IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 3rd Edition!

ClassicGMR

Since I picked up something from this list

HERE IS MY OFFERING:

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Famicom Disk System)

Double Dribble (Famicom Disk System)

Please Claim Them TOGETHER Please

Edited by A2600

Since I picked up something from this list

HERE IS MY OFFERING:

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Famicom Disk System)

Double Dribble (Famicom Disk System)

Please Claim Them TOGETHER Please

I would like to claim, the Famicom disk system games,

and add Super Team Games for NES.

Edited by DeadlyDiskKun

Anyone hear from JakeNut86 or receive any of their items/payments yet? I guess he's hanging out over on that new forum (can't think of the name offhand, there was a thread around here about it). Which leads me to think he just stiffed me and whoever else. Nice.

Okay, well... if it's true that he just dumped us, and is hanging out there instead... (and note that I have not yet verified this)... but if it's true, I'm a little p1**** off about it now.

There is someone using the name JakeNut86 who posted at www.zaponline.org, as recently as today.

Okay, well... if it's true that he just dumped us, and is hanging out there instead... (and note that I have not yet verified this)... but if it's true, I'm a little p1**** off about it now.

There is someone using the name JakeNut86 who posted at www.zaponline.org, as recently as today.

Thank you. That was the site I was trying to think of. I guess someone should try to get in contact with him. I may later... in the middle of some stuff right now. But I guess knowing that he's okay is good, but I'd like an explanation now since at a glance it appears he blew us all off, and ideally, I'd like my 10 bucks.

Edit: Nevermind, I noticed that he was active in the past 24 hours.

Edited by STGuy1040

No, it's not someone using Jake's name, it's really Jakenut. Check out his profile on Zaponline; when I purchased that Pac-Man cart from him he shipped the cartridge from Maine, and his Zap profile clearly states Maine as his location. It would be too much of a coincidence if this was someone else.

-Mike

No, it's not someone using Jake's name, it's really Jakenut. Check out his profile on Zaponline; when I purchased that Pac-Man cart from him he shipped the cartridge from Maine, and his Zap profile clearly states Maine as his location. It would be too much of a coincidence if this was someone else.

-Mike

Sorry, I wasn't trying to insinuate that someone else was using his name, just trying to provide a bit of information to the people he might have screwed.

I think it's just a rough period with a couple/few people. Sorry you've had trouble. It was going great with no problems to my knowledge for quite some time, so... don't give up on it. Just a few bad seeds, and/or people dropping out of the hobby for awhile and forgetting about it.

I am the admin of www.zaponline.org, and this is the first time I'm hearing about this. I am sorry if anyone is waiting for games or money (not sure what the issue was), but please don't bring it to Zap! forums. If you must, sign up and contact him in private. I feel for anyone who doesn't get their stuff, believe me. I know it doesn't make up for what's owed to you (nor does it have anything to do with me), but I offer free newsletter sets to anyone who did not get their stuff from this user. PM me your address. The newsletter I offer is this one:

http://www.zaponline.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2