IGNORED

Mortal Kombat demo on the Atari Jaguar

alucardX

The amount of delusion from members coming from this thread is shocking,post the animations in vertical and watch how fast I will get a real POC up.If you cannot do that best to be quite.That was not a real POC, I do not care who said it was.

Edited by Jag_Mag

7 hours ago, Jag_Mag said:

The amount of delusion from members coming from this thread is shocking,post the animations in vertical and watch how fast I will get a real POC up.If you cannot do that best to be quite.That was not a real POC, I do not care who said it was.

He said he wants to develop a full port (Allegedly), so you've gotta give him some credit...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cris1997XX said:

He said he wants to develop a full port (Allegedly), so you've gotta give him some credit...

Raptor is handling the animation,he's not done anything but convert assets,did you even look at his code?

Edited by Jag_Mag

5 hours ago, Jag_Mag said:

I'm getting off the forums for a month or so,I cannot deal with the borderline retarded members and have no idea how other devs deal with them day after day

You seem to suffer from bipolar disorder, since nobody got pissed at you or anything like that...you're better off taking a LONG break

• Haha 2

On 3/12/2023 at 6:52 AM, Jag_Mag said:

I'm getting off the forums for a month or so,I cannot deal with the borderline retarded members and have no idea how other devs deal with them day after day

Pretty well I would say. AtariAge is a smooth and friendship breeze comparing to some old (not atari related) forums; ).  Be well during the off time.

• Like 1