IGNORED

Skull Island - Wood Case!

yuppicide

Well, here's the thing. I don't mind if the wood case is plain. The thing is if I am going to do it, then it needs to be a puzzle to open. Like a "Japanese Puzzle Box" or something. They require a certain set of moves to open the box.

My Atari game is a puzzle and so should the box. Wink. Wink.

My last resort is to not include a wood box, but get that cheap puzzle box I showed you above and package the answers to solve the game in. :)

The game has 40 levels ranging from Beginner to Expert. You can start on level 1, 10, 20, or 30.

Well, here's the thing. I don't mind if the wood case is plain. The thing is if I am going to do it, then it needs to be a puzzle to open. Like a "Japanese Puzzle Box" or something. They require a certain set of moves to open the box.

My Atari game is a puzzle and so should the box. Wink. Wink.

My last resort is to not include a wood box, but get that cheap puzzle box I showed you above and package the answers to solve the game in. :)

The game has 40 levels ranging from Beginner to Expert. You can start on level 1, 10, 20, or 30.

Found some sites of manufacturers of wooden puzzle boxes. They all appear to be overseas, with various minimum orders and pricing per unit:

http://indiannautical.trustpass.alibaba.com/product/111665772-101775423/Wooden_Puzzle_Wooden_Games_Wooden_Puzzle_Box.html

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/wood-magic-box.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/235063267/Wooden_Magic_Game_Drink_out_of.html

Couldn't find any in the US that were within a reasonable price range...

-B

Has anyone ever bought from Alibaba? I tried contacting someone on there for a cheap video game system, they didn't reply. Their price was a bit higher than others, but that's because their min qty was 1. I wanted to pick up a "GB Station Light II". They have a GB Station Light which looks just like a Gameboy Advance, but has 380 games built in. The GB Station Light II is supposed to be better, and also with like 500 games or so.

Just 19 hours left- but I think this is what you might be looking for!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2806089260461?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280608926046&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

You could put the instructions or game tips inside one of those money puzzle boxes. I use to see them on clearance for cheap(like $2-3), but it was awhile ago and I cant seem to remember where it was...they look like this only flatter and were close to VHS tape size.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1904839536381?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=190483953638&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

You could also use this type of box:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002XD1WF4/ref=asc_df_B002XD1WF41365942?smid=A12NZU21044JCT&tag=nextagusmp0384855-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395129&creativeASIN=B002XD1WF4

It's see-through plastic, and the puzzle is not terribly challenging, but it may look nice in contrast with the oak wood cart:

VO00k.png

-B

• Like 2

You are right a picture does do a thousand words!

I will have to see what the inner dimensions of that clear box would be. I'll also have to see that guy on eBay. He doesn't list inner dimensions of the compartment.

Will check if the eBay guy can sell me at least 30 of them too.

Thanks, I never even checked Amazon. I had limited my search to Google and wood, but that plastic does look pretty.

By the way, the guy who's doing the artwork is the wood carvers son. Very talented family I guess. He is going to school for graphic arts I guess and has a full setup. I'm pretty sure he'll be illustrating the cartoon instruction manual for me.

Edited by yuppicide

Those plastic puzzle gift boxes that Brian showed me. I found them for sale in green for $3.97 for 2 and $4.44 for red. I tend to like red since it's a bloody color, but maybe I can alternate them.

I emailed the company to see if they can provide me with inner dimensions, maybe they can offer a discount (still gotta try even though that is really cheap already).

With shipping would only come to about $105.