IGNORED

If the Powerpak will work on an NES emulator, it will work on an NOAC clone

Joe_Cracker

35 members have voted

1. 1. If the PowerPak could work on a PC NES emulator, will it also work on a compatable NES NOAC clone?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Hmmmmm....

No! You aren't working on NES ROM maker because you aren't a programmer. The real reason you want this software to exist is so that you can write your games for the NES because you can't program and no other reason.

Your already missing the point and you have been since day one, it's for anyone who downloads it of the sourceforge website. Who's the clueless one, I guess I'm looking right at him.

And now...

I've already got 3 titles lined up, each planned for the 2600. I was hoping to use the 0.1 beta of V26-78 Rom Maker to get them done.

So you were lying a few weeks ago when I called you on out then? Its not for anyone its just for you, isn't it?

...Q: Are you helping with the game artwork?

A: The artwork is going to be more easier then the coding. YES! I might end up doing 80% of it...

And, ladies and gentlemen, here you have Joe_Crackerhead's graphic design expertise: (below)

PS:

Another gem four your amusement: Sailor Moon forum thread about our friend Joey

Private messaging for forum member Joe_Cracker is disabled for one month for abuse and trolling...

Joe_Cracker has now also lost posting rights for one week for persistent trolling....

User Joe_Cracker is banned for submitting a warning against an Administrator.

post-26193-127362104662_thumb.jpg

post-26193-127362105202_thumb.jpg

post-26193-127362105915_thumb.jpg

Edited by Petruza

I've already got 3 titles lined up, each planned for the 2600. I was hoping to use the 0.1 beta of V26-78 Rom Maker to get them done.

So you were lying a few weeks ago when I called you on out then? Its not for anyone its just for you, isn't it?

I wasn't lying, it is for everyone. Call me a liar and I'll call you a dead man.

Does anyone know what he was reported for? He was forcing two other members of that forum to make 200 or more posts in a single thread within 24 hours or they would have been banned. Since Jadeite2 is not the head administrator, I filed a report against him for his boss to follow up on. He didn't like the fact that he was being told on, his actions where like that of a kindergarten student being told on to the teacher and then beating me up because in his eyes, I'm a tattle tale. If you want to know more about it, ask another guy who knows this retard too well, you'll find him here

Edited by Joe_Cracker

Tell us more about Sailor Moon forums drama, Joe_Cracker!

You wanna know, well for starters. I joined there because I just wanted to be apart of a community. I've always liked Anime, the forum seemed inviting enough so I went in and made some friends. I had no idea that the administration was abusive until I get this PM from this guy calling himself confederate666, I go down right away to a link that is in the message and I see that his rank avatar has been changed to this red text image that said something about pie and he was outraged about it. He was also complaining about him editing his posts to the point where they where making him sound like he was talking like a lune. They even put a word filter on his account to where some of what he was saying would be changed on the spot for example "That episode was the one that got me" would be changed to "That bait was the one that hooked me" not an actual change but an example of what they where doing. Then the head administrator bans him with this hole laundry list full of reasons why he's getting rid of him. Being disrespectful to staff was not listed because in retrospect, you can see they had something to hide. I confronted the one of them about it, and their saying don't be quick to judge what you don't understand but they didn't know that I had already been throw similar situations on IGN.com and told them that I see what's going on, I've already passed my judgment and your the ones at fault. What I noticed straight off was that other members where siding with them, not because they feared what would happen to them but because they hated the guy. From the time he was banned to the time I was banned I fought long and hard to get them to admit that they where at fault and to lift the ban against him. Now during this time, a third member named videogamer gets banned by one of the staff and the head administrator lifts his ban for reasons I still don't fully know but then that same administrator who banned videogamer in the first place comes back a month later and bans him again without reason. One day, I decide to help them out when someone posted a youtube video that sounded pretty treating and just recently some members signed in and there systems where infected with a virus; but the thing is this guy never sent me a reply when I tried to contact him throw the youtube account that he or she never sent me anything. While I was off the forum I got to know confederate666 a bit more, his real name is Lance Conner. He's a professional wrestler for a small promotion up in Canada. Then Back in March, I was on Yahoo Messenger with him and he pointed out another link, this time it was the thread that Jadeite2 was forcing these to members to make all these posts within 24 hours or they would be banned, he didn't want anyone else replying on the thread accept for those two. This outraged me to end I posted a reply telling him that he had gone too far. He then branded me with the same Rank Avatar that he gave to Lance, he was giving it to everyone who told him to stop. He then said that if anyone else posted on that thread besides those two members they would be banned on the spot so that was when I filed my report against him. Now I know, that on any public forum that if it's against the rules to file reports or complaints against the staff then you know something is going on there. There was no rule against filing reports against the staff, the forum rules encouraged members to report anyone in violation of the rules. Now the staff ultimately have to set themselves to a high standard, I can see that's being done here but it's was not being done there and as you can see it's still hasn't change. Because if they decided to set themselves to a higher standard then I know for sure that my ban there would have been lifted by now. They think they can just treat people like trash there and get away with it because they have the power and the authority to do whatever they want and that bothers me. What bothers me about it now is that I can't do anything about it. There is no website or group that I can contact that would come down on these guys. Once I saw what they where doing to Lance, I didn't know if I wanted to stay. As you can see, even though it was a good time for me, it just didn't end well.

I guess I need an example, movie scripts. Anyone can go into MSword and write a novel but they can't just screenplay(movie script) so someone at C&M software LLC. got the idea for a word processor that is especially designed for writing screenplays, the proper way to format it from the action, transisions, dialog, charaters, action, scene headings, exe. and now it's a top seller, it's award winning software, and it's recommended by industry pro's. I'm also using Final Draft to write the script for one of the first big games that will be made using NES Rom Maker.

So as you can see, when you make a peace of software that gives someone all the tools for a particular purpose that not usually thought of by others, those who need it will go after it. sourceforge gives you a monthly report on how many people are downloading your software, it's not rocket science for them. They know. I'll even tell you guys how many people have downloaded the software after the first month is been available to the public.

I know this is off topic a bit, but I've always wanted to create a screenplay. I went and found the software you talk about here and I am very disappointed in it. You actually have to type stuff, and learn how to write properly in the English language, words need to be spelled correctly and they even expect proper syntax to write a proper screenplay. I was looking for a point-and-click interface to creating a screenplay, I don't actually want

to type stuff.

I think the world would like to have a screenplay maker, that way even Lady Gaga can create one, and the software should have pulldown menus for plot points, logical structure in the story, comedic bits, drama, and even character development - both two- and three-dimensional characters are needed for a good story.

Unfortunately I do not know how to write a good screenplay so I am recruiting writers who can help me create this software. I have some projects I've been meaning to work on and this would really help since nobody will teach me how to write.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I guess I need an example, movie scripts. Anyone can go into MSword and write a novel but they can't just screenplay(movie script) so someone at C&M software LLC. got the idea for a word processor that is especially designed for writing screenplays, the proper way to format it from the action, transisions, dialog, charaters, action, scene headings, exe. and now it's a top seller, it's award winning software, and it's recommended by industry pro's. I'm also using Final Draft to write the script for one of the first big games that will be made using NES Rom Maker.

So as you can see, when you make a peace of software that gives someone all the tools for a particular purpose that not usually thought of by others, those who need it will go after it. sourceforge gives you a monthly report on how many people are downloading your software, it's not rocket science for them. They know. I'll even tell you guys how many people have downloaded the software after the first month is been available to the public.

I know this is off topic a bit, but I've always wanted to create a screenplay. I went and found the software you talk about here and I am very disappointed in it. You actually have to type stuff, and learn how to write properly in the English language, words need to be spelled correctly and they even expect proper syntax to write a proper screenplay. I was looking for a point-and-click interface to creating a screenplay, I don't actually want

to type stuff.

I think the world would like to have a screenplay maker, that way even Lady Gaga can create one, and the software should have pulldown menus for plot points, logical structure in the story, comedic bits, drama, and even character development - both two- and three-dimensional characters are needed for a good story.

Unfortunately I do not know how to write a good screenplay so I am recruiting writers who can help me create this software. I have some projects I've been meaning to work on and this would really help since nobody will teach me how to write.

You haven't seen very many Adam Sandler movies, have you? You might want to get in touch with those screenwriters, I'm sure they use exactly what you're talking about.

You haven't seen very many Adam Sandler movies, have you? You might want to get in touch with those screenwriters, I'm sure they use exactly what you're talking about.

You are missing the point, my screenplay maker could write any movie, good or bad, and once I get some writers to create screenplay maker 0.1 beta, you could open the file in TV sitcom script maker 0.1 beta and Adam Sandler has never starred in one, though I could be wrong on that, I'm not a writer.

You are missing the point, my screenplay maker could write any movie, good or bad, and once I get some writers to create screenplay maker 0.1 beta, you could open the file in TV sitcom script maker 0.1 beta and Adam Sandler has never starred in one, though I could be wrong on that, I'm not a writer.

Would your software be able to create a screenplay for Adam Sandler and later convert it to one where Shia LaBeouf has the lead role? What about the ability to convert a 'talkie' in to a silent film? Can we create a plug-in that'll feed the screenplay in to NES ROM Maker and produce a fully functional game????? :D

Would your software be able to create a screenplay for Adam Sandler and later convert it to one where Shia LaBeouf has the lead role? What about the ability to convert a 'talkie' in to a silent film? Can we create a plug-in that'll feed the screenplay in to NES ROM Maker and produce a fully functional game????? :D

You need to click on lead role and select the actor from the list. And sorry it can only convert a silent film into a talkie, going the other way is hard because the silent films only have 2 colors black and white.

You probably will need to use a later version of NES ROM maker but you will first need to convert the soundtrack to MP3 and the characters will be a little pixellated unless you use a mapper that gives you better sound and more colors through your NES.

You need to click on lead role and select the actor from the list. And sorry it can only convert a silent film into a talkie, going the other way is hard because the silent films only have 2 colors black and white.

You probably will need to use a later version of NES ROM maker but you will first need to convert the soundtrack to MP3 and the characters will be a little pixellated unless you use a mapper that gives you better sound and more colors through your NES.

Sounds awesome! Hopefully once the Genesis ROM Maker is released, we can leverage the SVP processor to render the movie in 3D with polygons!!!

I wasn't lying, it is for everyone. Call me a liar and I'll call you a dead man.

Does anyone know what he was reported for? He was forcing two other members of that forum to make 200 or more posts in a single thread within 24 hours or they would have been banned. Since Jadeite2 is not the head administrator, I filed a report against him for his boss to follow up on. He didn't like the fact that he was being told on, his actions where like that of a kindergarten student being told on to the teacher and then beating me up because in his eyes, I'm a tattle tale. If you want to know more about it, ask another guy who knows this retard too well, you'll find him here

Don"t mess with the "Nature Boy" Woooooo!

I got to point out that comment on Final Draft, I've been using it for while. There are primary differences between software that would make a game and software that helps you write a screenplay so here is the run down starting with what I know most about.

Final Draft:

It is indeed a "point-n-click" solution but the difference between programming homebrew and writing a screenplay is that you don't have to know some sort of complex code. Where your at on the page, you point and click and a menu screen pops up that gives you a selection of what you want to write. You select "Action" to describe what you want the actors to do in the scene. You click again to select "character" to type in the name of your character, the current version will have it memorized in that specific document file. After that you then click again to select "dialogue" if you want your character to speak. "Transisition" if you would like to say, 'CUT TO' or 'FADE TO' or 'IRIS OUT'(like an old Warner Bros./Disney cartoon)

Lets get this thread back on topic. Now that we got someone about to get started on something software related, lets get back to the hardware. That screen that comes up when you put the PowerPak in the TriStar/Super8. Now, I have mentioned the idea of a hardware clone that just bypasses the need for the NES powerpak and as long as there isn't a clone that can play it right, there is script limit to how many can be made in it's life span; but since the SNES PowerPak is soo flexable in clones, there may be no need for this hardware to have the same feature for SNES. I've also been thinking about a new clone that would play 2600, 5200 and 7800 carts in one console, but I'd wait until we have 726-78 Rom Maker users pumping out homebrew like mad, and since there is no flash cart of any kind for any of the three Atari platforms mentioned, it's safe to say that whatever hardware that comes out will have to have the internal ability to play roms on it's own. I'd say it's safe to say this.

1206005116main.jpg

Coming Soon

Emphasis mine :-

I've also been thinking about a new clone that would play 2600, 5200 and 7800 carts in one console, but I'd wait until we have 726-78 Rom Maker users pumping out homebrew like mad, and since there is no flash cart of any kind for any of the three Atari platforms mentioned, it's safe to say that whatever hardware that comes out will have to have the internal ability to play roms on it's own.

More lies! You've obviously been hiding under a rock. There are flash cart solutions for all those machines :-

2600 - Harmony

5200 - Atarimax 128-1 USB flash cart

7800 - Cuttle Cart 2 (CC2)

I love how your name is bigger and in a bolder font than that of the "programmer" on your mock-up cart label. Considering you aren't the one doing all the work on it :roll:.

I got to point out that comment on Final Draft, I've been using it for while. There are primary differences between software that would make a game and software that helps you write a screenplay so here is the run down starting with what I know most about.

Final Draft:

It is indeed a "point-n-click" solution but the difference between programming homebrew and writing a screenplay is that you don't have to know some sort of complex code.

You miss the point. We should also be able to create a script in languages that I don't know and can't learn because nobody will teach me. V-German/French/Spanish screenplay maker beta 0.1 should take the same file and create screenplays in those languages. All it needs to do is combine letters to make words and put them together, it should be easy because each language only uses 26 letters, except for some funny dots on vowels and stuff. The languages must be similar because France, Germany and Spain are all in Europe and close to each other.

Where your at on the page, you point and click and a menu screen pops up that gives you a selection of what you want to write. You select "Action" to describe what you want the actors to do in the scene. You click again to select "character" to type in the name of your character, the current version will have it memorized in that specific document file. After that you then click again to select "dialogue" if you want your character to speak. "Transisition" if you would like to say, 'CUT TO' or 'FADE TO' or 'IRIS OUT'(like an old Warner Bros./Disney cartoon)

That sounds like junk software. Basically "Final Draft" is like an IDE for computer programming - it gives you pulldown menus to help with your computer language but it doesn't actualy write the language for you. I want more than an IDE, I want something that does all that hard writing for you. Also, I expect that it won't be filled with pre-written storylines, it should be able to write its own story from scratch given some simple pointing and clicking.
  • Like 2