IGNORED

Calling all UK based Jag fans!!!!

Gaztee

I have tried Jeff Minter, no answer.. anybody else tried?

Try harder, I'll be bringing a friend into the Jaguar fold if Minter's there ;)

I've also received Worms now, so that'll be coming along for a nice extra tourney if people want. Since it can store all the session's stats it'll be easy to have a load of games and then award prizes to the top three or so people in the League. Plus we can have a 'Most Useless' award for the team that comes bottom, just like the end-of-game-awards :D

Stone

I should be there hopefully showing off something.. I hope :) plus Lars has given me permission to sell his StarCat Dev CD thingy on his behalf so I will either be burning them of on demand or have a stack of them to sell (hopefully the former).

Perhaps I should bring my 2600 so you lowley mortals can challenge my Mental Kombat skills? and Blowers Combat skills? :)

are we allowing other Atari consoles?

hiya guys,

Well, looks like it is going to be a mad couple of days in June :D

Stone, if you want to add a Worms tourney then pop it in the events list. From the sound of it looks like you want it to run over the whole weekend?? This will mean that we have 3 tournies so far. Aircars will be added too & then of course there is the BSG netfest too. So far only 5 of each Aircars & BS/G confirmed, but should be about 10 BS & 6 Aircars coming. Now does this sound like fun?? I just hope we get enough tv/monitors to cope ;)

l8r

Gaztee

:twisted:

Okies, I left another message for Yak, since he didnt answer the email I sent a few weeks back, I also noticed there's a thread on his forums for the JagFest, here. I added to it and also sent him a private message through his forums, so one way or another hopefully he should get to hear about this and let us know if he can come or not.

Hey LinkoVitch

If people planning to attend who want to buy Lars Dev CD could let me know, I will ensure I have at least that many copies burnt off ready for the event, ensuring people can get them asap.

Put me down for one ;)

Everyone else coming to the fest

Is anyone else bringing along a portable tv/monitor?? I need to know fairly shortly so I can get a number for a quote on how many we need to hire. Please add to the equipment list, thanks!

Cheers

Gaztee

:twisted:

Hi Guys,

I would just like to announce the first sponsor of jagfest uk. Retro Gamer is sponsoring the Aircars Network Tournament . Retro Gamer will be putting up the prizes for this event, more details as I get them.

For any info on Retro Gamer go to www.diehardgamer.co.uk where you will find all the info you can shake at stick at reguarding prices for you computer & console collection in the UK.

So TXG/MNX can you confirm that you will be bringing along a second copy of of Aircars??? This should give us a total so far of 7, just one more needed for a full network :wink:

Also just incase you haven't been to http://groups.msn.com/JagFestUK/ recently then their is info there on the Barkley Shut Up & Jam tourney too :D All info on this can be found there

l8r

Gaztee

:twisted: [/url]

Also just incase you haven't been to http://groups.msn.com/JagFestUK/ recently then their is info there on the Barkley Shut Up & Jam tourney too :D  All info on this can be found there

Thanks for reminding me! Info on my Worms tournament has been uploaded. Basically, there'll be 4 games with up to 4players in each (depending on how many want to enter). The winners of these four matches will be entered into the 4-player final. The winner of this match wins a copy of American Hero. The 2 players first to drop out of the final will play a decider for third place, in Banzai mode (where all explosions have the strength of Dynamite). This is basically just for people to laugh at :) There may also be small on-the-spot prizes for valiant efforts by particular worms :)

Stone