IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 3rd Edition!

ClassicGMR

Everything that has been verified and/or offered is now on the list. If it hasn't been confirmed claimed I haven't removed it yet.

Everything current as of this time/date. :)

I haven't received confirmation from Murph74 re: Donkey Kong Jr. CIB (Just confirming that you are correct in your apparent assumption that the claim has not been acknowledged by the offering party)

Correct. :)

I received Real Bout: Fatal Fury from someone on here, thinking it was a Saturn import, but it's actually a NEO GEO CD game.

I don't have this system, so I'll put it back up here for someone. Looks to be in good shape and all, and is complete, but missing the "spine" card. What the heck is a spine card anyways?

Okay, well, it seems others are getting "no replies" and "no shipments" from JakeNut86 as well. That's what I was getting at, I just didn't want to come right out and say so if I was the only one.

Here's the thing though... I did a trade with him no more than a couple months ago, and it went fine. He did say he mailed out the free PC games to me, but that was well over a week ago that he would have mailed them. So... either they weren't mailed, or they're stuck in the system. I haven't heard from him since then though. I did send out his claimed items to him and I'm sure they've arrived by now, but I haven't received PayPal payment for the shipping charges yet. I'd kind of like to get it taken care of one way or the other, even if it's just to get the free PC games and call it even, whatever.

My feeling is that he's an upstanding guy, and I have no reason really to think he won't come through, which is why I said I'm concerned... I'm not giving up on him yet, just wondering what's going on. I hope he's doing okay. Jake? Ya there buddy?!

Still nothing, I'm hoping JakeNut86 is okay...

AX

Okay, well, it seems others are getting "no replies" and "no shipments" from JakeNut86 as well. That's what I was getting at, I just didn't want to come right out and say so if I was the only one.

Here's the thing though... I did a trade with him no more than a couple months ago, and it went fine. He did say he mailed out the free PC games to me, but that was well over a week ago that he would have mailed them. So... either they weren't mailed, or they're stuck in the system. I haven't heard from him since then though. I did send out his claimed items to him and I'm sure they've arrived by now, but I haven't received PayPal payment for the shipping charges yet. I'd kind of like to get it taken care of one way or the other, even if it's just to get the free PC games and call it even, whatever.

My feeling is that he's an upstanding guy, and I have no reason really to think he won't come through, which is why I said I'm concerned... I'm not giving up on him yet, just wondering what's going on. I hope he's doing okay. Jake? Ya there buddy?!

AX

You and me both ax. I actually don't care that I haven't received the items, but more of Jake's well being.

I received Real Bout: Fatal Fury from someone on here, thinking it was a Saturn import, but it's actually a NEO GEO CD game.

I don't have this system, so I'll put it back up here for someone. Looks to be in good shape and all, and is complete, but missing the "spine" card. What the heck is a spine card anyways?

I'll claim Real Bout Fatal Fury

I'll offer for Dreamcast:

Test Dive Le Mans (disc/manual)

Star Wars Episode One Racer (disc/manual)

Both discs have light scratches, but work fine.

Yes, that was my fault! You were supposed to get the import Sega Saturn version (which I still have) and I sent you the Neo-Geo CD version from my personal collection by mistake. I found this out recently when I went to play Real Bout and realized I had the Sega Saturn version. I couldn't remember who I mailed the game to so I had no way of contacting you.

Oh well, it was my fault, and sorry for the mix up. I'm sure whoever claims it will really enjoy it; Real Bout Fatal Fury is a kick-ass fighting game!

Edit: I would be more than happy to send the Sega Saturn version; you were promised it after all!

Edited by STGuy1040

AX

You and me both ax. I actually don't care that I haven't received the items, but more of Jake's well being.

Yeah. Based on my interaction with him, I don't see him as the type that would just flake out. But, sometimes live intervenes. I hope his absence means he won the lottery and is busy finding ways to spend the newly acquired wealth. :)

I actually need one of the Blue Lightning CD's (complete/new) , I'll send him a PM

I can ad all the following things

Pitfall (activision) CIB

Robotron - cart only Commodore 64

Kickman - manual only Commodore 64

Atari 2600 Gemini joystick (1)

Alright, all this stuff has been claimed. To the 3 people that claimed it all I still haven't shipped, sorry for the delay. My work schedule right now is making it impossible to get to the post office (6am-6pm) I have Saturday off this week so it should all go out then. I also recieved my copy of Blue Lightning! Thanks!

Claimers...

Pitfall - dantheratman

Gemeni stick - 1040stguy

robotron - accousticguitar

Everything that has been verified and/or offered is now on the list. If it hasn't been confirmed claimed I haven't removed it yet.

Everything current as of this time/date. :)

I haven't received confirmation from Murph74 re: Donkey Kong Jr. CIB (Just confirming that you are correct in your apparent assumption that the claim has not been acknowledged by the offering party)

My apologies on the delay or notification, MissionControl was the first to claim it in December, but haven't gotten shipping info from him yet. Assuming he hasn't disappeared, he was first to ask and meet the requested criteria. If he's not interested anymore, you're actually 3rd to contact on it Big O behind KingSalomon but before FibroFreak. I'll update soon as I know more... sorry about that, complete oversight on my part.

Edit: as expected, Missioncontrol claimed the cart and provided info pretty quickly after I contacted him again! For the other 3 of you I have loose versions I'll part with for you if you NEED DKJ still and wanna send me addy info. Please don't claim it just to get something free, only if you still need or want the game and have a CV to play it on-- I'm gonna eat the postage on it just to be nice. :)

Murph

Edited by Murph74

Edit: as expected, Missioncontrol claimed the cart and provided info pretty quickly after I contacted him again! For the other 3 of you I have loose versions I'll part with for you if you NEED DKJ still and wanna send me addy info. Please don't claim it just to get something free, only if you still need or want the game and have a CV to play it on-- I'm gonna eat the postage on it just to be nice. :)

Murph

I don't actually "need" any of this old video game stuff. I treat the receiving side of my participation in this thread as a reasonably priced way to add things to my personal collection that I don't already have. I'm not reselling stuff if that's your concern, but I don't have any burning desire to play DKJ so I'll have to let it go to someone who better meets your conditions.

For those of you keeping score, and I know you're out there, I'm relinquishing my claim on this DK Jr. and I may or may not look for something else to claim.