IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 3rd Edition!

ClassicGMR

I received Real Bout: Fatal Fury from someone on here, thinking it was a Saturn import, but it's actually a NEO GEO CD game.

I don't have this system, so I'll put it back up here for someone. Looks to be in good shape and all, and is complete, but missing the "spine" card. What the heck is a spine card anyways?

Still waiting on the shipping quote.

I received Real Bout: Fatal Fury from someone on here, thinking it was a Saturn import, but it's actually a NEO GEO CD game.

I don't have this system, so I'll put it back up here for someone. Looks to be in good shape and all, and is complete, but missing the "spine" card. What the heck is a spine card anyways?

Still waiting on the shipping quote.

dude, it's gratis, free......I got your back on this. watch for it in the mail. Look at my signature below. I've been a little preoccupied this week. I'm getting it in the mail today. No studying for me today. I'll have enough to do next week

Edited by RickHarrisMaine

I would like to claim:

Daedalian Opus - Cart only, near-pristine (Game Boy) - TheHoboInYourRoom

Face Ball - Cart only, lower label corners slightly lifted (Game Boy) - TheHoboInYourRoom

In return I will put up:

Basic - cart only (Atari 8-Bit)

Assembler Editor -cart only (Atari 8-Bit)

and I already had 2 other items posted.

Attention to those who are currently awaiting items from me:

I've recently had a situation that has delayed things currently. I'll be sending items out by the end of the week, and I sincerely apologise for the delays. If anyone has claimed items from me, please PM me again so I can make a list of who I'm sending what.

Again, very sorry.

I would like to claim the following:

Gods of War 2 Demo (w/ sleeve) - STGuy1040

God of war chains of olympus demo disc - diggs130

I would also go for the Famicom Robocop 2, but I have no clue who is offering it.

In return, I'm offering:

Space Channel 5 (Sega Dreamcast NTSC) - NEW

It is still in the original shrinkwrap. However, there IS a tear on the upper left corner (back) and there are some spots from removal of the price tags (shrinkwrap is kinda warped)...but other than that, it's new.

Attention to those who are currently awaiting items from me:

I've recently had a situation that has delayed things currently. I'll be sending items out by the end of the week, and I sincerely apologise for the delays. If anyone has claimed items from me, please PM me again so I can make a list of who I'm sending what.

Again, very sorry.

Claim: Mortal Kombat 2 - complete - LarcenTyler

Already posted a trade...

AX