IGNORED

Bad Trader Alert

FND

It isn't just Canada. I am getting so mad with how slow my packages get to me. I have orders from China that ship immediately and takes over 2 weeks. Here is the kicker it takes China 3 days to get my package to ISC NY. It then takes USPS 14 fn days to drive that package 8 freaking hours to me!

All of my packages are slow right now and it is all within the US. What I am recently pissed over is UPS I ordered almost $100 worth of boxes on Thursday and they were marked as shipped that day "label created" yet the package has still not been picked up wtf! Here is the kicker it is 1 hour and a half away from me!!!

The first time I ordered from this seller I had my boxes delivered the day after I placed my order. I use to order from China on a Sunday and my package would get to my house the next Monday.

I do a lot of shipping too so I know my packages go slow. I had a 1st class package take almost 2 weeks just to update tracking. These assholes leave my packages sitting in same place for 5 fn days! Then they tell me it is because they are not priority (I ship mostly 1st class). I'm seriously going to start paying more for my packages DHL as they literally get me my package 3 days later from China!

Edited by icemanxp300

It isn't just Canada. I am getting so mad with how slow my packages get to me. I have orders from China that ship immediately and takes over 2 weeks. Here is the kicker it takes China 3 days to get my package to ISC NY. It then takes USPS 14 fn days to drive that package 8 freaking hours to me!

You're lucky it didn't get lost. One of my package went from Japan to NYC custom clearance in a week. Then it took a 4 weeks tour through a few states in the west before it arrived in Michigan, got sent to the wrong city 20 miles away, sent back to Allen Park before finally to my local post office. It was printed shipping label and the info was correct, no reason to see how they could mistake MI state for TX state or something.

My package traveled a lot more miles inside USA than it did over Pacific Ocean. Inefficient and sloppy package routing, frequent misdirected, and sloppy handling, just one of the many reasons USPS is not in the black.

Inefficient and sloppy package routing, frequent misdirected, and sloppy handling, just one of the many reasons USPS is not in the black.

No shit! Like 4 years ago I mailed a package it was going 40 miles north of me. I decided what the hell it is so close why not ship parcel post "now ground". Mind you the PO I was shipping from always sent my packages to Rochester " I rarely ship parcel". Every time I would check tracking it would always go directly to Rochester and this time I was mailing to Rochester.

However because I sent parcel this time those asshats sent that package 500 miles south to Pittsburg PA. I was livid. I was so pissed over that I complained left and right about how stupid they are when they have trucks going to Rochester every damn day. The only answer I got was that's how all our parcel "ground" mail gets shipped.

• 2 months later...

This is just a friendly heads up about a bad buyer on Ebay (and possibly some forums?):

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cmacinc&myworld=true&items=25&iid=-1&de=off&which=negative&interval=365

A.K.A. Cory McFarlane, Ebay user ID cmacinc

He bought the Neo Geo lot I have up on there, refused to pay, sent a cancellation request (to which I agreed) claiming he hadn't properly read the description and had acted in "hast". He seems to have more money than sense, thinking nothing of pulling the trigger a 4-figure listing, one that still counts toward my selling limit for the month even though payment was never received. I had to have the limit increased so I could relist the lot. This clown is a real gem- even sent me several messages back saying that he'd be counter-reporting me for "selling illegal games" and passing along my info to other sellers to have me blocked. Yeah, sure. Anyways, idiot buyers like this are exactly why I rarely sell on Ebay- do yourselves a favor and block this clown.

Next time, don't accept cancellation and start UID. He won't be able to leave any feedback and any he tried to leave before UID will get removed. Also if you set the blocked buyer list correctly, it can block buyers who had 2 or more UID in the past 12 years, which would make it hard for clown like him to get around.

• Like 4

Next time, don't accept cancellation and start UID. He won't be able to leave any feedback and any he tried to leave before UID will get removed. Also if you set the blocked buyer list correctly, it can block buyers who had 2 or more UID in the past 12 years, which would make it hard for clown like him to get around.

I should have done it that way- I rarely sell on Ebay, though. I'll definitely keep this in mind- thank you for the advice :)

• 2 weeks later...

I highly suggest everyone block this person on ebay. Orders a game from me on April 3rd and I shipped it on April 5th. This person sent me this email on the 14th!

"I will be making complaint to eBay as I have not received this item yet"

He lives in the fn UK!

I replied this!

"You are rude! This is an international shipment and as such takes time. You placed your order on April 3rd I shipped it on April 5th! This package as of April 10th was scanned as departed from the UK. You can go right ahead and complain all you want but tracking shows I did nothing wrong! You are longer welcome to make purchases from me in the future."

I see I Missed "no" before longer lol. Anyhow he replies back to me.

"I do not if care if this item is not received by 22/04/16 I will be opening case

And I also do cars if not welcome"

Anyhow back and forth a few more times. I told him he was going on bad traders list, he apologized and asked me not to add him to any bad traders list lol. I never responded to him. Today He leaves me a negative feedback saying I am rude.

ctuckwell2012.2012

http://www.ebay.com/usr/ctuckwell2012.2012?_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2754

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do not deal with ebay user corvette294 . He will use paypal complaints to try to extort money after the sale to get partial refunds for fully working products. He's a reseller which is fine, but his methods to get the products as cheap as possible boarder on fraud.

Edited by Shawn
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Here's another Ebay clown to block:

user ID:

antiques_2_collect
A.K.A. Ramiro/Maria Franco of Pacoima, California.
Buyer bought the AES Sam Sho 1 and 2 lot for $300, paid, then requested to cancel the order, with the following message "Please cancel this order, somehow my phone purchased this order thanks." Apparently their phone makes $300 purchases of its own accord. Yeah, right. This cancellation request of course comes right AFTER I've been hit by $9 of PayPal fees, and had gotten the games boxed up and ready for shipping. The email notification came in right as I was heading out the door to drive to the Post Office. So do yourselves a favor and block this clown, flaky buyers like this are exactly why I do not often sell on Ebay. And to note, I did issue a refund, though I have no idea if I also get back the PayPal fee and have use dup some shipping materials for nothing. I'd rather lose $9 than risk losing the games, too.
One also might wish to consider blocking the following shady buyer, too:
userID:
powertell
A.K.A.: Jeff Beedham of Las Vegas, NV.
He purchased the AES shmup lot:
...I had up, and on the surface of things it was a straight transaction, though he had asked if I could change the listing to allow delivery to Post Office boxes, which is a common enough request that I did not think anything of it at the time. I did not do this (only will for trusted Forum members), and he bought the lot anyways, and delivery went off with only one hitch- apparently he ended up having to pick it up at the Post Office anyways, but did confirm he received the lot in the end. Somewhat worrying, as that is the only time I've had something like that happen, especially given the value of the transaction. Everything worked out fine in the end, though, and I had forgotten about the sale until I happen to notice a new listing for a copy of Viewpoint that looks familiar:
...listed by none other than my buyer with the seeming delivery issues. Such blatant reselling really makes me wonder if I didn't dodge a bullet from a buyer who might have been claiming to have shipping issues in order to pull one over me. Beware of this guy as a buyer.
What is it with Neo Geo games that seems to draw so many of the worst sorts of buyers, chiselers, and random sh!theads, anyways??? I've never had such so many different flaky buyers to deal with in past transactions than I have over the course of simply trying to sell a few AES games. And somebody else apparently reported the Slug1 conversion on copyright bs, even though it had previously been listed without issue, and other conversions are also presently listed. This is posted as a friendly heads-up for anyone else that might be planning to sell Neo Geo titles on Ebay.
Edited by Blazing Lazers

apparently he ended up having to pick it up at the Post Office anyways, but did confirm he received the lot in the end.

Please tell me you did not send a $1,000 lot through ebay w/out signature confirmation. If you send anything over $300 pay the extra $3 and make them sign for that shit! I do it over $200 most of the time myself.

• Like 1

Please tell me you did not send a $1,000 lot through ebay w/out signature confirmation. If you send anything over $300 pay the extra $3 and make them sign for that shit! I do it over $200 most of the time myself.

Of course there was signature confirmation. I'm not insane, lol. The buyer wasn't happy with that, and also tried to get me to send it to a P.O. Box. That's all.

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/greatbuyslo : greatbuyslo

Beware, strong adept of shill bidding, his auctions are artificially increased by many fake accounts, one of them being this one: 2***ss.gif( 867iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif)

Even better, if the guy pushed it too far and if his progressive bids topped yours, he will eventually retract to make sure you win the rigged auction and pay.

2***s has 20 retractations during the past 6 months and 64% activity with this seller, it's not even subtle...

A few collectors already reported him.

Edited by Keops

This is just a friendly heads up about a bad buyer on Ebay (and possibly some forums?):

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cmacinc&myworld=true&items=25&iid=-1&de=off&which=negative&interval=365

A.K.A. Cory McFarlane, Ebay user ID cmacinc

He bought the Neo Geo lot I have up on there, refused to pay, sent a cancellation request (to which I agreed) claiming he hadn't properly read the description and had acted in "hast". He seems to have more money than sense, thinking nothing of pulling the trigger a 4-figure listing, one that still counts toward my selling limit for the month even though payment was never received. I had to have the limit increased so I could relist the lot. This clown is a real gem- even sent me several messages back saying that he'd be counter-reporting me for "selling illegal games" and passing along my info to other sellers to have me blocked. Yeah, sure. Anyways, idiot buyers like this are exactly why I rarely sell on Ebay- do yourselves a favor and block this clown.

Interesting update to this: cmacinc later actually sent me a vague message saying "hope all is well", and also somehow ended up with one of the games I was selling, specifically, the Burning Fight with the original receipt. Unless, the following two listings are an astonishing coincidence:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222104164219?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burning-Fight-Dog-Tag-NEO-GEO-AES-US-ENGLISH-USA-SELLER-original-receipt-/322153244092?hash=item4b01d465bc:g:xMsAAOSwGIRXYhMW

What gets me about this is that the buyer I sold that copy to claimed that I had not properly addressed the package that got sent to him when I had asked why the tracking ended up indicating "undeliverable as addressed" even though I had EXACTLY the same shipping info on it as was provided to me, and did include the correct apartment information. Ultimately though, the buyer did indeed confirm proper delivery of the game, though never left feedback. My suspicion at the time, which has since been strengthened, is that the buyer may have intentionally provided incomplete shipping information knowing that the game could still be picked up later. I have heard of some bad buyers doing that to try and get refunds or "free" packages, but it is rare. All I do know is that with the exception of one other item (oddly enough, another AES game) I have never had such an issue before.

The buyer I had sold the Burning Fight to was the following:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/rosilienenterprise?_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2754

rosilienenterprise AKA "Jude Rosilien" of Atlanta, GA, which by sheer happenstance is also where cmacinc lives. cmacinc and rosilienenterprise clearly know each other, and may well be the same person. Do yourselves a favor and block both.

Edited by Blazing Lazers

• 1 month later...

http://doxcade.com

eBay: Account suspended as of May 2016

My initial arcade machine order from them last October went fine, but when I placed another order a month or so later they ripped me off and stole my money. The full story is as follows...

After owning and using my custom machine for a few weeks it quickly became apparent that while it worked just fine for me it was very difficult for my wife (who has some physical mobility limitations) to reach the buttons while operating the joystick. I sent an email to the owner of Doxcade about it and they said that they could make us a new control panel for the machine with the buttons moved down a couple inches lower to accommodate my wife's disability. They gave me a price quote on it, I sent the payment promptly, they replied once to confirm that they had received the payment and would get to work on it soon, and that's the last I ever heard from them.

That was last November and I must have sent them at least a dozen different emails since then, politely requesting that they please build and ship the replacement control panel that I paid for or issue me a refund, but I never got a reply to any of my emails. By the time I decided to give up and file a PayPal claim to get my money back the buyer protection period had expired so it was too late to get a refund through PayPal, and as far as I can tell Doxcade has no intention of ever making the replacement control panel that I paid for or issuing me a refund.

Additionally, since I got the machine last October quite a bit of the printed artwork on the control panel has flaked off, the side artwork is starting to peel up, and all but a couple of the LEDs in the strip that backlights the marquee have burned out. Due to their shoddy workmanship and dishonest business practices I would recommend avoiding ordering anything from Doxcade.com and would suggest looking elsewhere if you're in the market for a bartop sized multicade.

Bad Trader Precaution: goaltoss (member here on AtariAge)

More extensive details can be found here, but the TL;DR of it is that he invoiced me via PayPal for the purchase of his Atari Mega ST2, which was paid promptly by me. Several "assurances" over the last couple weeks that it was sent out first USPS and then FedEx, but repeated requests for tracking information have met with no response from goaltoss.

Finally marked the Mega ST2 as sold a couple days ago, in the original post.

I finally decided that things were going nowhere via Private Message and took the matter to the topic introducing the sale.

Listed a major Nintendo collection the same day (July 19) I was told that he was down-and-out due to being in an accident and assured by "his wife" that the package had gone out FedEx that day, and still no tracking information OR shipment.

--Tim

• 1 month later...

Beware of Goaltoss here on atariage, I purchased 121 nes games from this assclown & he never shipped like the example above. He kept on making excuses why he had not shipped that he was out of town working in dc to try to delay any paypal action so he could cypher the money out. His whole purpose here is to scam so don't do any transaction. This assclown needs to be banned

• Like 1

Wow, another person scammed by Goaltoss? This guy really needs to man up and correct this. I really hope you received a paypal chargeback on that....121 NES games would be quite expensive I could imagine. I have been pretty lucky here on AA over the years. I had one idiot try to rip me off on some Atari 8-bit computer stuff years ago (received a paypal chargeback for that) but otherwise I have been ok with the dealings here. Generally the best advice I can give is to check the feedback forum first and if it is someone very new or with little to no feedback I may politely request that they send the item first for a trade or a sale and I will send their item or pay them when it arrives safely. I guess you'd have to have some trade/sell status to do that in the first place though. And finally, pay with some method that protects you if it does not go through. It's hard nowadays and it is really a shame that some people come in and attempt to ruin it for the people who are honest gamers and collectors.

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

Wow, another person scammed by Goaltoss? This guy really needs to man up and correct this. I really hope you received a paypal chargeback on that....121 NES games would be quite expensive I could imagine. I have been pretty lucky here on AA over the years. I had one idiot try to rip me off on some Atari 8-bit computer stuff years ago (received a paypal chargeback for that) but otherwise I have been ok with the dealings here. Generally the best advice I can give is to check the feedback forum first and if it is someone very new or with little to no feedback I may politely request that they send the item first for a trade or a sale and I will send their item or pay them when it arrives safely. I guess you'd have to have some trade/sell status to do that in the first place though. And finally, pay with some method that protects you if it does not go through. It's hard nowadays and it is really a shame that some people come in and attempt to ruin it for the people who are honest gamers and collectors.

It took about 3 weeks but paypal was able to retrieve my $1900 out of his account . He also tried to delay a claim by issuing a fake tracking# that was never taken to the post office to buy time to extract the money out

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...