IGNORED

ATARI JUGAR

Gameroreocookie32

The Jugar has tons of hidden power, I know this for a fact because people with no actual information or skills have said it for decades now.

We should discuss all the almost finished but unreleased ports to the Jugar that have no evidence of existing.

It'd be great if we could compare the Jugars power to every other console ever made.  The Jugar could have beat the Playstation if it wasn't for all the bugs, I just know it.

Man the Jugar could have been saved, there's tons of ways it could have been!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

Does the Atari VCS play Atari VCS?

Yes!  It even uses the Inception 'whooooompf' noise as its startup sound.  Those VCS engineers thought of everything!

Also, it's a little known fact that the VCS runs faster when played on the VCS itself, because doing so multiplies (technically, squares) their power.  This is why it's illegal to play your VCS on your VCS playing in a VCS being played on your VCS: there's so much computing power there that it renders all cryptography irrelevant, and Universal Pictures will sue you for stealing that idea from the plot of Sneakers.

• Haha 2

The biggest problem with the Jugar is if you Do The Math you find it's only 63-bit,  it's like it's missing something...

13 hours ago, remowilliams said:

The Jugar could have beat the Playstation if it wasn't for all the bugs, I just know it.

But can it beat the Plystution?

• Haha 3

On 1/30/2023 at 7:59 AM, x=usr(1536) said:

Yes!  It even uses the Inception 'whooooompf' noise as its startup sound.  Those VCS engineers thought of everything!

Now,  I believe that "WoooF!" sound was by this dude Tommy Tallarico...His studio,  Wait, He made that sound for a game called Roadblocks.

• Haha 1