IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

well i have to give up on this forum. thought hangin with the more experienced people would be an experience and educational but it seems u guys r on a totally different plateau and totally different interests than i had thought. where should i go with genuine learning experience in mind? thought my learnign on here might educate others but maybe us less collectors dont spend time here? enlighten me. i now have 111 carts. im proud but it sound slike i dont have much goin on here on the ebay forum. point me in the right direction to educate and to be educated. thanx all......PEACE!........scot

well i have to give up on this forum. thought hangin with the more experienced people would be an experience and educational but it seems u guys r on a totally different plateau and totally different interests than i had thought. where should i go with genuine learning experience in mind? thought my learnign on here might educate others but maybe us less collectors dont spend time here? enlighten me. i now have 111 carts. im proud but it sound slike i dont have much goin on here on the ebay forum. point me in the right direction to educate and to be educated. thanx all......PEACE!........scot

111 carts is a pretty impressive feat, especially in such a short amount of time. Well done! Which ones are you still missing? The last ones are always the hardest. I'm still 2-3 away from 125. Trying to be patient and save money.....preparing for the deluge of impending homebrews :)

If you're ever interested in posting some pics, it would be cool to see your progress so far. Do you get much playing time in and have you picked out any favorites? I have a few, but there are many more that I need play more too really feel out, especially among the homebrews. High Score Competitions are a great excuse to get some playing time in. Worm Whomper just wrapped up and the current game is Tutankham....which I suck at :(

What exactly were you looking to learn about? I'm pretty sure if you have any specific questions one of us will certainly be happy to help. :)

well ive posted ALOT of posts and most went unsanswered. i dont know if by lack of interest or what. a hot topic like screwin people on boxes comes up and all else gets put on side burner!:) by the way the factory box i got with the 6 case of carts im offerin up for $10,000 dollars. sound about right? i THOUGHT my questions should be of interest but most went unanswered so im assuming im beneath all this and need to go elsewhere? interested to know, because i thought my questions were progressive?) maybe im too in yer face for most? i dunno. just wanna know wher i should put myself to get the best education and at same time what im sayin is bein appreciated. PEACE and off to bed for me!.....scot

I share your sentiments , scott9771.

In my case, I wonder why some dear collector colleagues just sit on their spares (be it original releases and homebrews) and hoard them for the time being, although offers have been made and I don't want the games for free ;-)

I stopped collecting for the 8-bit systems for a few years, got back in end of last year and missed out on all homebrews released. Anyway, I'm at 121 cib Intellivision releases and will manage finishing my collection on my own. I sent an application for the Intv Brotherhood weeks ago but haven't heard back since. To less elite I am, me thinks.

Enough ranting, I want to thank Scalpel (the only one here, who has offered me help and we had some fine deals) for getting closer to my collecting goal :thumbsup:

In my case, I wonder why some dear collector colleagues just sit on their spares (be it original releases and homebrews) and hoard them for the time being, although offers have been made and I don't want the games for free ;-)

I stopped collecting for the 8-bit systems for a few years, got back in end of last year and missed out on all homebrews released. Anyway, I'm at 121 cib Intellivision releases and will manage finishing my collection on my own. I sent an application for the Intv Brotherhood weeks ago but haven't heard back since. To less elite I am, me thinks.

Enough ranting, I want to thank Scalpel (the only one here, who has offered me help and we had some fine deals) for getting closer to my collecting goal :thumbsup:

The Intellivision Brotherhood hasn't anything to do with elite. It's just a fun thing! It will not let you in some mysterious inner circle.

Hi Scot,

Just because I want you make smile :

Anyway, Cmart's right, ask any question you want, for sure, you'll have an answer.

And if you're looking for games, for sure, we could help you. Ask again, we'll be surprised :)

Try again and for sure, you'll be happy to share your passion with others like you ! :)

Thanks Ataribuff ! :)

Once again, all of us, for sure, could help each other for his collection. For example, Cmart and Voltron (but not only) helped me A LOT to complete my 125 collection.

Hey!

I finally managed to get a couple of boxes for two of my lose games (Sewer Sam and Bump 'n Jump) and just got a Commando off ebay, bringing my total to 103 (all boxed plus a lose Diner)!

Anyway, I'm also trying to sell my most precious double "twins", Worm Whomper & River Raid (cart, overlays, manual. Both perfectly working with condition ranging from fair to very good. See here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/222200-wts-worm-whomper-and-river-raid-intellivision/ ) to finance acquisition #104.

I'd really like to see these going to someone here who'd play and enjoy them.... while I proposed a price in the original post, feel free to make an offer via PM if interested ;)

Cheers!

Roberto

Hey!

I finally managed to get a couple of boxes for two of my lose games (Sewer Sam and Bump 'n Jump) and just got a Commando off ebay, bringing my total to 103 (all boxed plus a lose Diner)!

Well done Roberto ! How is your Commando box ?

(OMG, my next post will be my 1000th ^^)