IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

I share your sentiments , scott9771.

I stopped collecting for the 8-bit systems for a few years, got back in end of last year and missed out on all homebrews released. Anyway, I'm at 121 cib Intellivision releases and will manage finishing my collection on my own. I sent an application for the Intv Brotherhood weeks ago but haven't heard back since. To less elite I am, me thinks.

Entry in to the coveted INTV Brotherhood involves knowing a very well kept secret, but despite the risk of excommunication or possibly even assassination, I'm willing to share it. In order to get into the Brotherhood you have to create an Atariage account, go to Settings --> Edit Signature, and add the following text:

"Member of the Intellivision Brotherhood"

My God, what....have....I....DONE!? I now fear for my life. Now, every auction I bid on, every thrift store I enter, every flea market.....I'll be looking over my shoulder :)

• Like 3

Well done Roberto ! How is your Commando box ?

(OMG, my next post will be my 1000th ^^)

Thanks! It has some wear around the edges but I definitely have boxes which are in much worse condition...

Congrats for your upcoming 1000th post! Offering a drink to all the Brotherhood to celebrate? :P

hey atari buff. keep yer chin up, when u get so hi up in the anarchy u forget where u came from!:) ive only got 111 carts so yer better than me!:) ive continued to ask questions. most went unanswered. like i said something bigger and better like box arguyments took over and my insignificant questions got backseated! oh speakin of that i got my case of factory sealed games. anyone wanna give me $1000 for the box?:) couldnt resist:)....no SERIOUSLY any takers?:) i still need a river raid but i hate to spend money. ive got 111 titles and im not sure how much money i MADE to get them! did anyone ever BUY that complete collection for $4500? my way is more fun me thinks:) happy 1000th scalpel!:).......PEACE!

• Like 1

hey atari buff. keep yer chin up, when u get so hi up in the anarchy u forget where u came from! :) ive only got 111 carts so yer better than me! :) ive continued to ask questions. most went unanswered. like i said something bigger and better like box arguyments took over and my insignificant questions got backseated! oh speakin of that i got my case of factory sealed games. anyone wanna give me $1000 for the box? :) couldnt resist:)....no SERIOUSLY any takers? :) i still need a river raid but i hate to spend money. ive got 111 titles and im not sure how much money i MADE to get them! did anyone ever BUY that complete collection for $4500? my way is more fun me thinks:) happy 1000th scalpel! :).......PEACE!

That Intellivision collection is still available, I don't think that there will be anyone biting - missing Spiker & LFII and way overpriced. I think all collectors prefer the chase for the games... and we all end up spending quite a bit (especially if you get into the variants...)

For that box of sealed games, did you buy them to then re-sell them? Asking because if somebody is interested they could just buy a sealed box from the same seller.

And regarding the unanswered questions, I would say don't fret over it... I can't tell you how many comments / things I've written that nobody else commented on. For me the important thing is to contribute and I learn just as much from reading the many posts or going to Intvfunhouse.com (the best site bar none for Intellivision collecting) or many of the other sites.

hey atari buff. keep yer chin up, when u get so hi up in the anarchy u forget where u came from! :) ive only got 111 carts so yer better than me! :) ive continued to ask questions. most went unanswered. like i said something bigger and better like box arguyments took over and my insignificant questions got backseated! oh speakin of that i got my case of factory sealed games. anyone wanna give me $1000 for the box? :) couldnt resist:)....no SERIOUSLY any takers? :) i still need a river raid but i hate to spend money. ive got 111 titles and im not sure how much money i MADE to get them! did anyone ever BUY that complete collection for $4500? my way is more fun me thinks:) happy 1000th scalpel! :).......PEACE!

Maybe you would get more answers if your postings were better to read. For a non native speaker like me they are a totally mess.