IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Personally, I would have left the original power switch and reset button alone.. The power switch is very simple to rebuild and make function like new. The pause button on the other hand is entirely up to you on what you want to use. A black NKK would have done nicely ;)

Yeah, I saw those as well... I paid 25 bucks for NIB copies of each of mine some time back...

yeah the going rate for a loose math wiz cart has always been around 100 but it seems like everyone these days are trying for big money. Seeing Fortune Builder and Smurf Paint going for around $200 made me laugh.

Simply put, this is the MOST hideously modded CV that I have ever seen....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2312240362391?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=231224036239&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I can't even offer my apologies for stating this if the seller is a member here... it's really that bad.

For your modding needs, please contact Yurkie.

Look, I'm sorry to say, but this one has it beat... eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1814068974341?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=181406897434&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] ... Apologies if I offend any members, but this reminds me of the paint job on my 1971 Ford Pinto.

• Like 4

I was watching this too.. yes, it went for way more than I expected. I would have loved to have all of those games though.. it certainly would have put a nice dent in my CV cart want list.. Although I have half of them already, a few duplicates wouldn't have hurt but I tapped out a long ago..

I watched this auction I thought I might jump in if the price was right. I could use some adam controllers. Is there something I am missing or did someone really overpay. I see maybe 200-250 worth of stuff.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/141278417457?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

SiLic0ne t0aD85, on 12 May 2014 - 6:03 PM, said:

I was watching this too.. yes, it went for way more than I expected. I would have loved to have all of those games though.. it certainly would have put a nice dent in my CV cart want list.. Although I have half of them already, a few duplicates wouldn't have hurt but I tapped out a long ago..

It looks like shill bidding to me........ :thumbsdown: :razz:

• Like 1

I don't see it as worth more than 300 maybe 350 because of the box but even though are high. However since he said it was tested may be worth that. I would guess the guy really wanted a working system with a box.

If it was shill bidding then all I have to say to that is , that is why I don't pre bid on things. I will only bid at the end of auction. If I do prebid to get rid of a buy it now then it will be for a dollar more than the beginning price.

I watched this auction I thought I might jump in if the price was right. I could use some adam controllers. Is there something I am missing or did someone really overpay. I see maybe 200-250 worth of stuff.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/141278417457?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

Wow! Talk about a seller hitting the jackpot with this auction. I would agree that tops this lot should come in at around $250 and I'm going that high because the system and system box are the French Canadian version.

• Like 1

If it was shill bidding then all I have to say to that is , that is why I don't pre bid on things. I will only bid at the end of auction. If I do prebid to get rid of a buy it now then it will be for a dollar more than the beginning price.

This is the only way to go now-a-days... well, that and to set a maximum dollar amount that you are willing to spend on an item so that you don't get caught up in a bidding war.

I'd answer your question, but you probably wouldn't believe me anyway and we'd have to get into a whole 'nother discussion about "ships sailing"... so I'll let someone else answer your question.

This much I will say, the one up for eBay auction is the Canadian variation and worth more than it's U.S. counterpart.

I'd answer your question, but you probably wouldn't believe me anyway and we'd have to get into a whole 'nother discussion about "ships sailing"... so I'll let someone else answer your question.

This much I will say, the one up for eBay auction is the Canadian variation and worth more than it's U.S. counterpart.

LOL... OK, sorry bout the ship sailing thing ... I value your opinion... My apologies ;) Ships are stupid, I hate ships... :-D ...