IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Rev and his Intellivision coloured ;).

I like the Intellivision graphics better too.

The Intellivision graphics (as well as I can remember them from the last update), reflect a consistent style and look.

The Jaquar graphics are more colorful and there are more moving things on the screen, but they look a little like pictures cut out of magazines and pasted together. The style and lighting and scale of the graphics don't all match, in my opinion.

Also, I don't want a brightly colored background making it harder to see the bad guys.

Simple is best.

I like the Intellivision graphics better too.

The Intellivision graphics (as well as I can remember them from the last update), reflect a consistent style and look.

The Jaquar graphics are more colorful and there are more moving things on the screen, but they look a little like pictures cut out of magazines and pasted together. The style and lighting and scale of the graphics don't all match, in my opinion.

Also, I don't want a brightly colored background making it harder to see the bad guys.

Simple is best.

Agreed. The Jaguar version looks a bit "flat" in design.

So if we had a cart... and it came in a box... I don't think we could handle all that love :o)

I just want a cart, because I dont like Disk games. Box and manual are nice additions, but not needed. I cant even play Disk games on the Jag, because I dont own a Jag CD and I never going to buy one (because I dont like CD-games ^^).

And dont take it personally, but Disks are much more loveless then Cartridges.

Edited by Ignorama

Mystery Musician's title sequence music is now in the game. Both nonner242 and I love it and think it fits the game very well.

Now the title music is done I can finish off more of the bells and whistles because I know how much ROM space there is left.

• Like 9

I could do it...but will anyone really know what it is without buying the yet unreleased Groovy Bee Iware Rezolutronizer scaling HD glasses for the intelli?

We should save that for a future release I think. Or at least until you finish up the 32XM extreme itelli add on. But your DA boss...your call.

• Like 1

I could do it...but will anyone really know what it is without buying the yet unreleased Groovy Bee Iware Rezolutronizer scaling HD glasses for the intelli?

The fractal decompresser required to view the image will be supplied on a future cart [1].

[1] Cart not available for Intellivision

• Like 2

Apologies to GB to begin with ;O)

Reboot have obviously been going about things all the wrong way for years now and it's only recently that we realised this. crusty old 8bitters say our games suck because they're not bold and beautiful, elitist master race 64bitters say our games suck because they're 8bit crap.

Due to our epiphany, we're now able to present FC: Rocketeer as it always should have been, with all those superfluous 56 bits removed and disposed of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x973vNlBIMY

And yes, it's available on cart in a box. And with the true spirit of past Jaguar releases, we've not forgotten to gouge away like Frank Black (well, not really like him, but still). Half Circle: 8biteer is now available and only announced in this thread and then through PM to myself. Price is $500 per copy, strictly limited to 3 copies*

Enjoy playing like it's 1982 again!

* These three copies might be added to as an when we discover them hidden under the bed years from now for further and extended price gouging, one copy per year**

** actually, why limit it to one copy per year when there's MONEY TO BE MADE?!

• Like 2

Why are you so mortified? Because some people dont like your game? Thats the business and I dont think you can expect everyone to love 80s gameplay with good graphics on a 90s console.

By the way: The Intellivision has 16 Bits, DO THE MATH!!! ;)

Edited by Ignorama

Why are you so mortified? Because some people dont like your game? Thats the business and I dont think you can expect everyone to love 80s gameplay with good graphics on a 90s console.

Ever hear a sound like this "whoooosh" and wonder what it was? Feeli a slight breeze by your ear?

Yep, thought so.