IGNORED

Skull Island - Wood Case!

yuppicide

Yuppicide is a class act....I have dealt with him before and he has always come through. I would not be too concerned about getting your item(s)....he will come through. Probably there has been a hiccup in the production process.

Wonder007

• 1 month later...

This was supposed to be done like last Oct / Nov through Kickstarter - I'm really not happy that he's not even responding anymore, will try again...

Did get a response today, here it is!

I'm at work right now so not much time to talk

I told the wood carver I'd like to get serious and nail down a date to get the carts finished once and for all. He said how about we finish half of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I paid for a copy of Ature from him a month or so ago. I have been wondering what happened to him as well.

Ature is partially my fault, I've been super busy with work.

No worries, I was wondering about Ature too, glad to see it hasn't been forgotten. I can't remember if I knew you were involved CPUWIZ. Cool. :)

Yuppicide is a class act....

Wonder007

if this is what you call a "class act" i hope to never be a class act! stop being a weasel and at least update the people Yuppicide!! :thumbsdown:

Rick

And bad mouthing him really isn't a good way to get a positive response out of him either. I agree, I would love to know whats going on, but life happens, stuff comes up that you can't plan for. I'm an optimistic, I've dealt with Yuppicide in the past and he was nothing but great to work with. I just hope everything is alright with him.

I think it has been over a year since this project started and I happily paid upfront (twice - also in January when the price slightly increased). But this is getting ridiculous. Yuppicide should begin to offer a refund so folks can pay for other projects in the works - GLCB comes to mind.

But most important, I really hope that Yuppicide is well and healthy.