IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

Wow, that's an amazing auction. Wonder if it'll get snatched up at the BIN. Too bad it's just for loose carts. :)

..Al

• Like 2

Check out the Q and A for this Stronghold. Someone tried to lowball the seller with a $40 - $50 BIN offer.

It's probably gonna get resold anyway, the buyer buys the same rare games over and over.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2F321191009058%3FssPageName%3DSTRK%3AMEDWX%3AIT%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m1435.l2648

Thanks buddy, I guess I am that buyer you are referring to.

Edited by Chigti

Roadrunner, really, are you keeping tabs on me too? And im not buying the same rare games over and over, I cant afford it, I only get what I want, or need to replace. I read this whole thread, and since what, 2010, all you do is make fun, and talk s**t about others. Come on brother, grow up, im a noob at this game, but im seasoned in smelling BS from others. Ive already been given crap by some from the beginning, but I wont give up. So, talk all your happy horses**t, see where it gets you.

Im sorry to all the others, I just needed to let that out. Thank you for understanding.

Ok, resume the shenanigans, lol... :grin:

I can't wait to hear what you say about this post RR.

Edited by Chigti

Roadrunner, really, are you keeping tabs on me too? And im not buying the same rare games over and over, I cant afford it, I only get what I want, or need to replace. I read this whole thread, and since what, 2010, all you do is make fun, and talk s**t about others. Come on brother, grow up, im a noob at this game, but im seasoned in smelling BS from others. Ive already been given crap by some from the beginning, but I wont give up. So, talk all your happy horses**t, see where it gets you.

Im sorry to all the others, I just needed to let that out. Thank you for understanding.

Ok, resume the shenanigans, lol... :grin:

I can't wait to hear what you say about this post RR.

I'm very confused. Are you the guy who tried to lowball or the guy who eventually won? Because if you're both, your story makes no sense at all and frankly I don't think RR was making fun of you, just pointing out some odd behavior.

Edited by bojay1997

Trying to ask first before buying with no prior knowledge is not odd. I communicated with the seller, I tried to see what I could pay, and I gave him offers. Whats wrong with that? I was wanting it for cheaper, and I picked his brain a bit. Conclusion, he was honest, and fair, he even pointed out the black marker on the end label. I noticed it, and I asked him about it. Jeez, im not even close to the "resellers" that are always quoted here. Im honest and fair.

I'm very confused. Are you the guy who tried to lowball or the guy who eventually won? Because if you're both, your story makes no sense at all and frankly I don't think RR was making fun of you, just

Trying to ask first before buying with no prior knowledge is not odd. I communicated with the seller, I tried to see what I could pay, and I gave him offers. Whats wrong with that? I was wanting it for cheaper, and I picked his brain a bit. Conclusion, he was honest, and fair, he even pointed out the black marker on the end label. I noticed it, and I asked him about it. Jeez, im not even close to the "resellers" that are always quoted here. Im honest and fair.

pointing out some odd behavior.

I wasn't making fun of you. The BIN was $200 the seller knew what he had.

He probably wasn't going to accept a $40-$50 offer

I wasn't making fun of you. The BIN was $200 the seller knew what he had.

He probably wasn't going to accept a $40-$50 offer

That's not even the right auction RR, he started cheap, with no BIN. There is one up with a BIN for $199 right now, but mine was completely different, and in not such good shape.

I didn't do anything to get a different result. I don't think the seller changed it either.
Don't you get a bunch of emails from ebay that read,
"Your currently the high bidder", or "Your no longer the highest bidder."
The buy it now price should have been on one of those emails.
And i'm very sorry for accusing you of buying the same things over again. My mistake.
I apologize. :)

Ok, now down to the auction, I did get notifications, but it never gave me a BIN. If it was that way, I wouldn't have even touched it honestly. To me, the condition it was in, not worth that price, and even my bidding mistake isn't worth it in my personal opinion. Should have stayed round $100.00 or close to that.