IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

I dont hear anything, I just read posts of a homebrewer who seems to be sulky and I dont see any reason why. Maybe I get everything wrong and its just ironic, in that case I apologize, but if you are really pissed off because someone criticizes your game I find it a bit embarassing.

Ignorama's first language isn't English, so it is easy to forgive that he doesn't understand your implication of something 'going over his head'.......which is an exp<b></b>ression that he may not even know.

I speak English, but it flew right over my head too! Liked the vid of FC:R, funky seeing it look like that & yet still moving like the updated jag version does :) i must order my copy when payday comes around next week :)

Hey guys,

I have just received my latest copy of Retro Gamer (no. 117) and in the section of Homebrews (p. 105) there is a small article on Groovy Bee and Rocketeer.

Well done Groovy Bee! I hope that Retro Gamer interviews you some time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Edited by Oscar G.
  • Like 1

I'm not trying to start problems or complain, its more out of excitement that I say this, but I want my "Rocketeer" too. GroovyBee, any ideas yet on a release date? I figure if I can get Rocketeer then I will have something to keep me occupied till the Mars mini games, and so on......

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates on this lately. I haven't had very much "Inty love" free time in the last couple of months compared to the announcement of the project. There is still some coding work left to do but the game's graphics and music assets are all done. It also needs intensive beta testing to make sure its balanced out OK. The cart end label is pretty much done and I have a bunch of cleaned cart shells ready too. I'll probably have to do a cart shell drive after I've QA'd my existing stock of shells because some aren't homebrew quality.

Sorry for the lack of updates on this lately. I haven't had very much "Inty love" free time in the last couple of months compared to the announcement of the project. There is still some coding work left to do but the game's graphics and music assets are all done. It also needs intensive beta testing to make sure its balanced out OK. The cart end label is pretty much done and I have a bunch of cleaned cart shells ready too. I'll probably have to do a cart shell drive after I've QA'd my existing stock of shells because some aren't homebrew quality.

Thanks for the update.

Now, back to work! *cracks whip*

I am afraid you are too late, the pre order is closed for month now.

When you sell homebrew games on pre-order you have people that express an interest and then drop out (for whatever reason) plus you also need to over order whatever goes into the physical release because not everything turns out 100% how you'd like it. In order to cover yourself you need to have "extras" available. Therefore anybody who has dropped me a PM asking for a copy of the game since the pre-order closed has gone onto the "extras" list.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...