IGNORED

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

CaptainBreakout

Strangest thing. Not a complaint by far. A while back I received a tidy pile of Atari manuals in the mail. I hadn't ordered them, so I assumed that they were my Secret Santa gift, and posted thanks. Quite a nice pile and 4 that I didn't have yet 🙂 

However, today I received a shipment notification from my Secret Santa. So, I appear to be twice blessed this year. I'm quite thankful and I am very excited to see what is in the inbound package. I think I'll drop a few more dollars in the red bucket this year.

I hope everyone else feels the spirit this year as well!

Merry Christmas GIF by filmeditor

• Like 3

On 12/10/2023 at 11:28 AM, carlsson said:

Ouch, it is the second year in a row when you entered the thread well past participation deadline. Perhaps put an alarm to log into AtariAge at the beginning of October, or sooner next year.

Or even click the button at the top of this page to follow this thread and set the preference to email notifications and you should get notice whether you log in here or not.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chuck D. Head said:

Or even click the button at the top of this page to follow this thread and set the preference to email notifications and you should get notice whether you log in here or not.

I'm going to make a list of everyone here and message everyone directly next year in plenty of time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chuck D. Head said:

This is the way to go. We always post in the last SS thread when the new one is about to start. 

• Like 1

Finally sending out my recipient's stuff tonight lol (sending Chicgamer the tracking soon and I sent her a pic of my box) ,and I also just got mine from my Secret Santa.

Looks like he included a portrait of himself on the mailing box! lol

aass.jpg.23f3268e81c81e1653e1238dbf42b472.jpg

:lol::rolling:💛

And I took a peep of what's inside and there's a bunch of wrapped goodies. Not opening until Xmas eve! It should be an epic exchange this year.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GameGirl420 said:

Finally sending out my recipient's stuff tonight lol (sending Chicgamer the tracking soon and I sent her a pic of my box) ,and I also just got mine from my Secret Santa.

Looks like he included a portrait of himself on the mailing box! lol

aass.jpg.23f3268e81c81e1653e1238dbf42b472.jpg

:lol::rolling:💛

And I took a peep of what's inside and there's a bunch of wrapped goodies. Not opening until Xmas eve! It should be an epic exchange this year.

I like the portrait of your Secret Santa's human, too.

I couldn't wrap anything for my recipient because of shipping rules. :(

• Like 3

On 12/13/2023 at 4:43 PM, bent_pin said:

She told me that she's going to get the tiniest, cutest cat to open it because I can't get mad at her.

I've had to resort to putting it on a shelf 7' high, so she can't reach it.

I don't mean to be rude nor intend to offend, but is your girlfriend short or can your tiny cat really jump?

Here are our resident bums giving their "this better be good" looks.

image.thumb.jpeg.5c6e53aa1292455c0715a53ac3c39f36.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.23608d045fe88aaccacb0f44801ee4a7.jpeg

In other news, according to the tracking, my recipient's package has been delivered.  I hope it arrived in good shape.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1