IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Just got my SGM in the mail, but am having a hard time getting the box open without ripping the flaps...

EDIT: OK, finally got it...slid a thin metal ruler completely through the top and was able to lift with equal pressure on both sides to get it open.

Edited by jblenkle

Just got my SGM in the mail, but am having a hard time getting the box open without ripping the flaps...

EDIT: OK, finally got it...slid a thin metal ruler completely through the top and was able to lift with equal pressure on both sides to get it open.

Oh, the suspense.... Have you had the chance to play anything yet?

I only have two SGM games...Dragon's Lair and King's Valley. I had played the Dragon's Lair cartridge previously on my ADAM and it worked fine there without the SGM. I just tried it in my ColecoVision and it works flawlessly there with the SGM plugged in.

I then tried King's Valley, and again...no problems. King's Valley is an awesome game!!!

Plugged in my AtariMax Ultimate SD cart and ran through a number of games...everything seems to work.

I like the red power light on the SGM...don't know how many times I've accidently left my CV on overnight as I've forgotten to turn it off for whatever reason. Now that's much less likely to happen as I can easily see if it's on or off.

Can't wait for more SGM games (although I guess I'll have to)...

post-9212-0-18863100-1366230414_thumb.jpg

(Sorry, my CV needs a good dusting...)

Oh, the suspense.... Have you had the chance to play anything yet?

Edited by jblenkle

I only have two SGM games...Dragon's Lair and King's Valley. I had played the Dragon's Lair cartridge previously on my ADAM and it worked fine there without the SGM. I just tried it in my ColecoVision and it works flawlessly there with the SGM plugged in.

I then tried King's Valley, and again...no problems. King's Valley is an awesome game!!!

Plugged in my AtariMax Ultimate SD cart and ran through a number of games...everything seems to work.

I like the red power light on the SGM...don't know how many times I've accidently left my CV on overnight as I've forgotten to turn it off for whatever reason. Now that's much less likely to happen as I can easily see if it's on or off.

Can't wait for more SGM games (although I guess I'll have to)...

post-9212-0-18863100-1366230414_thumb.jpg

(Sorry, my CV needs a good dusting...)

Looks awesome plugged into your Colecovision. I'm excited to see how it looks plugged into my Adam. Sadly, though, I think I'm last on the list. But at least I made it into the first run. Better to be last than have to wait for the 2nd run.

One more note to Opcode on the SGM...

The nameplate looks fine...if you hadn't said anything about it, I think everyone would have skipped merrily away not knowing it wasn't up to your high standards.

The printer couldn't give us a 100% transparent coating, which I thought was unacceptable. For some reason the coating could always tend towards green.

BTW, how about a new thread were you guys can post impressions and reviews about the SGM and its games. Creating that in a minute...

You can also send your comments directly to me if you prefer. Feedback is always welcome.

Edited by opcode

100 first pre-orders have been contacted (of 180). Next week is going to be a busy one for me (because of my job), and my ability to ship will decrease considerably, so, if you have been contacted, I suggest you reply ASAP.

100 first pre-orders have been contacted (of 180). Next week is going to be a busy one for me (because of my job), and my ability to ship will decrease considerably, so, if you have been contacted, I suggest you reply ASAP.

I'm still waiting to be contacted unless I missed a email which is possible.... |:) |:) |:) |:)

Heres to hoping :cool: :thumbsup:

Well that's the killer app for me. Hands down my favorite CV game, and I can't ever enjoy it like I did back then because of some drive or other not working. YAY!

Well then, if you haven't pre-ordered an SGM yet, the pre-order period for the second run has just begun, so may I suggest that you place your pre-order right away? I still have to check if Buck Rogers Super Game will work on the Adam like Dragon's Lair and Zaxxon Super Game do, but I expect it will. :)