IGNORED

OFFICIAL - FB2 IN CANADA!

Canadian mediocre band: Barenaked Ladies

Album title: GORDON

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=music

:arrow: BACK TO THE FB2 :!:

Phoned Zellers in Barrie, Ontario. They said they HAVE IT, but until I get my grubby hands on it, it could be old FB1 stock. My mission for tomorrow: To verify :|

957115[/snapback]

I hope you verify with a purchase, Dont wanna see you jonzing or going through withdrawls my canadian brother. Please dont make me drive to Canada and slam one down on your desk with a here you go my bro. :P

Good stuff Sid!  Now that the kiddies have done their candy collection... lights out!  Time for some spooky Haunted House ... and I'll get to try out the sequel!!  Unofficial sequel I suppose but good stuff!

957606[/snapback]

What do you mean "Unofficial sequel"? It's official enough! :D

ATTENTION FELLOW VANCOUVERITES!!!

Right now at the Real Canadian Superstore on Marine Drive there are 3 Flashback 2's selling for 39.98 CAD nestled amongst the FB1's!

Also if you want to pick up an Atari 80 Classic Games in One! for $4.98 with a General Mills Cheerios box, there is at least one left.

Fun fun fun! Woo-hoo, EH?!!!

Atarilovesyou: Yes, now you ARE the only Canadian without an FB2 :D

I know it was the topic of a thread I started (which got killed), but there's NO EXCUSE for not having one. Mee hee! You better get one or we'll make you watch Leafs games and eat GENERIC macaroni and cheese :P

atwwong: I know I should already know this for sure, but is Return to Haunted House yours?

The footsteps sound great in HH.

Return to HH has scary, fast ghosts :-o

I'm loving this thing. Awesome FB2 :D

(edit: the cheerios disc won't run on mac. back to the FB2)

Edited by sidcrowe

atwwong: I know I should already know this for sure, but is Return to Haunted House yours?
:D

The footsteps sound great in HH.
Thanks for the info!

Return to HH has scary, fast ghosts :-o
:evil:

I'm loving this thing. Awesome FB2 :D
I'm also looking forward to the rev.c coming out next year!

Cheers,

Tony

Yep, Quadrun says "QUADRUN QUADRUN QUADRUN" when you start. My Stella has been screwed for months, so I couldn't verify it with Stella, as my stupid iMac was sold to me without the original startup discs (wrong discs-can't do a full reinstall).

atwwong: Um, thanx for all the quotes, but is Return to HH yours? I still don't know ;)

BROCKVILLE, you sssssuck!!!!!!! :lolblue: :rolling:

King_Salamon: Yeah, I also heard about the C version, but who wants to wait until 2006? Plus, it may never happen. My review is coming soon....if anybody is interested :roll:

As I understand it, the games were made by an outside company. Nobody here worked on the new games, right? I kinda like Return to HH, but the others.....hmmmmmm :|

Edited by sidcrowe

ATWWONG--- What's this about a revision c?  (Been busy looking for this unit that I didn't know about another revision!)

957966[/snapback]

Curt Vendel and the design team are working at releasing a rev.c next year that fixes some TIA incompatibility problems, mostly with cart mods. This will fix some problems like the HMOV screen bugs - minor things that most consumers won't notice or even care about. They are doing this for Atari fans like us and those who may do cart mods or even use the FB2 as a test unit for new homebrews. It won't be ready until later next year, so I've order some of this year's batch as Christmas presents for family members. I currently have one of the original FB2's released, and despite the bugs in Yars' Return (pun intended), I'm satisfied with it for now.

Heh...this is a fun thread :D

We can't let it die until all hosers have their FB2s.

atwwong: Is there another link for all the games' authors? I wanna know where to lay some blame (not really their fault-not enough time to develop).

Yours is good, though. Funny---always wanted HH as a kid, and now, I get a new HH on Halloween night, and can email the guy who made it :cool:

Can't wait to review the FB2...but gotta make sure I don't step on any toes. So just RTHH was from here, then?

:?

BROCKVILLE ssssssssssucks :rolling:

Heh...this is a fun thread :D
:)

We can't let it die until all hosers have their FB2s.
Ok, eh?

atwwong: Is there another link for all the games' authors? I wanna know where to lay some blame (not really their fault-not enough time to develop).
Check out page 14 and 15 in your manual, unless the Canadian one has French in it, eh? Then it will be even longer, eh? Or sometimes they turn the French upside down on the back, or is it the English? Just thinking about it makes my head hurt... :P

Yours is good, though. Funny---always wanted HH as a kid, and now, I get a new HH on Halloween night, and can email the guy who made it :cool:
Thanks for the compliments. :)

Can't wait to review the FB2...but gotta make sure I don't step on any toes. So just RTHH was from here, then?

:?

Dennis Debro made Atari Climber, IMHO an excellent and very fun homebrew to play on the FB2.

BROCKVILLE ssssssssssucks :rolling:
From the West coast and too lazy a hoser to google it, where is Brockville? Plus, I wanted to quote your post to death. :twisted:

Brockville is in South Eastern Ontario about 100k from Ottawa. And still does not have any Flashback 2's in it :x

958385[/snapback]

Thanks for educating me.

Don't worry, your time will come, Brockville... (well, as long as one of those stores that's supposed to have FB2's in your area gets them - I don't want to become a liar because of them. :P )

atwwong: I was thinking about stuff like Lunar Lander. Blech :(

And yes, like always, RTM applies. You were right :)

Brockville still sucks. That goes DOUBLE for the mayor :rolling:

958409[/snapback]

Ya the mayor is quite an old douche. But on the postive side there is a few of the suposed carriers of the FB2 in my city: RCSS, Zellers, Wal Fart, Blockbuster and I think thats it. Might be one more store we have that I'm forgetting.