IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

4. Kinda threw me off-guard to hear the same person hosting on 2 podcasts. It's a well-blended community we have.

Who was that?

Welllllll...

I'll listen...

if ferg does.

Of course! I don't have the FF burnout that most people have. Plus I just like listening to those guys and gals talk.

I had an idea for today, but it'll have to wait until next year. :(

• Like 1

The latest Intellivisionaries is longer than the latest RGR released today. I guess RGR will have to change its "longest" bumper!

I'm not sure I'll be exceeding 6 hours again any time soon with The Intellivisionaries! So more than likely RGR will regain their bragging rights!

What part? I hated the part when Jow complained about moving...which is what Im in the early stages of...not looking forward to any of the upcoming process

(groan, heavy sigh)

The first 16 minutes. A certain soup that no man would eat? (yeah the moving segment) They just wouldn't shut up about it. I clocked in 20 seconds of actual arcade discussion. This makes any other podcast look family friendly.

Ah yeah, THAT part. I think I shut it out. Here i thought I was the only AA listener they had.

I do hit FFWD when Jon starts strumming his guitar. Nothing good comes of that. I think he got some neg FB for it, he doesnt do it often now.

Wow, interesting interview- wonder when in his life his mental affliction began (not that a switch flipped it on). Probably not kosher to ask.

I missed out on his 1st few games but loved Rebound. I made some screens & should've entered that contest. I recall it but I guess I didnt think they'd win. I played Rebound last time I dragged out the 800XL from storage.

Wow, interesting interview- wonder when in his life his mental affliction began (not that a switch flipped it on). Probably not kosher to ask.

I missed out on his 1st few games but loved Rebound. I made some screens & should've entered that contest. I recall it but I guess I didnt think they'd win. I played Rebound last time I dragged out the 800XL from storage.

That was a great interview. I remember typing a couple of his games back in the day, some pretty impressive work especially for games written in Basic.

Hearing about how he has coped with his illness was very interesting. He has a very frank bio on his web site that indicates his illness started in the early 90'. He would have been in his early 20's at the time which is commonly when Schizophrenia onsets.

http://jdcasten.info/auto-bio-timeline.html

...has a very frank bio on his web site that indicates his illness started in the early 90'. He would have been in his early 20's at the time which is commonly when Schizophrenia onsets.

http://jdcasten.info/auto-bio-timeline.html

That bio seems to be a lesson in how not to parent. A childhood full of hallucinogenic drugs beginning at age 2. Wow...

On a recent Nerd Lunch, the guest said "for crying out loud" 30 times. THIRTY FUCKING TIMES. By halfway through the show, it averaged out to once every 2 min. It trickled off toward the end, by then likely surpassed by his 2nd favorite phrase, "youknowhatImean?"

It did make an already dull night at work, fun & exciting by cheering him on- "he's at 18, will he say it again? Will he make 19? 18...18...YES! 19!!!"

Time for a new verbal crutch- forcryingoutloud, youknowhatImean?

• Like 1