IGNORED

What do you think of the Atari 2600+ at the moment...

shane857

1 minute ago, JetmanUK said:

I've also seen different Epyx boxes online too, how many of the games have different box art? 

On the subject of Epyx, is the collection licenced? Or have Atari purchased the IP?

A couple have different key art.

The Epyx Collection was brought in by Plaion as a licensed deal with the IP owner, the other nine SKUs in the latest batch are all Atari managed lines.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ben from Plaion said:

A couple have different key art.

The Epyx Collection was brought in by Plaion as a licensed deal with the IP owner, the other nine SKUs in the latest batch are all Atari managed lines.

Thanks 

Ooh, you have connections, I hope you are good mates with Dave Namco and Johnny Taito too. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Ben from Plaion said:

My name is Ben Jones and I'm about kicking ass, I'm about taking names, and we're about making games.....

First person to tell me who I'm referencing gets a special prize!!!!

Bing tells me this

The first recorded use of the phrase was in 1962 in Killens “Heard the Thunder.” In this book, references to WWII are made and the phrase “them Japs are kicking a*sses and taking names.”

🤷🏻🤣

Edited by JetmanUK

9 minutes ago, Fred_M said:

It was that Reggie guy of Nintendo US.

As we say in Dutch: Ben lijkt als twee druppels water op Reggie 😂

Ah good old Reggie, my body is ready! He was great for memes. 

Edited by JetmanUK

1 minute ago, MrChickenz said:

I tried getting on the website @Fred_M posted bol.com it was in Dutch, I couldn’t read it! lol

😂 and they only ship to The Netherlands and Belgium. For people outside Europe it is much easier to just buy at Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.de (German site, English language is available)

• Thanks 1

Just now, JetmanUK said:

Ben is on a giveaway spree again, no wonder his kids are shoeless! 

Ben, stop before it's too late!

He also gave away his own copy of the blue button joypad! Maybe we should call someone?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fred_M said:

He also gave away his own copy of the blue button joypad! Maybe we should call someone?

Yeah funny situation, went on a giveaway spree, I had one blue button CX78+ left that I thought I'd keep for myself, but some guy said to me after it all finished "I won the competition can I I have a CX78+", so I sent it to him, no worries. It's all gravy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Ben from Plaion said:

Yeah funny situation, went on a giveaway spree, I had one blue button CX78+ left that I thought I'd keep for myself, but some guy said to me after it all finished "I won the competition can I I have a CX78+", so I sent it to him, no worries. It's all gravy.

I have been in that situation many times in the past too.

I can always use some blue spray paint and send a original CX78 to you. 😉