IGNORED

Show me your collection

Htbaa

Hello,

what i forgot to say:

Yes, about six Jaguar-consoles is probably right (one Jag on the pics belongs to Justclaws), but i am sure that i have (only) four CD-player. ;-)

BTW: If you see an auction with CD-player you can normally be sure to get a lot of games with it, probably because only the "real" gamers bought

CD-players.

Bye!

Matthias

Last summer i started

buying CD-Players to be able to develop networked CD-based games.

COOL! The words, "able to develop networked CD-based games" just got the ol' heart rate going!

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. :D :D :D

And of course most of "my" stuff is worthless for real collectors because

i destroyed them in some way (i opened cartridges and all kind of devices).

Heh, imagine that ;) . You rule 8)

Great collection, man! Maybe some others can post pics of their collections, too? The more the better 8)  8)  8)

Alrighty then, here's a few pics :) You can see some neat NUON stuff in there too.

OMG! Where to start...

PIC1

That awesome blue/grey controller! :love: What's up with that black controller next to it? Did you paint it? It looks freakin' cool! 8) Even the buttons are black 8) 8)

Man, I've been after a Jaguar mug for the longest. One just ended on ebay a couple of days ago and I forgot to bid on it. (That used to happen all the time w/Tyrant's rotary controllers, too. Glad those days are over 8) )

What are those Jag boxes(?) on that same shelf?

PIC2

Heh, the Jaguar and XBOX sitting side by side is really cool. The two most awesome machines of all time IMO 8)

PIC3

Man, all those games in perfect order. That's a hell of a shot!

I'd need to straighten mine up a bit to have everything look like that...

:ponder:

Looks awesome. I dig that Super Nintendo marquee.

PIC4

The beloved kiosk :love: Do you sit in that folding chair and play? It weirds out my eyes to play anywhere but eye level or higher. I had a stool that was perfect, but after a party a while back, somebody jacked it. :x

Now I gotta stand :mad:

:D

OMG! Where to start...

PIC1

That awesome blue/grey controller! :love:  What's up with that black controller next to it? Did you paint it? It looks freakin' cool! 8) Even the buttons are black 8)  8)

That black controller is pretty unique. I got it from B&C a few years back and it was just listed as "Jaguar controller smooth black". I believe it's a pre-production model of some sort, and there's a sticker on the back with the number 66 hand-written on it. No idea how many Bruce had or how many were made, but at least 66 I would assume ;)

There are some scans up on Jagu-Dome:

http://jaguar.holyoak.com/graphics/pix/smoothcont.jpg

http://jaguar.holyoak.com/graphics/pix/smoothcont2.jpg

What are those Jag boxes(?) on that same shelf?

On the second shelf up? Those are proto NUON game boxes. Got 'em from a Don Thomas auction a while back. More pics here: http://www.nuon-dome.com/pix/protoboxes/pr...protoboxes.html

PIC2

Heh, the Jaguar and XBOX sitting side by side is really cool. The two most awesome machines of all time IMO 8)

Not seen, PS2, SNES, TG16, Genesis, NES, 7800.... ;)

Behind the Jag you can see a framed Phear flyer.

PIC3

Man, all those games in perfect order. That's a hell of a shot!  

I'd need to straighten mine up a bit to have everything look like that...

:ponder:  

Looks awesome. I dig that Super Nintendo marquee.

Thanks, just moving into a new house gave me the chance to set stuff up from scratch, that's why they're all in order (alphabetical no less). Don't worry, there's a mess of stuff in the closet still :D

The SNES sign I got from a video rental place for $2 when they were closing out. The one corner is beat up but it's still pretty awesome. I need to get some sort of fasteners so I can hang it above my closet door, it's a perfect spot for it.

PIC4

The beloved kiosk :love:  Do you sit in that folding chair and play? It weirds out my eyes to play anywhere but eye level or higher. I had a stool that was perfect, but after a party a while back, somebody jacked it. :x  

Yeah, the stool works pretty well for playing on the kiosk. Of course my kiosk and the other Jag are networked (2 Jaglink 2's) for easy two player games of Doom, Aircars and Battlesphere.

Next to the Kiosk are my Jag rental case and a VM Labs Project X bag.

Awesome 8)

Thanks for the links. That controller is totally smooth. None of the detail in the later(?) models. It looks cool. Does it work or is it some kind of proto dealy?

Is that Super Nintendo sign solid like the fiberglass on the kiosks or is it thin enough for a light to be situated behind- illuminating it? I'd always wanted to have some kind of hidden backlight brightening up the kiosk but haven't come up w/ a feasible solution...yet ;)

Awesome 8)  

Thanks for the links. That controller is totally smooth. None of the detail in the later(?) models. It looks cool. Does it work or is it some kind of proto dealy?

Is that Super Nintendo sign solid like the fiberglass on the kiosks or is it thin enough for a light to be situated behind- illuminating it? I'd always wanted to have some kind of hidden backlight brightening up the kiosk but haven't come up w/ a feasible solution...yet ;)

The smooth black controller is fully functional. I've never taken it apart to see what the innards are like and how it compares to the regular controllers, but maybe some day :)

The SNES sign is pretty solid plastic, I'd say it's pretty similar to the material that the kiosk is made out of. It's double sided (it has the same "Super Nintendo" text on both sides), which would make it extra hard to light up.

It's double sided (it has the same "Super Nintendo" text on both sides)...

Heh, that makes sense. I had the idea it was one of those single sided signs on the wall of a video rental store w/ the "big and obvious" electrical cord running out to the nearest plug. I remember seeing those back in the day and always wanted one. :)

That Phear flyer rocks!!!!!!!! 8)

Hell yeah, maybe we should all post updated pics before they switch over to the new software and it's all erased. :( I'd like to back up this thread on my hard drive with this board style, too (incase it's different next time) :)

*heads back to page 1*

I have a small colection:

40+ 2600 games

about 8 7800 games

about 14 jaguar games

my biggest collection is mostly from Star Wars dating back from 77

when ANH came out(I haven't much from the two new movies though)

Dan Iacovelli

I'd kill (not literally :P ) to see some shots of that Star Wars collection. 8) I had a ton of original action figures years ago but over time they've either been misplaced during moves or discarded here and there. :(

This is about 90% of my Jaguar collection. My most prized piece is what's on the flash cart.

Heh, where's the other 10%? :P

Wow! Check out all those Catboxes. :love:

Man, you've got all the cool demos. How playable is that F1- two disc set?

I remember it being mentioned in other threads, but can't recall the details. :?

Who sells that Varuna's Force demo?

EDIT: :dunce: Forgot to ask... What's on the flash cart?

I have a small colection:

40+ 2600 games

about 8 7800 games

about 14 jaguar games

my biggest collection is mostly from Star Wars dating back from 77

when ANH came out(I haven't much from the two new movies though)

Dan Iacovelli

I'd kill (not literally :P ) to see some shots of that Star Wars collection. 8) I had a ton of original action figures years ago but over time they've either been misplaced during moves or discarded here and there. :(

well most of my figures from the first three movies are not in mint condidtion (back then I wasn't in collecting more then just playing with them) I have them in old batery case (the ones that revolve) and the over flow are in a hot wheels try)

the newer stuff(power of the force ...) are still in box.

my other items are promotional items from TPM (posters from tacobell,drinking cups from kfc, and pogs from from kfc)

I really have too much star wars items. when I get a chance I'll

get my digicamera out and take a pic of my collections(atari and star wars)

Dan Iacovelli

well most of my figures from the first three movies are not in mint condidtion (back then I wasn't in collecting more then just playing with them) I have them in old batery case (the ones that revolve) and the over flow are in a hot wheels try)

the newer stuff(power of the force ...) are still in box.

my other items are promotional items from TPM (posters from tacobell,drinking cups from kfc, and pogs from from kfc)

I really have too much star wars items. when I get a chance I'll

get my digicamera out and take a pic of my collections(atari and star wars)

Dan Iacovelli

Hmm, if you're convinced you have too much, maybe when/if you decide to unload some of it you could shoot me a PM. ;)

Looking forward to the pic(s). :)

Heh, where's the other 10%? :P

I've got my Jaguar stuff all over the place so it's hard to find everything.

Man, you've got all the cool demos. How playable is that F1- two disc set?  

I remember it being mentioned in other threads, but can't recall the details. :?

I like the game a lot. Personally, I think it's the Jaguar's best racing game.

Who sells that Varuna's Force demo?

I got my copy from B&C.

EDIT:  :dunce: Forgot to ask... What's on the flash cart?

*Cough*TC*Cough*