IGNORED

New Puzzle Game Block'em Sock'em for the Atari Jaguar. Free Download!

swlovinist

Hey @swlovinist Game looks great, I just watched the video.  Haven't tried it yet as I haven't hooked up the jag yet since we just moved into our house.  One thing I did notice is that some of the colors might be hard to distinguish for someone who is colorblind (like me). For future releases it would be nice to consider either having the blocks look slightly different, or have an option to set colors for blocks.  But what do you want for free!  Thanks for making this happen!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, evg2000 said:

Hey @swlovinist Game looks great, I just watched the video.  Haven't tried it yet as I haven't hooked up the jag yet since we just moved into our house.  One thing I did notice is that some of the colors might be hard to distinguish for someone who is colorblind (like me). For future releases it would be nice to consider either having the blocks look slightly different, or have an option to set colors for blocks.  But what do you want for free!  Thanks for making this happen!

Thank you friend for that important info.   I will try my best for all updates or different versions to consider that and try to incorporate it into my games.   One idea would be to number the blocks.   

• Like 1

This is awesome! I will give this rom a play this evening. One request though is for the MRQ file to go with it, as and when someone has the time to create it? I'm not able to myself, sorry, hence seeing if anyone else can put something together. Many thanks in advance. I will enjoy the game in the meantime - thanks to The Immortal John Hancock!! Will grab some popcorn 🍿

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LynxEffect said:

This is awesome! I will give this rom a play this evening. One request though is for the MRQ file to go with it, as and when someone has the time to create it? I'm not able to myself, sorry, hence seeing if anyone else can put something together. Many thanks in advance. I will enjoy the game in the meantime - thanks to The Immortal John Hancock!! Will grab some popcorn 🍿

if someone wants to make a MRQ file, I can add it to the top.   

Awesome, thank you and everyone involved for this! Just played it on real hardware on easy, very enjoyable! Will try the higher difficulties next. Looking forward to the cart release and keep my fingers crossed it might include more screens👌🖖 THANKS!

IMG_20230708_225207978_MFNR.jpg

Edited by Trabucco
  • Like 1

Just played through this on my Atari Jaguar this morning! Great fun the game looks amazing on a crt. I'll definitely be interested in picking this up as a physical release for the Atari Jaguar collection in the future. I'm hoping if this game gets a 7800 release it might be possible to bring it to the Atari VCS 800? I think it would be an ideal fit for the VCS 🙂  

5 hours ago, Gemintronic said:

I really, really love the fact two of my favorite developers worked on the same game  AND enable new homebrew developers:

CyranoJ with the Jaguar port and JagStudio

Adam Welch with the Genesis version and SecondBASIC

Add yourself to the people that I enjoy working with friend! 

• Thanks 1

I downloaded and then messed with this on the Game Drive just now, got to Level 13 on easy mode. At first I was a bit lost on what to do but I got the hang of it. Sweet game, anything for the Jaguar is great to see these days. I agree with one of the posters above about the mrq file for the game if someone makes one, I've never figured out the MRQ creation thing myself. 

• Like 1