IGNORED

Forum Upgrade to 3.2

Albert

^ that was a link to flickr

And I can't edit it...

Try this link

http://www.flickr.co...157627609116517

And if that doesn't work, please find 'nofrills100' on flickr nd check my 'atariage error messages'

Argghh!

Thanks for the photos, that's quite odd. I'll look to see if there's anything on Invision's site about that. I'll test out IE8 today as well. I don't see any bugs related to Internet Explorer in the new version of the software coming out.

..Al

Just fired up IE8 and it seems to work fine for me..

ie8_atariage.png

I did some searching on Invision's site and don't see any mention of this issue. I was able to sign in and read threads without any problems. Can you try another web browser to see if you have a similar issue with one of them? That error is pretty strange.

..Al

The "Posting Activity By Time" and "Most Popular Boards By Posts" parts of the Stats profile page aren't displaying anything.

Yeah, that's a third-party hook and I'm waiting to hear a response from the author nas to why those displays aren't working. I've removed this feature until it's working properly.

..Al

Ooh.. where is this "Topics I participated in" link? I don't see it anywhere

<edit> Never mind.. found it. It's like on the bottom left after clicking on new topics.

Related thread:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/187993-view-new-content-topics-i-participated-in/

I'm now not getting email notifications on anything . . . not on post updates or PMs.

Please check your email notification settings here (there are quite a few of them):

http://www.atariage....a=notifications

..Al

Just did before I posted, to me they are setup correctly but I just re-loaded my email again and still nothing. The last email I got was at 2:57pm Eastern Time.

Just checked my spam filters as well, and I don't see anything in my spam folder from AA.

Edited by disjaukifa

I'm getting this error now when using Topics I participated in::

www.atariage.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Edited by Random Terrain

Just had this :-

int(0)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sphinx.php:566) in /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sphinx.php:566) in /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sphinx.php:566) in /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sphinx.php:566) in /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sphinx.php:566) in /home/atariage/public_html/forums/vorash/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

When I clicked on "View New Content"

I just noticed another irritating thing. Before this upgrade, the media tag would let you do special things, such as starting a video at a certain place. For example, adding "&start=13" to the end of a YouTube URL would make the embedded video play 13 seconds into the video when people click on the play button. Now special things like that don't work. Do you know what Invision did do screw that up?

Thanks.

^ that was a link to flickr

And I can't edit it...

Try this link

http://www.flickr.co...157627609116517

And if that doesn't work, please find 'nofrills100' on flickr nd check my 'atariage error messages'

Argghh!

Thanks for the photos, that's quite odd. I'll look to see if there's anything on Invision's site about that. I'll test out IE8 today as well. I don't see any bugs related to Internet Explorer in the new version of the software coming out.

..Al

Al - I've shifted to Firefox and everything seems to be working fine now.

I really don't know what the story was with IE8 on Windows xp 2000?? - perhaps a bug in my computer?

edit. test

Edited by nofrills100