IGNORED

-=Virtual Console Game List=-

-^CrossBow^-

VC List updated for Dec. 24, 2007 - 8th Lutz already mentioned the games for this week. Nothing I'm particularly interested in. I'm also wondering if Nintendo might release a game or to tomorrow for Christmas like they did last year? Guess we won't know until tomorrow ehh?

Happy Holidays to everyone and to those who might be Witnesses - A happy Wednesday!

VC List updated for Jan. 07, 2008. Sorta let down here I gotta tell ya. Only 2 games released as the first VC releases for 2008?!

We got Star Tropics for the NES and King of Fighters '94 for the Neo....

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Holiday.

VC List updated for Jan. 14, 2008. Again, only 2 titles added this week. Pac-Attack for the SNES, and Riot Zone which, is another TG16-CD release. Have a good one everyone!

Anyone know if Riot Zone is any good?

NO!!! (shoots Bender in the back)

Seriously, though... Riot Zone is a beat 'em up from the makers of the Wonder Boy series. After you see it in action, you'll desperately wish they had stuck with making Wonder Boy sequels.

VC List updated for Jan 21, 2008. Again, 2 titles added. Adventures of Lolo 2 for the NES and Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers for the SNES. Which, to me, means another blah week. I'm anxious for the WiiWare titles to get started and perhaps some more of the more popular and lesser known titles for the other systems.

Have a good one!