IGNORED

Show me your collection

Htbaa

Have you had a chance to play it? I'll bet it's KILLER!

Yes I have and it's mighty bad ass. It's action packed and crazy hard but still really fun. It looks like it was very close to being completed. The one I have was an evaluation copy for Computer West.

Wow, that's too cool!

I wish that and Soul Star were more common. I'd love to play either. 8)

Hey all,

I'm glad this topic got restarted (good goof Dragonforce). Punisher, what's on the FLASH? Don't be holding back on us! Great collection man!

K3V, I frickin' LOVE your Nuon stuff and you know I love that all black controller (something I don't have in my collection). :)

I'm going to be updating my web-site this weekend with pics of another very LARGE lot of Jaguar stuff. :)

Jason

Hey all,  

I'm glad this topic got restarted (good goof Dragonforce).  

what did i do?? :?

He said this because i am on his Ignore-list, and you are not.

Regards

Matthias

uhm.....that doesnt make any sense...does it? :?

Hey all,  

Regards

Matthias

Dragonforce, just take a bow little buddy. :wink:

Hey all,  

Regards

Matthias

Dragonforce, just take a bow little buddy. :wink:

AAHHHHH!!! too complicated for me! error! meltdown! error! shutting down dragonforce.error!

"ppiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeppp"

error 404 dragonforce cannot be displayed

please check if you:

havent talked complicated to dragonforce

try to refresh youre page.

Hey all,  

Regards

Matthias

Now why would JaySmith be ignoring Matthias?

I'd never ignore Matthias, he's too damn "Jagsmart". :)

Dragonforce, sorry I thought you were the one that re-started this thread. This jetlag is getting to me!

Jason

Punisher, what's on the FLASH?  

Hey Jason,

I said what was on it you just have to look a little closer ;)

If you put up pictures of your Jaguar collection you would probably crash the server! :D

Ok, cough cough isn't an answer, but Computer West did give it away. Which version do you have? As you know there are 2..... :)

I don't know if they're crash the server, but it would take some time to load.... :roll:

K3V, I frickin' LOVE your Nuon stuff and you know I love that all black controller (something I don't have in my collection).  :)  

I'm going to be updating my web-site this weekend with pics of another very LARGE lot of Jaguar stuff.  :)  

Jason

Thank you, sir. That means a lot coming from someone with as crazy a collection as yours. And no, you can't have my smooth black controller :lolblue:

Looking forward to your next update. There's always some interesting things in there!

Hey Jason,

If you put up pictures of your Jaguar collection you would probably crash the server! :D

Ok, cough cough isn't an answer, but Computer West did give it away. Which version do you have? As you know there are 2..... :)

I actually wrote "TC" in between the cough's but that's ok. And I have the two player version. I remember someone saying that what they didn't like about TC is the fact that you have to shoot with the numerical pad. In the two player version you use the "B" button.

Hey Jason,

I actually wrote "TC" in between the cough's but that's ok. And I have the two player version. I remember someone saying that what they didn't like about TC is the fact that you have to shoot with the numerical pad. In the two player version you use the "B" button.

Very cool you have the 2 player. You must be the lucky one that got JagWarlords. Nice score bud! Saturn pointed out your TC in there to me......heh.....I missed that the first time....

B button huh? Interesting.....that's much better, the keypad is a bit difficult.....

Jason

unless there are any legal reasons stopping you, care to fill in the rest of us as to what TC is?  i guess im not inside enough to get it from just those 2 letters :(

I don't know of any legal reasons... :ponder:

*PM's attorney and tells him "Get ready 8) "

;)

It's Total Carnage, and from what I've heard, read and seen, this is one awesome game.

The two player version was a much(?) later prototype that seems to be the preferred of the two.

I haven't played it myself, but I've heard it pushed the Jag pretty hard and might have helped

save it from such an untimely demise. :sad:

:)