IGNORED

AtariAge Store Last Chance Sale!

Albert

23 hours ago, Albert said:

I'm making good progress, this was the largest batch of Last Chance games I've built so far.  Today I am working on all the orders that have more than six boxed games in them, I'll be lucky to get through all these today.  With what I already have done it's going to require at minimum two trips to the PO in the morning.  

Your orders aren't in this batch, but they will be in the next one, which I will be working on after I get these all dropped off. 

..Al

Hi Al, One of the items I am still waiting for is the Atari Vox. Are orders with Hardware in any particular upcoming batch? Been itching to play Wizard of Wor!

1 minute ago, Zonie said:

Hi Al, One of the items I am still waiting for is the Atari Vox. Are orders with Hardware in any particular upcoming batch? Been itching to play Wizard of Wor!

I've sent you a PM, I have plenty of AtariVoxes now.  

..Al

Just got back from running 128 Last Chance orders to the post office and UPS.  Still have some of the larger orders to ship today, and there are some that will have to wait a few days, as I'm waiting on more boards to make copies of Keystone Koppers and Serpentine.  I should have those in a few days, meanwhile, I'll prep those orders for shipping (putting the boxed games in bags and bubblewrap) so I can quickly ship them once I have those boards.  And work will then begin on the next round of orders to ship.

This is from my first trip, which was to the post office: 

packages_2024-05-28_02.jpg

packages_2024-05-28_01.jpg
I would just like to say, it has been hot and extremely humid here, and I was sweating my ass off just loading everything into the car, then outside while I had to drag everything from the car to the metal bins they have by the loading docks, then back home to load the car up again with all the UPS packages, and then run those over to UPS.  And, when I was at UPS, one of the packages I brought there was a USPS package, so I then had to run back to the post office, lolz.  

Now I am back inside and feeling very appreciative of the amazing invention that is air conditioning. 

..Al

• Like 26
  • Thanks 6

7 hours ago, HatNJ said:

I dont see a pic or anything

Yeah I don’t see it now either, though I saw it last night when I uploaded it, lol. Forum glitch I guess? Will edit it when I get a chance.

Looking forward to having this order cleared! There are a few other games I'd like to order but I'm waiting until this load is done.

Also REALLY looking forward to the 2023 Atari Lynx game of the year that almost nobody  has gotten to play, Odynexus, and Growing Ties Deluxe, an anthology of great games by Dr Ludos.

• Like 1

I got one game in January, and the rest today, just three weeks short of a year.  Ironically, I think the only order that took longer was from Atari itself.  I believe it took longer to get Aquaventure!  Thank you AL

Ahh... The remaining items I am waiting for have showed up in some of your posts recently. Al said he was shipping large boxed orders first and smaller orders next. Looking forward to this.

On 6/6/2024 at 12:47 AM, reklen said:

I got one game in January, and the rest today, just three weeks short of a year.  Ironically, I think the only order that took longer was from Atari itself.  I believe it took longer to get Aquaventure!  Thank you AL

I have been waiting on Atari longer than on AtariAge, and Limited Run and Strictly Limited and First Press longer than that.

On 6/1/2024 at 6:15 PM, DrVenkman said:

IMG_0700.thumb.jpeg.574d8c744f08a899978c46ee3a6b0a59.jpeg

Second guessing myself, I really should have ordered a "Space Invaders" too.  Oh well...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

I have been waiting on Atari longer than on AtariAge, and Limited Run and Strictly Limited and First Press longer than that.

Yars Return and Gravitar were both long waits from Atari for me.  I ordered at the tail end of each though, so my longest wait (including return/receiving corrected version) was 10 months.  Currently at 11 months for my AtariAge orders, but I know Al is hard at work and from what I see so far, having a HOKEY game is likely pushing me to the end of the list (sounds like the HOKEY boards are just now getting completed if I understand correctly?).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nadir said:

Currently at 11 months for my AtariAge orders, but I know Al is hard at work and from what I see so far, having a HOKEY game is likely pushing me to the end of the list (sounds like the HOKEY boards are just now getting completed if I understand correctly?).

Same here. Al has never not come through in the end, so I know that the wait will be worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nadir said:

having a HOKEY game is likely pushing me to the end of the list (sounds like the HOKEY boards are just now getting completed if I understand correctly?).

No, that is not the case at all. I have no shortage of HOKEY boards. 

..Al

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 11:31 AM, Albert said:

I'm waiting on more boards to make copies of Keystone Koppers and Serpentine.

I really regret not ordering Keystone Koppers. If for any reason one becomes available (cancelled order, etc?) let me know and Id love to add it to my haul :) 

On 6/2/2024 at 10:27 AM, Cafeman said:

image.jpeg.11ea6b99222bdd9c65d2535673a409c9.jpeg

lol, Now that Al mentioned he's getting closer to the finish line I have been checking my steps for a large box almost daily haha

• Like 2