IGNORED

Princess Rescue Now Available!

Albert

did the NTSC boxed copies shiP?

No, but I am actively working on them. Just finished removing labels from and cleaning 100 2600 carts, and now they are drying:

cleaned_carts.jpg

Going to assemble 100 boxes shortly, will post another photo once I've finished that. Boards are already soldered. Do have to print more manuals, though, which I'll also be working on this evening.

..Al

Perhaps they need to be marked on the inside flap what they used to be? I know, it would be a crazy amount of extra work, but still. A little E for E.T. a P for Pacman etc.. in silver sharpie on the bottom flap would be cool.

That is an interesting idea, although it's too late to do this with Princess Rescue since the carts have already been stripped. I'd probably want to make it a bit more professional, though. Hmmm, this gives me an idea.

..Al

I would also like it if you could include a little 'cartridge obituary insert' which traces the history of the cartridge, and any encounters it might have had with various dogs or even cats.

Did the cartridge have a good life? Preceded in death by...Atari heavy sixer and jolt cola.

jk, jk...I'm just having some fun-or am I?

Edited by kaz321123
  • Like 1

I would also like it if you could include a little 'cartridge obituary insert' which traces the history of the cartridge, and any encounters it might have had with various dogs or even cats.

Did the cartridge have a good life? Preceded in death by...Atari heavy sixer and jolt cola.

LOL

All i'm sayin is how often do you pop a "new" game in, and know, it was once a different, "new" game?

Hey guys, here's some cool news for 'ya about Princess Rescue!

I was interviewed today by Wired Magazine about Princess Rescue. Once I know when the article is going to come out, I'll let you guys know.

Hopefully that will cause more people to become interested in batari Basic.

• Like 3

Seems like a gigantic waste of time, to keep track of what you are stripping, before cleaning them.

So not true. if I had a panty for all the hookers ive stripped down...I might be able to brag to my friends. this gives me an idea. note to self. save panties?

• Like 1