IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Hmm, I can't decide. I really want my SGM as soon as possible, but I have a fear of applying the sticker wrong...

I suppose it depends on how long of a wait we are talking about. How long do you think it will take to get this sorted out, Ed?

I don't know yet, we just started discussing with the new printer. There isn't even a guarantee that this new printer will be able to deliver what we want. They seem confident, but we never know.

I have started contacting pre-orders. Please be patient though, as I will be contacting and shipping about 20 modules a day, until all modules have been shipped (for those who want to receive the module now).

[EDIT]: BTW, here are the nameplates we have.

post-1432-0-31473500-1365884623_thumb.jpg

Edited by opcode

Jeff Beegle, please contact me ASAP.

You can send my SGMs out I don't mind putting on the sticker myself at a later time, I just can't wait to finally be able to play some of these SGM games :lust: :thumbsup: Thanks so much for this amazing accomplishment! This is hands down the greatest homebrew project ever made and there is no way a sticker can screw that up.

Great Job Eduardo ;) :thumbsup: You are amazing!

• Like 1

This is hands down the greatest homebrew project ever made and there is no way a sticker can screw that up.

Actually that would be Curt Vendel's XM module for the 7800. I sincerely hope Curt gets better soon to finish what he started.

The pic of the nameplate doesn't look all that bad. I guess receiving the SGM now with a new nameplate later is the way to go for me... and I'd like to offer a small payment to reimburse your expenses for sending out the replacement nameplate when that is ready.

I'll be getting mine and waiting for the sticker later. I already have Super Zaxxon and Dragons Lair and can't wait to play them.

Excellent work and I must say Eduardo keeps Colecovision alive along with everyone here.

I, like others have waited since 1983 for the Super Game Module. :)

• Like 1

I'll be getting mine and waiting for the sticker later. I already have Super Zaxxon and Dragons Lair and can't wait to play them.

Excellent work and I must say Eduardo keeps Colecovision alive along with everyone here.

I, like others have waited since 1983 for the Super Game Module. :)

Coleco did come out with expansion module number #3 for the $200 ColecoVision in 1983 which was both a Supergame module and a personal home computer. However, since the Adam expansion module #3 cost $600 in 1983 it kept some people from purchasing it because of the price. $800 back in 1983 was considered expensive for a videogame system. If the expansion module #3 was not designed to be both a Supergame module and a family computer, and instead would have been designed and marketed as only a Supergame system for $200 it would have been much more popular. Back in 1983 I was playing Buck Rodgers the Supergame and the color quality with the hall of fame was better than anything else at the time. Then later on Zaxxon the Supergame, Donkey Kong the Supergame, and Donkey Kong Junior the Supergame became some of my favorite games. I especially liked the hall of fame screen that remembered ones name and high score when the power was turned off since the information was stored on a floppy disk or Digital Data Pack.

Its great to hear that ColecoVision owners who never upgraded to expansion module #3 will be able to play some of the Supergames with the OpCode Supergame module.

Edited by HDTV1080P

Sent 20 modules today. I will be shipping orders from Canada tomorrow.

I also have good news about the Opcode Club, but I will leave that for another post.

Oh, btw, once you guys receive the SGM, please post reviews. :D

• Like 7