IGNORED

-=Virtual Console Game List=-

-^CrossBow^-

I wish Square-Enix would get off their butts and release the various Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior/Quest games for the NES and SNES but I guess they'd rather add an extra dungeon and charge $30-40 on a handheld remake. I don't want King's Knight, I want the original FFI.

I made a sarcastic comment about this on the top 20 download thread. I've felt all along that SE will never release any of their "most wanted" franchises for download when they can overcharge on the DS and PSP.

I know, SE not too long ago charged $40 each for the FFI and FFII remakes on the PSP and that's the 3rd time those games have been redone on American shores (PS1, GBA) and the games were sold separately rather than together like they were in the PS1 and GBA remakes, and FFIV is going to have it's 2nd remake on the DS not too long from now.

To me SE is throwing away free money. Plenty of people would be willing to shell out even 600 Wii points for a FF or DQ NES game and 1000 Wii points for a FF or DQ SNES game. For example unless SE is planning on doing another FFI remake I don't see why they wouldn't put the original version of FFI on the VC.

But hey we can look forward to seeing Rad Racer and Rad Racer II on the VC.

Edited by ninjarabbit

I sure ain't enjoying the Virtual Console anymore. I NEED MORE IMPORTS(specifically PC Engine(Japanese TurboGrafx) Gradius games)!

Do You Like platform games?

I am asking because DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure is a great import Platform game for the Snes. I downloaded the game. The only complaint about the game is the lack of translation. The translation doesn't affect the game play.

There might be a Pc Engine games being released next month for the vc in North America. I am not sure yet though. The game would be Final Soldier if there is an import vc release on the tg-16 next month.

Only if it's a Sonic game. Other than that, it's shoot-em-ups and driving games for me.

I lost all confidence in Capcom years ago anyway. Releasing "Mega Man Powered-Up" on the PSP instead of the DS was a bone-headed decision and dismal sales proved it, especially in Japan.

It was a pretty dumb descision to release it on PSP but jesus christ have you played MegaMan Powered-Up? It has horribly awkward controls/game play and in general isnt a good megaman game. I'm a pretty big megaman buff and im not quick to label any thing with the blue bomber in it bad but this game was awful and I even liked X5!

So this isn't all off topic.

I'm pretty sick of the VC games that are getting released. I can buy most of these games for less than they cost on the VC for a reason. Most of them suck or are just unpopular in general.(usually because of the suck factor)

It was a pretty dumb descision to release it on PSP but jesus christ have you played MegaMan Powered-Up? It has horribly awkward controls/game play and in general isnt a good megaman game. I'm a pretty big megaman buff and im not quick to label any thing with the blue bomber in it bad but this game was awful and I even liked X5!
Well, I rather enjoyed Powered-up myself, although it's true that the controls lacked precision, and that really hurts the game. Also, Oil Man and Time Man were really bad ideas... I'd rather play "Mega Man 8" or "MegaMan & Bass", which to me represent the pinacle of the classic series, if only in terms of graphics.

So this isn't all off topic.

I'm pretty sick of the VC games that are getting released. I can buy most of these games for less than they cost on the VC for a reason. Most of them suck or are just unpopular in general.(usually because of the suck factor)

My interest in the VC has dropped tremendously since the release of Super Metroid. But I wouldn't put all the VC games in the same crap basket. There are several interesting titles, but it's true that the games released recently have been kinda so-so...

VC List updated for March 31, 2008. Two more games added Cruis'n USA for the N64 which, I used to own but never felt it was as good or as fun as the arcade version.

But more important than that is that a new Virtual Console system has been released for this week?! Yeap, also available is Wonder Boy from Sega for the Sega Master System! ! !

I'm a bit disappointed in the price as it is the same as standard NES games, but still it is nice to see another VC system available. Have fun!

When will I see PC Engine shoot-em-ups?!?! The lineup is okay(I like Cruis'n USA, but I already have it on cartridge), but damn, Konami must get of their damn butts and release any Gradius games never released in the US for the PC Engine/TurboGrafx(they're already out in Japan. Makes me want to import a Japanese Wii)!

When will I see PC Engine shoot-em-ups?!?! The lineup is okay(I like Cruis'n USA, but I already have it on cartridge), but damn, Konami must get of their damn butts and release any Gradius games never released in the US for the PC Engine/TurboGrafx(they're already out in Japan. Makes me want to import a Japanese Wii)!

I am a big shoot-em-up fan, and it doesn't look good anytime soon.

There will no be any tg-16/Turbo cd vc games being release in North America or Europe any time soon. I checked on Hudson's vc site and I didn't see any new vc games in the Europe and North America sections.

The only pc Engince shooter that might be release this year is Final Soldier at this time. The game has been esrb rated, but it doesn't mean the game will be released anytime soon.

Edited by 8th lutz

Aren't there enough PC Engine shooters on there already? Just sayin' ...

There is a good amount of Shooters already, but they were released in North American orginally.

The problem is Ace_1 wants Japan only Pc Engine shooters to be released in North America.

He wants games like Coryoon, Detana!! TwinBee and Final Soldier to hit the vc in North America for an example.

Ace_1, there is some good news.

3 Pc-engine Shooters got OLFC rated in Europe. One of the games is Gradius II: Gofer no Yabou. The game should esrb rated soon. I

Please be patient with the fact there are no tg-16 games being released this month. There is starting to be log jam of esrb/OFLC tg-16/Turbo cd games. It may take a while for Gradius II: Gofer no Yabou to be released in North America.

Edited by 8th lutz

Aren't there enough PC Engine shooters on there already? Just sayin' ...

There is a good amount of Shooters already, but they were released in North American orginally.

The problem is Ace_1 wants Japan only Pc Engine shooters to be released in North America.

He wants games like Coryoon, Detana!! TwinBee and Final Soldier to hit the vc in North America for an example.

Absolutely not. It's anything Gradius/Salamander released on the PC Engine.

Yoshi's Cookie, huh?

I wonder if this WiiWare thing is making them hold off on Dr. Mario.

I'm tired of keeping around a GC just for four player Dr. Mario on that import Puzzle Collection! And I'm not even sure if this new WiiWare thing will have 4 player support or not :-(

Yoshi's Cookie, huh?

I wonder if this WiiWare thing is making them hold off on Dr. Mario.

Dr. Mario will not likely to be released on the vc.

Dr. Mario is already released Japan as a wiiware game as Dr. Mario &Bacteria Extermination. The game futures online play.