IGNORED

Proposal Via Atari? CONTEST OVER!

pmpddytim

Well I'm one step closer to proposing! The label contest is over and the winner is ShyOne for the attached submission!

I'll make sure to keep every bod updated. :)

-Tim

P.S. does anybody have a really good printer? I want to print out all the different label's people submitted, the online articles, and a full page version of the wining label for a scrapbook I'm working on. However, my printer is dead.

post-4516-1082319063_thumb.jpg

I have a EPSON Stylus C84 connected to a Win98 and ME computer, I don't know if she will let me use it though :P . All I have is glossy CD paper and Matte paper, or just computer paper, and the ink is pretty much waterproof (I ran a test page under the sink, nothing happened!) I might have this glossy sticker paper as well, does ShyOne have a high quality bitmap I could see?

Yeah, I dont want actual sticky labels for the other submissions just a page or two with the other submissions on them. So I can show my lady all the different submissions the contest got. I have a layout all ready to go I just need to print it off. Could I just take a disk to Kinkos and have them print it off? Do they do that sort of thing?

Tim

Yeah, I dont want actual sticky labels for the other submissions just a page or two with the other submissions on them. So I can show my lady all the different submissions the contest got. I have a layout all ready to go I just need to print it off. Could I  just take a disk to Kinkos and have them print it off? Do they do that sort of thing?

Tim

Yeah, Kinkos does that and they'll have coated stock to print on. I think the prices run somewhere around $1 for 8.5x11 and $3 for 11x17.

Whenever I have something printed there, just to be safe I try to leave at least 3/8 inch clearance between the artwork and the edge of the page. In my experiences, their printers often can't print as close to the paper's edge as I'm used to with my inkjet at home.

• 13 years later...