selling-arrangements-he-doesnt-own

:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Thomas the Tallarico Engine doing something shady and making money from someone elses work???

8PgjZYz.png

This has already been discussed!

I think the person bringing it up was also involved in @Tommy Tallarico's illegally smuggling $100k. Threw her and others under the bus.

He was too much of a #coward to tell them though or respond.

Screenshot_20240407_153002_Reddit.thumb.jpg.88d1181d680dbd8ca27b41835ff5700e.jpg

Classic projection.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

This has already been discussed!

I think the person bringing it up was also involved in @Tommy Tallarico's illegally smuggling $100k. Threw her and others under the bus.

He was too much of a #coward to tell them though or respond.

Screenshot_20240407_153002_Reddit.thumb.jpg.88d1181d680dbd8ca27b41835ff5700e.jpg

Classic projection.

Yeah no joke I think I've seen examples of projection from Tommy more than anyone else. Literally everything he accuses others of doing/being is actually something that applies to him.

• Like 2

Intellivision should have been sending out weekly @Tommy Tallarico email updates to all investors.

"How Your Money is Being Put to Work"

This is how your CEO has been conducting himself over the past week...

Tommy has been lashing out, calling people Cowards and telling haters to Suck His Balls.

Can you taste those 10X returns yet?

tommy-tallarico-intellivision-amico-investor-updates-1.gif.bf7e28431470536b6b0b6517750fef20.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CurlyQ said:

Intellivision should have been sending out weekly @Tommy Tallarico email updates to all investors.

"How Your Money is Being Put to Work"

This is how your CEO has been conducting himself over the past week...

He's been lashing out, calling people Cowards and telling haters to Suck His Balls.

Can you smell those 10X returns yet?

tommy-tallarico-intellivision-amico-investor-updates.gif.de26abc6dcb9eab5f43655f81eda7fdc.gif

There's a reason they didn't/don't. Maybe because he was full of it?

1 hour ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Yeah no joke I think I've seen examples of projection from Tommy more than anyone else. Literally everything he accuses others of doing/being is actually something that applies to him.

Him projecting a lot isn't the only thing I learned.

I've come to learn I have more piss than he had/has Cheerios.

Screenshot_20240407_171442_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f2b95026ce016f31f592c813ad90fce1.jpg

Well @Tommy Tallarico...

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Haha 6

Some more locked AA threads.  Looks like only 1st page of each was achieved.  These are from the reddit thread here

"The Amico Community" - https://web.archive.org/web/20211130155227/https://atariage.com/forums/topic/326099-the-amico-community/

"Please for the love of god don’t buy games that are set to be delivered within 10 days when the system is god knows how far away from launch ." - https://web.archive.org/web/20211130155206/https://atariage.com/forums/topic/325891-please-for-the-love-of-god-don%E2%80%99t-buy-games-that-are-set-to-be-delivered-within-10-days-when-the-system-is-god-knows-how-far-away-from-launch/

"Fundable Amico" - https://web.archive.org/web/20211015193739/https://atariage.com/forums/topic/324059-fundable-amico/

"Ars Technica article on Amico" - https://web.archive.org/web/20211015210346/https://atariage.com/forums/topic/322353-ars-technica-article-on-amico/

Edited by rayik
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rayik said:

It's more than just the first page.

Ah Fundable was fun. I remember many trying to say that the percentages of Amico not being complete didn't mean they weren't ready.

I wonder if they still feel the same way now?

It's never done! Yeah and that's why they never shipped!

You can find other pages. Like I think this link will give you some more pages to view of the Ars thread. https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://atariage.com/forums/topic/322353-ars-technica-article-on-amico/page/*

Lmao there is some major carrying water for Intellivision going on in the Ars thread. 

Screenshot_20240408_072309_Chrome.thumb.jpg.93c0a0ff5ffed0dbb69feda2fa6ea2a6.jpg

Then some great mesplaining and @godslabrat rattling TT with questions he can't answer. Page 12... 🤣

MISINFORMATION!!!!

Man what idiots!

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, rayik said:

The best part was when there was a challenger happy times cozy thread and it grew faster than Tommy's thread so he paniced and had to ask for it to be shut down.

Man going through my old thread is a gold mine.

Tommy literally admitting to lying and no one calling him out on it. Not to mention him also getting mad at "misinformation" when he literally admits to not knowing anything, AND not being able to answer godslabrat's question.

RDT_20240408_1227403701642348965733798.thumb.jpg.f0b151c74d8168ad44547e05e9f3f48c.jpg

This is also good.

RDT_20240408_1221298972073687106699185.thumb.jpg.ee0b3b01ac13571aed155a17c1d35227.jpg

If he would have closed shop,  they would have not only been able to refund everyone, but might have saved their dignity some.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Stream of consciousness.  Or otherwise known, as stream of diarrhea.

Yeah in 2020 it was pretty obvious he was scrambling. I'm still surprised that not many other people around here saw it. The only reason I can think is star struck for him being in the industry.

6 hours ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

The best part was when there was a challenger happy times cozy thread and it grew faster than Tommy's thread so he paniced and had to ask for it to be shut down.

This was a fun and long lived Amico thread.

image.thumb.png.91801700ea1e4eadc52eae690b946c58.png

🤣

• Like 1

10 hours ago, phoenixdownita said:

Given the real Intellivision has Cornhole in real cart form can we close the thread now?

https://videogamepcbs.com/products/23-amigo-cornhole-for-the-intellivision.html

Simply glorious.

This is the thread 

the text is 100% pure genius

image.png.dad284ecb1fdb10f12908cb3519dcc3e.png

I'm sorry but I have the focus group data suggesting that people only like Cornhole games on consoles that aren't released. That old Grandpa Brown colored thing released. So what we are doing is completely different and never done before. We have a great team with over 800 years experience and the marketing for the Wii amd DS. We know what we are doing. What we are doing isn't for you... and that's fine! But we know you will pick one up anyways. It will be cool when we put a cart port on ours and you could play both Cornholes? We are working on that right now, and even are in talks with ACL to extend their licensing agreement to Intv Cornhole. It's going to be a fun and unique and a game changer in the industry.

Wouldn't that be something?

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2024 at 9:01 AM, Bill Loguidice said:

It's one thing to shovel out digital store content, since anyone with minimal investment can get their apps published, and it really doesn't matter whether or not they sell (versus the minimal investment, relatively speaking), but it's something else entirely to manufacture a physical good in a reasonably cost-effective volume. If those don't sell, you're really in trouble. I'm sure they're still sitting on a ton of mostly empty game boxes, not even counting the ones, like mine, that were returned.

And unless they find a way to make the controllers work universally, rather than just with their apps, that presents a similar issue. We can assume that the mobile games, in total, have sold maybe in the low thousands across all SKUs. What percentage of those individuals would even be interested in the controllers, even putting aside the idea that I'm sure many of those purchases were one-offs done simply out of morbid curiosity rather than genuine interest in the games themselves? And who is still going to be playing these games long-term if the controllers do actually come out? They're not exactly deep experiences you want to revisit. So yeah, that's a long-winded way of saying how many controllers, minimum, can they actually manufacture, and how many of those can they actually sell, especially if they won't function as controllers for anything else (not that that would help THAT much, but certainly would make it easier for SOME people to purchase one).

It's a big if, but if controllers ever get produced it should be possible to make drivers for various operating systems.  That can include settings for the touchpad to emulate a mouse or a third game controller button. If they open the controller api, developers should be able to use the controller and its display screen outside of the amico home app. But I would expect a scenario where a small number of people prepay a relatively high price to get them made.

And I just want to make the distinction between hours and hours of content versus replayability. Some people do play darts or cornhole, for example, over and over throughout their lives. It would be nice for these controllers to be out there for developers to use with local multiplayer games with controller displays.

On 4/6/2024 at 1:26 PM, Razzie.P said:

Another example of misrepresenting what's been said. While there has been some trolling, obviously another reason is simply to add to the discussion. People should be able to comment without the mischaracterisation or any characterisation.

On 4/8/2024 at 8:44 AM, MrBeefy said:

Lmao there is some major carrying water for Intellivision going on in the Ars thread. 

Screenshot_20240408_072309_Chrome.thumb.jpg.93c0a0ff5ffed0dbb69feda2fa6ea2a6.jpg

Then some great mesplaining and @godslabrat rattling TT with questions he can't answer. Page 12... 🤣

MISINFORMATION!!!!

Man what idiots!

Referring to the Ars Technica 2021 article, while the writer doesn't claim to be a journalist, this was one of the things wrong in the article as there were no preorders or crowd investing until 2020. That announcement as described in the article never happened.