IGNORED

Controller rarity guide [BACK ONLINE !]

sku_u

I have a joystick that looks like the Kraft Maze Master, but it's black and has an Archer logo where the Kraft logo should be. There's a mode change switch on the bottom that lets you go from a 4-way setup to an 8-way control scheme. I'll try to get a picture when I get off work tomorrow.

That could very well be, CPUWIZ, as my family had a Commodore 64. But the thing is, our C64 stuff is all still packed away in some inaccessible box in their garage. I rediscovered this joystick in a box of Atari 2600/7600 stuff when I was helping my best friend's mother move her house. My brother had given him most of our Atari stuff years ago, and traded in a few other things for some crappy Nintendo games. And I could have sworn I remember playing the Atari with that...

The guide looks really impressive so far.

I was wondering if anyone had an input on the existing rarities in the guide, or some idea of rarity on the controllers without rarity numbers assigned?

Does anyone have any of these controllers that they could take pictures of for the guide?

Questar Blaster--Similar to the pointmaster fire control

Compumate--both the Spectravision and Universum release

Sears Driving Controller

1977 Driving Controller

1977 Paddle Controllers

Exus Foot Craz

Sansei joystick

Epyx Palm Held

RC Controllers and remote box by RGA International

Suncom Star Fighter

D-Zyn Supr Stick

Trackball by Accuball

Any box scans not already there would also be a very welcome addition.

Also from anyone living in Australia, some scans of the Hi-Score controllers from Action.

Does anyone know of any that do exist but aren't listed in the DB yet?

Does anyone have any homebrew/hack controllers they'd like added (credited or uncredited)?

Here's a direct link so you don't have to look back through the whole thread:

http://www.gamerzuniverse.net/base/Atarijoysticks.htm

Does anyone have any of these controllers that they could take pictures of for the guide?  

Exus Foot Craz

You must not have read my previous post on the last page ;)

The one I was looing at that you don't have is the Foot Craz footpad, and you can find it on AA controller guide.  

http://www.atariage.com/2600/archives/cont...lers_atari.html

The Unknown Light Gun You have listed is from an NES knockoff. I have one myself. Hmmm I know those controllers have a DB-9 connector on the end and would fit an Atari, but never tried the lightgun to see if it would work on an Atari, I do know that the controller do not work on it though.

Got the images.  Thanks Taxman and Lost Monkey :D

Do you have me on ignore or something? :ponder:

go read my last post and you will get another one you are looking for.

Not all people are like you and just go take stuff that isn't theirs. :twisted:

Its on this site so I wouldn't see any problem getting permission like they

did with the mindlink :roll: :twisted: :roll:

The Unknown Light Gun You have listed is from an NES knockoff. I have one myself. Hmmm I know those controllers have a DB-9 connector on the end and would fit an Atari, but never tried the lightgun to see if it would work on an Atari, I do know that the controller do not work on it though.

The lightgun was sent along to me for testing. When I get around to it, I'll post the results here. I plan on testing it on a Genesis, SMS, 2600, 7800 and XE.

I have a few more pictures I need to take but I have been busy. I have a Questar Blaster boxed and one of the two different Sansei models. I'll get them done soon.

Another question I have is that why are only certain people given credit for pictures used and not others? I don't want to make a big deal about it, but if we are giving credit then I have at least 1/2 a dozen pics up there that need to be identified as such. :?

Another question I have is that why are only certain people given credit for pictures used and not others?  I don't want to make a big deal about it, but if we are giving credit then I have at least 1/2 a dozen pics up there that need to be identified as such.  :?

I asked the same question because I didn't like the way it looked, I didn't ask for any credit and the ones that I believe are critical are watermarked. I suggested to gamerz that he'd watermark the images of the people who demanded credit instead of putting text underneith them.

From the looks of it, he like the idea. :)