IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Mr. Do loose cart wish I could get even half the $555 the seller is asking for this.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3209969551051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320996955105&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I wonder what the hell people are thinking when they put something like this up for such a ridicous price. $19.99 BIN with free shipping would be a rip off but at least a person might consider it, but $555 come on!

Mr. Do loose cart wish I could get even half the $555 the seller is asking for this.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3209969551051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320996955105&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I wonder what the hell people are thinking when they put something like this up for such a ridicous price. $19.99 BIN with free shipping would be a rip off but at least a person might consider it, but $555 come on!

Todd, I could not agree with you more. This seller is a detriment to all that is good and holy....and fair....and moral. All his auctions are high priced, and I cannot imagine that anyone would buy his stuff unless he actually finds the needle in the haystack rare item and someone else realizes it after digging thru all his nutty pricing. Needless to say, I can't believe he is selling anything, just using up his 50 free auctions per month and cluttering up Ebay's auction site.

Yeah, that's a BIG chunk of change for a prototype controller, but seeing that there may only be a couple in existence, I guess the price is justified. BTW, while discussing things a couple months ago with chuys450 when he was considering selling off his collection, he informed me that he received multiple offers for this controller that ranged from $1500-$2000... so I guess $995 wasn't such a bad price afterall.

That puts it into perspective. As always, value is based on what people are willing to pay.

The seller does that with EVERY item he has! He's fishing for idiots....make sure you click see other items while your there.

Oh and Yurkie....that's for the box only....you need to pay closer attention!! You could get ripped off!

Yeah what is up with that!!! That really pisses me off when a seller has a picture of something and then that is not even what he is selling. So he has a picture of the game, I am going to pay a fortune for it and he is not even going to show me a picture of what I am buying. I wish I owned ebay because I would ban him by personal information and not even let him resign as a different user.

At first read I though that Mr. Do at that price would never get into my collection :( and then I remembered I had it already in my collection and it cost me only USD$7 for a mint loose cartridge. :-D

I think this guy throws a dice a repeats the number three times to put the price. :P

• Like 1

$999.99 and free shipping? why is this so much? wow!

Yeah, it's my auction and just having some fun with the BUY IT NOW price like some of the other CV auctions that I have seen go up for rare items of late. BTW, I added a "Make an Offer" option, so if someone makes an offer that I can't refuse or close to what I think the value is, the game is theirs.

BTW, the proto hand controller is paid for in full. Good one Jaymiester! :thumbsup:

Edited by NIAD

Sweet, just won COLECOVISION GAME LOT CENTIPEDE AND DEFENDER ATARI SOFT COLECO VISION

(not sure how to make link to ebay using the iPad yet)

But looking forward to playing them.

I liked playing centipede with the roller controller, hopefully you have that already otherwise it is still cool without it but not as cool. ;)

Sweet, I already own the Roller Controller, did not know it would work. life just gets better with the Coleco Vision.

You can play any game you want with roller controller you just have to switch the switch to controller and try it out. I have played a few games with it like time pilot

NIAD, I tried to buy PMC from you for $60, but it was refused.

As I mentioned before, it will take a :-o wow factor :-o offer or something close to what I feel is the true value of this game that unfortunately is no longer available thru Opcode Games. If it ends up that I don't sell it, you can always download the rom image file that Opcode so gratitously made available and play it thru the AtariMax Ultimate SD Cart or on the BlueMSX emulator.

As I mentioned before, it will take a :-o wow factor :-o offer or something close to what I feel is the true value of this game that unfortunately is no longer available thru Opcode Games. If it ends up that I don't sell it, you can always download the rom image file that Opcode so gratitously made available and play it thru the AtariMax Ultimate SD Cart or on the BlueMSX emulator.

That's how I play it now. In fact made a 4 way controller just for this game. Most likely I'll end up getting the reprint

Here a CBS CIB for Mr. Do! that I've never seen before (eBay Germany):

Edit: the AtariAge eBay link will not work, you'll have to go to eBay Germany and search for it.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2611218692961?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261121869296&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yeah, that looks like one of those truly rare CBS box variants. I've seen a Time Pilot box with the same rarity factor.

Yeah, that looks like one of those truly rare CBS box variants. I've seen a Time Pilot box with the same rarity factor.

It sucks we can't get that stuff here :_( I can't read it but I don't think the seller ships to the US. I can never understand why people don't ship world wide, you have a much better chance of getting more money if you ship world wide.