IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

This one should be in the 'crazy' auction thread for so many reasons, but I thought I'd list it here anyway.

1. The seller is in India! This is the first time I have seen anything atari related from India, but I guess it's entirely possible.

2. The seller has little feedback, including one negative.

3. That's a stock photo of the NTSC screenshot.

4. Someone has opened the bidding at $500!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3211564963821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=321156496382&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Cwaaaazzy!

This one should be in the 'crazy' auction thread for so many reasons, but I thought I'd list it here anyway.

1. The seller is in India! This is the first time I have seen anything atari related from India, but I guess it's entirely possible.

2. The seller has little feedback, including one negative.

3. That's a stock photo of the NTSC screenshot.

4. Someone has opened the bidding at $500!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3211564963821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=321156496382&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Cwaaaazzy!

I wonder if they have Atari games in Iran or Iraq? :ponder:

I apologize in advance if this isn't in the right topic, since technically it's not an auction but Craigslist but I didn't know where else to put it. I'm curious, is this guy out of his mind, or is this item really valuable? I have no idea, and will defer to the experts on this site.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bar/3895535605.html

Air Raid, is this real or a scam?

http://rover.ebay.co...category=139973

The description reads completely like a Nigerian scam. In these days anyone can carry a camera to his safety box to take a picture.

Of course he will say that his safety box is located at Nigeria and he needs the money to take the plane :lol:

Edited by nanochess

Air Raid, is this real or a scam?

http://rover.ebay.co...category=139973

It ended, relisted with more pics ended again, he doesn't even have the cart.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FAtari-air-raid-%2F300932244007%3Fpt%3DVideo_Games_Games%26hash%3Ditem4610f5a227

Atari 2600 game air raid I bought this game many years ago from an auction house I do not have this game in my house it is in a safety deposit box due to the price going up every year and I'm hardly ever home and did not want it to get stolen been robbed before for about $60,000 in games & Antiques I haven't even seen the game in about 15-20 years I don't even remember what it looks like except for the pictures that I had saved all I remember is that it was a baby blue cartridge not like all the other Atari games I have my brother asked me if I still had that air raid game I bought a long time ago I asked him why and he told me that one just sold for over $30,000 but it had the box no manual and then he told me that a boot leg copy sold a couple years ago for over thirty thousand dollars and was not even all air raid it was a mixture of games and I told him I have not even seen the game or play the game in about 20 years and he wanted me to let him borrow mine but I was not about to let him borrow mine or get it out of the safety deposit box so I told him I would try to find the reproduction or a research copy of the game I just recently found a research cartridge but it was just the regular black cartridge but it still cost a good amount so I put in a max bid and I ended up winning it so I gave it to my brother for his birthday I just put wrapping paper over the box it came in and gave it to him when he opened it the label was not on the game it came lose but he played it and told me It was the same gameplay is the one he played that I have many years ago after I gave him the game he showed me his price guide for all kinds of games and it is said that air raid cartridge only was sixteen thousand dollars when one in the box with no manual just sold for over 30,000 I don't think the box is gone add more than $10,000 to the price or he showed me an old price guide but anyways if the bids meet my reserve I guess I'll have to let it go and get it out of its safe place where it has been for about 20 years now the game worked when I played it 20 plus years ago but it should still work fine because when I put it in a safety deposit box I had it shrink wrapped and sealed perfessional lee but that is all I can really tell you about the game being sold as is feel free to message me with any serious offers who knows I may accept if its reasonable if you do win this game I will take it straight out of the safety deposit box its in a little box now but when I get it out I will put it in a bigger box and label it thanks for looking and happy bidding good luck and God bless. I had this listing for a couple days a day or two ago it has a hundred and ninety-seven views 17 Watchers and 7 bids but I had so many low ball offers on it so I took down the ad and was gonna leave it down but then I got some ok offers on it and the bunch of people that wanted me to put it back up so here it is for the last time hope some of you guys don't ruin it for everybody else who was interested and I found a packet of pictures that I have of the game and the game play the pictures aren't the best they are pictures of pictures that I took when I built my portable Atari air raid was in the portable Atari that I was photographing at that time there's a couple with a few sneak peeks of the game so I wanted to add those photos to my listing as well just so you can get kind of a clue on what you are getting I have not made a portable Atari in sometime but if you want one message me and I will build you one for a reasonable price please no more low ball offers or I will cancel it for another 20 years serious offers only thanks again God bless